3-Day Yosemite, San Francisco Deluxe Tour from Los AngelesLA3-49
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- The three day tour of Solvang, Hearst Castle, San Francisco, enjoy good scenery, appreciate the natural scenery;
- Head to the most beautiful park in California, rock cliffs, beautiful waterfall, like a land of idyllic beauty;
- Visit the United States first National Park, Yosemite National Park (during the winter of 12/17/2016-02/28/2017, Yosemite change to Monterey 17 Miles)
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Solvang→Hearst Castle→San Jose||Solvang / Hearst Castle / Los Angeles||
|Day 2||San Francisco → Modesto||San Francisco / The Golden Gate Bridge / Fishermans Wharf / San Francisco Chinatown / Lombard Street / Palace of Fine Arts / Cliff House / The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption / Twin Peaks / San Francisco City Hall|
|Day 3||San Francisco→Yosemite/17 Mile Bay (Winter)→Los Angeles||17 Mile Drive / Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall|
Los Angeles→Solvang→Hearst Castle→San Jose
Please refer to the starting time and place
Double Tree / Crown Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
Leave Monterey Park in the morning and take the scenic route along the Pacific Coast High- way to Solvang, a town as Danish in character as Denmark. Continue north to San Simeon for a visit to Hearst Castle (ticket not included), the only castle to be found on American soil. You will marvel at the priceless collections of art and antique pieces, and the gilt-edged swimming pools. Overnight in San Jose.
Things to Know
- Departing from Wednesday can not join the league from San Francisco
San Francisco → Modesto
The Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco Chinatown
Palace of Fine Arts
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption
San Francisco City Hall
Best Western Hotel or similar
Morning visit the fabulous city of San Francisco. On arrival, tour the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf (Optional tour: San Francisco Bay Cruise), Lombard St, Chinatown and Palace of Fine Art. Afternoon Extended Experience City Tour: Saint Mary Church, Cliff House, Twin Peaks, and San Francisco City Hall. Overnight in Modesto
San Francisco→Yosemite/17 Mile Bay (Winter)→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
17 Mile Drive
Yosemite National Park
In the morning, head south to Yosemite National Park through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmland of California. Enter Yosemite National Park to view the highest waterfall in California—Yosemite Falls, El Capitan Rock, and Tunnel View. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
* Yosemite National Park will be replaced by Monterey Bay 17 Miles Drive during winter time (12/13/2017-02/28/2018).
*SAN FRANCISCO - 17 MILE DRIVE - LOS ANGELES In the early morning, tour to famous 17 Mile Drive, the highlight of any visit to this coastal region. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
Return to Los Angeles in the evening
Departure & Return
|Irvine - 99 Ranch Market||06:30||5394-F Walnut Ave. Irvine, CA 92604|
|Cerritos - Diho Plaza||07:00||18317 S. Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90701|
|Westerminster||07:00||8560 Westminster Ave, Westerminster, CA 92683|
|Arcadia - 99 Ranch Market||07:20||1230 S Golden West Ave #B, Arcadia, CA 91007|
|China Town - L A Dim Sum||07:20||638 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey Park - ABC Cafe||08:00||117 E. Garvey Ave., Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|Rowland Heights - Hong Kong Plaza||07:00||18414 Colima Road, CA 91748|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Plus Executive Inn||06:50||18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748||hotel guests only|
|Walnut - Quality Inn & Suites Walnut||06:40||1170 Fairway Dr, Walnut, CA 91789||hotel guests only|
|Monterey Park - Best Western Markland||07:30||434 Potrero Grande Dr. Monterey Park, CA 91755||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Quality Inn Rosemead||07:40||9488 Valley Boulevard, Rosemead||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Double Tree Hotel||07:30||888 Montebello Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Hilton San Gabriel||07:45||225 W Valley Blvd, Rosemead||hotel guests only|
|Buena Park - Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel||06:45||7000 Beach Blvd. Buena Park, CA 90620||hotel guests only|
|La Mirada - Holiday Inn La Mirada||07:00||14299 Firestone Blvd., La Mirada, CA 90638||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|La Plama - La Quinta Inn & Suite||07:15||3 Centerpointe Dr , La Plama, CA 90623||hotel guests only|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:50||123 S. Lincoln Ave. Monterey Park, CA 91775||hotel guests only|
|Buena Park - Radission Suite Buena Park||06:45||7762 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, CA. 90620||hotel guests only|
|Commerce - Ramada Inn Commerce||07:00||7272 Gage Ave, Commerce, CA 90040||hotel guests only|
|Montebello - Quality Inn Montebello Plaza||07:15||7709 Telegraph Road, Montebello, CA 90640||hotel guests only|
Includes & Excludes
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Mandarin)
- Tour Bus
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($8 per person per day)
- Mandatory Charge (San Francisco in-depth Tour+Yosemite Park admission): $55
- Hearst Castle: Adult $25, Child (age 5-12) $13
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $30
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Children under 2 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary .If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from WANNAR for your reservation within one to two business days
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- The price may have some rise during holiday season, our staff will contact you after booking if needed
- 2016 year-end - 2017-02-28, Yosemite schedule change to 17 Miles Bay+Outlet shopping
- 2017-03-01 - 2017-12-16, Can go to Yosemite
- Winter season(2017-12-16~2018-02-28), Yosemite will change to 17 miles and outlet
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction