3-Day San Francisco City, Yosemite N.P.,17 Miles Drive Tour from Los AngelesLA3-49
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf
- Tour of Yosemite National Park, Extended San Francisco, Experience City Tour. San Francisco, Experience City Tour. Deluxe hotels, bus, Chinese and English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Visit the first American national parks: Yosemite National Park
|Day 1||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall|
|Day 2||San Francisco / The Golden Gate Bridge / Fishermans Wharf / Lombard Street / The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption / Twin Peaks / Palace of Fine Arts / San Francisco Chinatown|
|Day 3||17 Mile Drive / Monterey Peninsula / Los Angeles|
Yosemite National Park
The Golden Gate Bridge
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption
Palace of Fine Arts
San Francisco Chinatown
17 Mile Drive
Departure & Return
|Irvine - 99 Ranch Market||06:30||5394-F Walnut Ave. Irvine, CA 92604|
|Cerritos - Diho Plaza||07:00||18317 S. Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90701|
|Westerminster||07:00||8560 Westminster Ave, Westerminster, CA 92683|
|Arcadia - 99 Ranch Market||07:20||1230 S Golden West Ave #B, Arcadia, CA 91007|
|China Town - L A Dim Sum||07:20||638 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey Park - ABC Cafe||08:00||117 E. Garvey Ave., Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|Rowland Heights - Hong Kong Plaza||07:00||18414 Colima Road, CA 91748|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Plus Executive Inn||06:50||18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748||hotel guests only|
|Walnut - Quality Inn & Suites Walnut||06:40||1170 Fairway Dr, Walnut, CA 91789||hotel guests only|
|Monterey Park - Best Western Markland||07:30||434 Potrero Grande Dr. Monterey Park, CA 91755||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Quality Inn Rosemead||07:40||9488 Valley Boulevard, Rosemead||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Double Tree Hotel||07:30||888 Montebello Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Hilton San Gabriel||07:45||225 W Valley Blvd, Rosemead||hotel guests only|
|Buena Park - Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel||06:45||7000 Beach Blvd. Buena Park, CA 90620||hotel guests only|
|La Mirada - Holiday Inn La Mirada||07:00||14299 Firestone Blvd., La Mirada, CA 90638||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|La Plama - La Quinta Inn & Suite||07:15||3 Centerpointe Dr , La Plama, CA 90623||hotel guests only|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:50||123 S. Lincoln Ave. Monterey Park, CA 91775||hotel guests only|
|Buena Park - Radission Suite Buena Park||06:45||7762 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, CA. 90620||hotel guests only|
|Commerce - Ramada Inn Commerce||07:00||7272 Gage Ave, Commerce, CA 90040||hotel guests only|
|Montebello - Quality Inn Montebello Plaza||07:15||7709 Telegraph Road, Montebello, CA 90640||hotel guests only|
Includes & Excludes
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Mandarin)
- Tour Bus
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($10/person per day)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $33
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Children under 2 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary .If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from WANNAR for your reservation within one to two business days
- Los Angeles theme items must be selected at the time of booking, can not be changed during the trip
- For tours include Grand Canyon, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $50/p
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- The price may have some rise during holiday season, our staff will contact you after booking if needed
- The third and fourth person must be in the same room as the first and second person, cannot have an extra bed.
- If the weather condition, Yosemite will be replace Sequoia National Park.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|16 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction