4-Day Las Vegas, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon from Los AngelesLA4-6969
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Las Vegas, Grand Cayon(west/south), Barstow , Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon
- 3 nights at Las Vegas
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Fashion Outlet→Las Vegas||Los Angeles / Las Vegas / Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Las Vegas → Antelope Canyon → Las Vegas||Glen Canyon Dam / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
|Day 3||Las Vegas → Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim) / Free Day → Las Vegas||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon South Rim / Colorado River|
|Day 4||Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory|
Los Angeles→Fashion Outlet→Las Vegas
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at State Line “Fashion Outlet” to have lunch and quick shopping. In the afternoon we will check in at Stratosphere Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. At night you may join our exciting Las Vegas “night tour” ($35) and/or try the world famous highroller($37) at your own cost.
Mojave Desert: Largest desert in North America, crossing four states. On the way you will see the unique Joshua trees as well as the Pacific Railroad serving as the economic vein that connects the East Coast to the West Coast. You will also pass by the mysterious “Ghost Town” during the Gold Rush era and the world’s largest solar electric power plant invested by Google.
Las Vegas Night Tour: Entire trip will be lead by our tour guide. You will visit Venetian Hotel & Casino’s indoor “sky dome”, San Marcos Square, and man-made water canals. Next you will view the “volcano eruption” show in front of Mirage Hotel & Casino. Next you will go to Luxor Hotel & Casino and take the “tram” to the Excalibur Hotel & Casino. There we will stop to take pictures of MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, and “Statue of Liberty” at New York, New York Hotel & Casino. At last we will arrive at “Old Town” Las Vegas where everything first originated. Here you will enjoy the sights and sounds of live street band, immersing in party atmosphere, and view the world’s largest “electric sky dome show”. Finally we will go back to our hotel Stratosphere Hotel & Casino where you can go up to the 108th floor roof top for a breath-taking, panoramic, night view of this “sin city.”Entire night tour lasts four hours.
Las Vegas → Antelope Canyon → Las Vegas
Glen Canyon Dam
Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
Antelope Canyon - Early in the morning, we drive through America's famous Glen Canyon Dam to see its grand dam project and power plants. After a short break, we will go to the world famous slot canyon, also the world’s photographer’s ultimate destination - Antelope Canyon. Experienced guides will choose the best time lead visitors entering the canyon, allowing immersive visitors to this magical light. At a fee, tourists can choose to take the luxurious airplane tour overlooking the second largest artificial lake - Lake Powell and the tallest natural bridge “Rainbow Bridge”. Later the tour goes to Horseshoe Bend. When the tourists overlooking the 270-degree angle of curved bay clear water from 300 meters high, each of them will be shocked. Later in the afternoon, return to Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Shows: These shows are the best in the world. When you come to Vegas, you must see for yourself why they have established Las Vegas as the “entertainment capital” of the world. Many stars perform “live”, making it a unique experience to be in the audience, to be part of the show. Some famous shows include: Le Reve, David Copperfield’s Magic Show, The Vegas Show, etc. No matter which show you pay to see, you will remember it for a life time.
Las Vegas → Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim) / Free Day → Las Vegas
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon South Rim
Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
1st Choice: West Rim of Grand Canyon - It is located in the Indian Reservation area. For centuries, the Hualapai Indians have guarded this mystical land. Grand Canyon is 6,000 feet deep, with the Colorado River quietly flowing through at the bottom, giving it life. At west rim, there you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing, man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular “helicopter tour” flying over the entire, majestic canyon.
2nd Choice: South Rim o Grand Canyon - It is one of 7 natural wonders in the world. If you choose to go to South Rim, you will see the grand view of Grand Canyon at Mather View Point. You will also have the chance to experience the IMAX Grand Canyon film at your own cost. The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location at Grand Canyon National Park. The Scenic views and vista's are what you are expecting and have been waiting a lifetime to see.
Hoover Dam: Situated at the border of Nevada and Arizona, Hoover Dam crosses the Colorado River. It is the largest dam in the United States, known as “the diamond in the desert”. Hoover Dam was built during the “great economic depression”, but created more than 5,000 jobs at the time. It was a milestone achievement for US Water Works history and opened the gate for American Western frontier exploration. Please note that only those who choose to visit west rim or south rim of Grand Canyon will stop by The Hoover Dam before heading back to Las Vegas.
3th Choice: Free Day in Las Vegas ($30 Tour Fare Variance) - You may arrange your free day in Las Vegas by youself. We do not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service.
Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Early morning we will head toward the M&M Chocolate factory and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included onsite tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts. After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping. In the early evening we will return to Los Angeles.
Chocolate Factory: Established to commemorate the mother of M&M Brand founder. Take a free tour and you can actually see how chocolates are made. You can also sample and purchase M&M specialty chocolates. The Cactus Garden next door displays a collection of more than 200 species of desert plants and over 40 varieties of unique cactus: including the rare Saguaro Cactus where every 75 years it grows one arm.
Barstow Outlet: This outlet shopping center offers famous name brands at factory direct discount prices. Some famous brands include: Coach, Nike, Ralph Lauren Polo, CK, MK, UGG,etc.
please schedule your departure flight after 8:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30p.m for International flights（no airport drop off service）
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles - front entry of Union Station||06:45||800 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:15||123 S. Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|San Gabriel - Hilton Hotel||07:15||225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA91776||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770|
|Pacific Palm Resort Hotel||07:15||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91744||hotel guests only|
|Arcadia - Arcadia Mall Cheesecake Factory||07:00||400 S. Baldwin Ave., Arcadia, CA 91007|
|Montebello - Quality Inn||07:45||7709 Telegraph Rd Montebello, CA 90640||hotel guests only|
|Norwalk - Doubletree by Hilton||07:30||1311 Sycamore, Drive, Norwalk, CA 90650||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - The Hotel Fullerton||06:45||1500 S. Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA92831||hotel guests only|
|Commerce - Ramada Inn Commerce||08:00||7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040|
|Buena Park - Fairfield Inn Marriott||07:00||7828 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA 90621|
|Buena Park - Buena Park Hotel and Suites||07:15||7555 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA90620||hotel guests only|
|Artesia - 99 Ranch Market Cerritos||07:15||17713 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701|
|Fountain Valley - Days Inn Hotel||06:50||9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708|
|Irvine - Walmart Irvine||06:30||16555 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92606|
|Holiday Inn El Monte||07:15||9920 Valley Boulevard, El Monte, CA 91731|
|Lawndale - Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX||07:00||15000 Hawthorne Blvd., Lawndale, CA 90260||pickup only|
|Hawthorne - Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX||06:45||5250 W El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, CA90250||hotel guests only|
|Anaheim Hills - Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites||06:30||5710 East La Palma Ave. Anaheim Hills, CA92807||hotel guests only|
|Baldwin Park - Courtyard Marriott||07:00||14635 Baldwin ParkTown Center, Baldwin Park, CA91706||hotel guests only|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Executive In||09:00||18880 E. Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748|
Includes & Excludes
- 3 Night Hotel
- Bilingual tour guide service
- Ground Transportation
- Airfare, Personal expenses and so on
- Tips (recommended tip $8 per person per day)
- Mandatory Fee $115 per person, including Antelope Canyon admission
- Mandatory Fee: South Rim of Grand Canyon $50/West Rim of Grand Canyon $ 90 (Pick one of Two)
- Las Vegas Guided Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37
- Variety Show: $78
- Vegas! The Show: $92
- Ka Show (Cirque du Soleil): $120
- Le Reve - The Dream: $163
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter (without landing): $168
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Boat Tour: $218
- Grand Canyon West Rim-Skywalk: $25
- IMAX Movie: $25
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $250
- Guests who buy their ticks(Grand canyon projects, Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studio etc.) on their own are required to pay extra
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- During Las Vegas convention or holiday periods, there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel,our staff will contact you after booking
- If the weather causes or other factors of force majeure: 1. Unable to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim, will be replaced by the Lake Mead + Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam + Lake Powell ; 3. Yosemite will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau + Santa Barbara.You must pay for the related travel expenses on the tour guide. Thank you for your understanding.
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- For more-than-3-day tour group, bus or minibus can be reserved the first 5 rows of seats: $10/per day. If you need to purchase the front seat, please note and contact the customer for additional payment; the order of seats is limited; if the travel date is not arranged, the guide will refund the cost to you.
- South California theme items 1-day tour and days tour、1-Day 17 Miles + Redwood Forest thru Train Tour , Napa Valley Day trip, and itinerary of Napa Valley or 17 Miles in the tour of San Francisco SF4 , all mentioned tours do not support the advance booking of the first 5 rows of seats.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
Special Date Price
|FromThu Jul 19, 2018|
ToFri Jul 20, 2018
|FromThu Jul 26, 2018|
ToFri Jul 27, 2018
|FromThu Aug 2, 2018|
ToFri Aug 3, 2018
|FromThu Aug 9, 2018|
ToFri Aug 10, 2018
|FromThu Aug 16, 2018|
ToFri Aug 17, 2018
|FromThu Aug 23, 2018|
ToFri Aug 24, 2018
|FromThu Aug 30, 2018|
ToFri Aug 31, 2018
|FromThu Sep 6, 2018|
ToFri Sep 7, 2018
|FromThu Sep 13, 2018|
ToFri Sep 14, 2018
|FromThu Sep 20, 2018|
ToFri Sep 21, 2018
|FromThu Sep 27, 2018|
ToFri Sep 28, 2018
|FromThu Oct 4, 2018|
ToFri Oct 5, 2018
|FromThu Oct 11, 2018|
ToFri Oct 12, 2018
|FromThu Oct 18, 2018|
ToFri Oct 19, 2018
|FromThu Oct 25, 2018|
ToFri Oct 26, 2018
|FromThu Nov 1, 2018|
ToFri Nov 2, 2018
|FromThu Nov 8, 2018|
ToFri Nov 9, 2018
|FromThu Nov 15, 2018|
ToFri Nov 16, 2018
|FromThu Nov 22, 2018|
ToFri Nov 23, 2018
|FromThu Nov 29, 2018|
ToFri Nov 30, 2018
|FromThu Dec 6, 2018|
ToFri Dec 7, 2018
|FromThu Dec 13, 2018|
ToFri Dec 14, 2018
|FromThu Dec 20, 2018|
ToFri Dec 21, 2018
|FromThu Dec 27, 2018|
ToFri Dec 28, 2018
|FromThu Jan 3, 2019|
ToFri Jan 4, 2019
|FromThu Jan 10, 2019|
ToFri Jan 11, 2019
|FromThu Jan 17, 2019|
ToFri Jan 18, 2019
|FromThu Jan 24, 2019|
ToFri Jan 25, 2019
|FromThu Jan 31, 2019|
ToFri Feb 1, 2019
|FromThu Feb 7, 2019|
ToFri Feb 8, 2019
|FromThu Feb 14, 2019|
ToFri Feb 15, 2019
|FromThu Feb 21, 2019|
ToFri Feb 22, 2019
|FromThu Feb 28, 2019|
ToFri Mar 1, 2019
|FromThu Mar 7, 2019|
ToFri Mar 8, 2019
|FromThu Mar 14, 2019|
ToFri Mar 15, 2019
|FromThu Mar 21, 2019|
ToFri Mar 22, 2019
|FromThu Mar 28, 2019|
ToFri Mar 29, 2019
|FromThu Apr 4, 2019|
ToFri Apr 5, 2019
|FromThu Apr 11, 2019|
ToFri Apr 12, 2019
|FromThu Apr 18, 2019|
ToFri Apr 19, 2019
|FromThu Apr 25, 2019|
ToFri Apr 26, 2019
|FromThu May 2, 2019|
ToFri May 3, 2019
|FromThu May 9, 2019|
ToFri May 10, 2019
|FromThu May 16, 2019|
ToFri May 17, 2019
|FromThu May 23, 2019|
ToFri May 24, 2019
|FromThu May 30, 2019|
ToFri May 31, 2019
|FromThu Jun 6, 2019|
ToFri Jun 7, 2019
|FromThu Jun 13, 2019|
ToFri Jun 14, 2019
|FromThu Jun 20, 2019|
ToFri Jun 21, 2019
|FromThu Jun 27, 2019|
ToFri Jun 28, 2019
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction