3-Day Disneyland Park/San Diego, Universal Studio Tour from Los AngelesLA3-2062
- Reward Points
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Reasonable design of the itinerary, minimize the running time on the road, Let you have more time to visit the scenic spots
- Experience bilingual tour guide provided throughout the tour, explain the geography and culture in the journey, let you feel the great care
- Tour buses provide regular annual inspection, experienced driver, make sure that your journey is safe and comfortable
- Humanized high quality service, provide you with a warm and comfortable travel experience
|Day 1||Hometown →Los Angeles||Los Angeles|
|Day 2||Optional: Disneyland OR San Diego City Tour||Disney's Hollywood Studios / Disneys Animal Kingdom Theme Park / Disneys Magic Kingdom Theme Park / Disneyland / Old Town San Diego State Historic Park / San Diego|
|Day 3||Optional: Universal Studios - Transfer Out||Universal Studios|
Hometown →Los Angeles
Assemble at a designed point
Please arrange your flight arrive Los Angeles (LAX) between 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
all other times have to pay extra transfer fee (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $100, the 3rd person and up will be charged additional $10 per person.
We will transfer you in and check you into the hotel.
Optional: Disneyland OR San Diego City Tour
Assemble at a designed point
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disneys Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Disneys Magic Kingdom Theme Park
Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
Holiday Inn or Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
Remark: Disneyland Prices are subject to the official website.
———-San Diego City Tour
We will depart from the hotel and drive south along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and drive by Hotel Del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style in the 1800s, and has since become a National Landmark. It has been in numerous films and has hosted presidents, royal families, and leaders from around the world. Next we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset.
Remark: San Diego city tour – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $58
Optional: Universal Studios - Transfer Out
Assemble at a designed point
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Remark: Universal Studios Prices are subject to the official website.
After tour, transfer to Los Angeles (LAX) airport.
Departure & Return
|LAX airport||09:00-21:00||1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045||Please arrange your flight arrive Los Angeles (LAX) between 9am – 9pm. all other times have to pay extra transfer fee (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $100, the 3rd person and up will be charged additional $10 per person.|
|Los Angeles airportPlease arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles(LAX) airport after 11:00pm.|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- Los Angeles Airport shuttle service
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
- San Diego City Tour: Adult $88, Child (2-11) $78
- Los Angeles City Tour: Adult $78, Child (2-11) $75
- Disneyland: Prices are subject to the official website.
- Universal Studios: Prices are subject to the official website.
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- Notification of Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket: The ticket once required without cancellation or modifications. According to the requirement of local travel agency, all itineraries related to Antelope Canyon once confirmed, there is no cancellation or modification with refunds.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $160.00-$520, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation
- Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- If promotion applied guests choose to not visit Grand Canyon（if tour involve grand canyon）, other participating travelers of the reservation will be assessed a fee $50.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 30% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction