Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket (X:15 or X:45 Time slot in Canyon, Include Permit Fee $8)LV1-10429
7:15 or 7:45
Dates & Prices
- The Lower Antelope Canyon has become one of the favorite attractions for tourists and photographers around the world. The Navajo name, Hasdeztwazi, means spiral rocks with arch shape. And many years ago, pronghorn antelopes wandering around this place in gourps freely, thus we calling it "Antelope Canyon".
- Antelope canyon is famous for its wave-like structure and the light beams that shine directly down into the openings of the canyon, creating a super natural apperance. Many traveller and photographers have been attracted here, regard it as a place where dreams come true.
- Different from the flat ground of Upper Antelope Canyon, Lower Antelope Canyon requires visitors to climb upside and down through staircases and ladders. It feels like you entering a new planet, starting a magical adventure.
Lower Antelope Canyon
7:15 or 7:45Entry time requires double confirm
8:15 or 8:45Entry time requires double confirm
9:15 or 9:45Entry time requires double confirm
10:15 or 10:45Entry time requires double confirm
11:15 or 11:45Entry time requires double confirm
12:15 or 12:45Entry time requires double confirm
13:15 or 13:45Entry time requires double confirm
14:15 or 14:45Entry time requires double confirm
15:15 or 15:45Entry time requires double confirm
16:15 or 16:45Entry time requires double confirm
Departure & Return
|Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope Canyon (Use Google Map)||Please arrive at least 1 hour in advance to change the ticket, otherwise the ticket will expire.||Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040|
- You are required to arrive at leaset 1 hour in advance to exchange ticket. Any late, no matter for what reasons, will make your rticket automatically become invalid without any refund.
- Please bring 【PDF voucher】attached in the confirmation email and valid official ID, arriving 【Dixie Ellis’ Lower Antelope Canyon】at least 1 hour in advance to check in.
Includes & Excludes
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee：$8/person
- Any personal expenses
- Suggested Indian tour guide tips $5/person and ticket exchange service fee $3/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Your tickets can only be used at the time you reserved.
- Please check in at least 1 hour prior to your entering time. Your ticket voucher will instantly become invalid once you are late. There is no refund for any late no matter for what reasons.
- Nevada uses the America Pacific time, Arizona uses mountain time in the United states, the two states use the same time in the summer, and in non summer time, there is 1 hour time difference. Please keep it in mind when you make your travel plan.
- One adult can only bring one child under the age of 12.
- Please let us know the specific time you want to enter the canyon..
- If the Lower Antelope Canyon is closed because of bad weather. We will issue visitors full refund once we receive official notification from local office.
- We suggest visitors bring some water and wear hiking shoes. Any bags, tripods, selfie sticks and professional lenses are not allowed to take inside the canyon.
- Please follow the guidance of your tour guide all the time during the tour. If you break any rules, Indian people have the right to stop your tour without any refund.
- Antelope Canyon is not a national park or publich area. It's Indian private territory that is protected by government. Please show enough respect to local people and strictly follow their rules.
- There are some ladders that need you to climb. Beforing booking this tour, you need to make sure you're capable of climbing upside down. We don't recommend pregnant woman, old man and people with mobility difficulties taking this tour.
- Normally we will arrange you entering the canyon at the time you reserved. Sometimes, however, there might be too many visitors in the same time. In order to protect visitors from any dangers, local staff might adjust your entering time.
Special Date Price
|FromFri Nov 22, 2019|
ToSun Dec 1, 2019
|FromFri Dec 20, 2019|
ToTue Dec 31, 2019
|FromWed Jan 1, 2020|
ToSun Jan 5, 2020
|FromSun May 24, 2020|
ToThu May 28, 2020
|FromFri Jul 3, 2020|
ToWed Jul 8, 2020
|FromSun Aug 30, 2020|
ToTue Sep 1, 2020
|Thu Sep 3, 2020||High Season||$4||---||---||---||$4|
|FromWed Nov 25, 2020|
ToTue Dec 1, 2020
|FromSun Dec 20, 2020|
ToThu Dec 31, 2020
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Nikki was our guide and made the tour perfect! She was very nice and showed us beatiful things and points of view
Crowded but completely worth it.
They are kind and have generosity. I had a good experience during the procedure.
Good organized all process before and during tour! I bought tickets in a month before visiting, while in other companies all tickets were already sold. I was a little bit nervous about that, but all was great! And of course canyon is amazing!
easy to deal with!
I hope it as great as it looks.
Wow!! What a great tour. The process was fantastic from online ordering to the Navajo tour guides. Thank you for making our vacation a successful
The purchase is simple and clear. Certainly a good experience
Great Tour, was vey easy to check in and the guide was amazing, he was really nice.
site easy to navigate. Hope the tour is great. We are looking forward to it.
Friendly staff. Easy to use website.
Even though I cannot get the best scheduled time for the tickets, but I still can get another scheduled time on the same day.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction