1-Day Upper/ Lower Antelope Canyon (entering canyon at 12PM or prime time), Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las Vegas (VIP 5-14 people small group)LV1-8649
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
12PM Upper Antelope Canyon VIP Tour (Admission Excluded)
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Exclusive VIP tour visiting Antelope Canyon at noon time, have an in-depth experience to enjoy incredible color changing inside Upper Antelope Canyon.
- Shoot the best photos in your Insgram and Facebook, making your friends feel jealous.
- Lower Antelope Canyon, One of the weirdest 20 tourist destinations in the world.
- Climb upside down in Lower Antelope Canyon to have an unforgetable adventure.
- Watch the extraordinary creation of nature - U shaped channel Horseshoe Bend
- Well-designed journey and VIP services, letting you fully immerse into the amazing view of western world.
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Horseshoe Bend→Antelope Canyon||Horseshoe Bend / Antelope Canyon / Las Vegas / Upper Antelope Canyon|
Las Vegas→Horseshoe Bend→Antelope Canyon
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Upper Antelope Canyon
Assemble: Departure around 6:00 AM, Please come to the entrance of the designated hotel in advance, see detailed pickup and starting point information
Outline of itinerary: In the early morning, we drive to Page City of Arizona, and visit the U channel Horseshoe Bend at first. Then we go to Antelope Canyon and enter at the best time (normally from 11am to 13pm) to explore the magical world.
After the magical journey, we return back to Las Vegas.
1. Horseshoe bend Tour: 40 minutes
2.Antelope Canyon Tour: 1-2 hours
End Time: Las Vegas local time 20:00 (for reference only)
12PM Upper Antelope Canyon VIP Tour (Admission Excluded)Guarante 12PM, on-site price: adult $68, children $38
ChildSame as Adult
12PM Upper Antelope Canyon VIP Tour (Admission Included)Guarante 12PM
12.45 Upper Antelope Canyon (Admission Excluded)Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket, on-site price: adult $68, children $38
12.45 Upper Antelope Canyon (Admission Included)
VIP Lower Antelope Canyon (Admission Excluded)Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket, on-site price: adult $58, children $38.
VIP Lower Antelope Canyon (Admission Included)
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Honda Odyssey/Toyota Senna 8-seat business car (capacious and comfortable) or 15-seats Mercedes-Benz Vans/ Ford comfort (The actual type of vehicle will be decided based on the number of participants)
- Professional tour guide speaking both English and Mandarin
- Free pick-up service for most of Las Vegas Boulevard major hotels (We don't provide pick up service for some hotels. We will pick you up from places nearby and tell you the specific location one day in advance.)
- Antelope Canyon noon time admission+Navajo Permit fee ($8/person) , only effective when you select "Admission Included" package
- 【Must Pay】Tour guide tips, $10 per person per day.
- Antelope Canyon Indian tour guide tips, $5 per person suggested.
- All personal expenses, such as clothes washing, shopping and medical items.
- Children under 8 years old need child seats, $20/set for rent (If you need, please let us know when book.), or you can bring it by yourself.
- Page Airplane Tour (approx. 30 minutes): $140/person (same price for adults and children)
- 【Must Pay If select】Upper Antelope Canyon admission and permit fee: $68/adult, $38/child (under 12 years old).
- 【Must Pay If select】Lower Antelope Canyon admission and permit fee: $58/adult, $38/child (7-12 years old). Children under 7 years old are free.
- If your hotel is out of free pick-up area, you have to pay $30 if pick up service needed.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- When book the order, please provide us with your valid phone number and email address. We will contact you one day in advance, by phone call or email, to let you know detailed information, including pick up time and location. You will be fully responsible for any loss caused by providing invalid contact information.
- Please make sure to bring your official ID, for hotel check in and Antelope Canyon check in, and enough cash, for any optional items and tour guide tips. All optional items purchased on the tour require cash payment.
- Please keep valuables together with you instead of leaving in the vehicle.
- Under certain circumstances, such as accidents, bad weather and vehicle damage, tour company has the right to delay, change or cancel the reserved tour.
- All passengers need to follow the guidance of tour guide. If you want to leave the tour before it ends or do some personal activities, please inform your tour guide in advance. Tour guide and tour company won’t take any responsibilities for your personal activities. We don’t recommend you act along at anytime.
- Tour prices on certain days, mostly holidays, might be adjusted. Please consult our customer service before you book.
- You are required to arrive the specified pick-up location at least 10 mins prior to the pick-up time. If you are late, no matter for what reasons, the tour guide has the right to forbidding you joining the tour. No refund will be issued.
- Since the space of the vehicle is limited and sometimes we need to pass through security, each visitors can only bring one backpack. You can leave your other luggage in the hotel.
- Please be noticed since this is VIP tour for a small group of visitors, tour guide and driver will be the same person. Normally he or she won’t walk together with the group into some attractions.
- Under the basis of not reducing the number of attractions and the time of visiting, tour guide has the right to adjust the tour schedule based on the actual situation.
- If you plan to leave the tour by yourself at a certain poin, please let us know when booking to confirm if it can be arranged or not.
- Passengers are required to fasten their seat belts all the time in the vehicle.
- We need at least 4 visitors to form a group. If there are fewer than 4 visitors in the group, your order won’t be confirmed. You can require cancellation and refund at any time.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Beautiful Views and Good Tour Guide
Tim was so helpful and helped everyone get the trip done perfectly even if a lady was sick due to the extreme heat. He took care the lady and led everyone to a great trip. Nice guy!
Quiet simple description of this one-day tour when I saw it at website, but it did really solid and wonderful when you experienced. We were asked to assemble at 6:00 am, it was quite early but was on time. After a quick breakfast, we headed to Horseshoe Bend. Be prepared, you would spend really long time in van. Horseshoe Bend was amazing and enormous that the words and pictures could not embody its beauty. Our guide was excellent and showed us how to set up our phones to take good pictures that we did not know this information before. He did the decent job and arranged everything orderly during this one-day trip. We chose the upper Canyon and entered at noon. Waited in a quite long queue it was another terrible thing that really disappointed us although we had heard before. The canyon itself was fantastic, truly one of the most attractions I had ever seen before. Strongly commend this trip, and lower Antelope will be more preferred for the further chance if I had another time.
A Must-see place in your lifetime! Don’t miss it if you have time! Stunning natural environments that deserve you to experience by yourself only!
Stunning scenery I had never seen before though I did traveled lots of famous places in my past 40’s years. Antelope Canyon was so different and unique comparing to others. Red rocks, spectacular shapes and incredible color all these factors created its fabulous. Taking pictures was a must thing for all people, and we did really recommend the photography group to have more time taking photos of its wonder.
If regarded Horseshoe Bend as a wonderful natural environment that deserved you to see, so Antelope Canyon was such incredible and stunning that no one could describe its shocking view before you had truly seen it! Our tour guide was humorous, knowledgeable but decent as well. I will memory this experience and recommend it to my family and friends.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction