Grand Canyon West TicketsLV-T-7814
Grand Canyon West Admission -No meal
Dates & Prices
- Feel the local Hualapai tribe of Indian customs and the beautiful scenery of the canyon personally. The native Indians had great respect for nature and the legacy of their ancestors, you will see the original features of the Grand Canyon under the guidance of the aboriginal people, Let you know about the past, present and future of Indian culture. In the Western Canyon Eagle point and Guano point watch the nature of ten thousand years of scouring formation, majestic mountains and valleys have captured the hearts of tourists around the world, Don't worry, there is plenty of time to reserve photo taking for you.
- It's 4000 feet from the Colorado river, The Eagle Point is a natural gift for the local Hualapai people. The best viewing spot in this Carved Eagle Peak by nature, You can feel the perfect Canyon scene from the sky and the earth at close range. Said by a the designer of Skywalk, "I love flying eagles in the Grand Canyon. My eyes follow the eagle's tracks, and my body is surrounded by the grand canyon."
- The natural resources of Guano Point provided the necessary support for the local residents of Indian in 50s and 60s.When you look to the side of the canyon,A statue of an Indian chieftain stands in the gorge, one hand with a sharp spear and another hand pointing to the east. Under the blue sky and white clouds, he seemed to use a deep and loving voice saying------ "Child, take a closer look at the red canyon like our skin.! Know why we live here and use our lives to protect this place? Here are our spirits, our souls, and our faith! We will always take root in this land that belongs to us! The Grand Canyon is the home of our spirit! "
- The masterpiece of architecture, the skywalk, gives you a unique adventure in the canyon. Over 70 feet above the Grand Canyon edge, An all clear glass walkway in the open air, Visitors can walk in the air on the Colorado River 4000 feet above". Skywalk allow visitors to enjoy the magnificent views of the Grand Canyon from 720 degrees.
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Grand Canyon West Admission -No meal
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Grand Canyon WestPlease check the operating hours on the official website before your visit
|Grand Canyon West is open every day of the year, including all major holidays, from 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. daily. Last tickets are sold at 5 p.m. from March to November and vary as days get longer or shorter going into and out of the summer. Guests can stay overnight at the west rim at the Cabins at Grand Canyon West — check-in is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|Peach Springs, AZ 86434
- Once successfully booked, this product is non-refundable. Date changes are not permitted after booking
- Email confirmation. There is no need to print it, visitors enter by scanning the code with their e-ticket and their valid ID (e.g. passport).
Includes & Excludes
- Grand Canyon West Tickets Adult Ticket
- Access to Eagle Point and Guano Point, as well as a hop-on, hop-off shuttle service in the park.
- Personal expenses and other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Tickets are valid for one year from the date of issue and can only be used one time. Reservations are not required. No refunds or exchanges once booked
- Grand Canyon West is approximately 118 miles from Las Vegas, about a 2.5 hour drive each way
- Personal items such as cell phones, purses, cameras, backpacks, etc. are not allowed on the Skywalk, and the attraction provides free lockers for guests to store their belongings.
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days. If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- Non-refundable reservations cannot be cancelled or modified once submitted.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction