1-Day South Grand Canyon Connoisseur with Helicopter from Las Vegas (Can upgrade to the helicopter sightseeing)LV1-177
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Round-way Flight+Bus tour
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enjoy the scenic route flying over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River. Explore the reason why the Grand Canyon can be considered as the national treasure
- The tour bus will stop at Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point for a fantastic view of the Canyon
- Transfer by motor coach/van to Grand Canyon National Park. Stop at one scenic lookout point. A box meal will be provided to enjoy during your exploration of the Grand Canyon
- Two upgrade options are available: upgrade helicopter viewing North Rim of Grand Canyon and South Rim of Grand Rim. Or you can also choose HUMMER Tour of South Rim of Grand Canyon to start your 2-hours excellent journey.
|Day 1||Grand Canyon National Park (Tour Duration: Approximately 9.5 hours)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Colorado River / Las Vegas / Grand Canyon|
Grand Canyon National Park (Tour Duration: Approximately 9.5 hours)
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
An exciting helicopter tour staring with fly over the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Lake Mead, The ever-changing landscape will amaze you as the Grand Canyon itself comes into view! After about 65 minutes on the plane, you land at Grand Canyon National Park Airport to transition to the next part of your day’s adventure. The vastness and complexity of the Grand Canyon is truly best appreciated by flying over it, but airplane and helicopter experiences offer such different perspectives. You’ll appreciate it even more by doing both.
You’ll fly over the Dragon Corridor, one of the deepest and widest parts areas of the canyon, seeing all the way down to the Colorado River. You’ll pass over Grand Canyon’s higher, more densely forested North Rim before landing back at the airport. You’ll rejoin the rest of your tour group inside historic Grand Canyon Village, where you’ll have time to stroll along the canyon rim to explore the fantastic view at the stops of Bright Angle Lodge and Mather Point, receive a box lunch and plenty of time to hike along the canyon rim, exploring local shops and antique buildings.
Then back on the plane and heading back to Boulder City and shuttling back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Tour Duration:Approximately 9.5 hours, the tour duration time is inclusive of hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Flight duration: Approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Stop at Grand Canyon: Approximately 3 hours
Flight Check-in: Clients arrive at Boulder Terminal for check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID.
Flight time: To the Grand Canyon National Park airport is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes each way. Enjoy the scenic route flying over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
Arrive and pick-up service: Arrive at the Grand Canyon airport. Transfer by motor coach/van to Grand Canyon National Park. Stop at one scenic lookout point.
Tour in Grand National Park: Visit the two most popular scenic spots, each taking about 20-30 minutes to explore and take photos.
Meal: A box meal will be provided to enjoy during your exploration of the Grand Canyon.
Return: Return to Grand Canyon Airport taking about an hour and 10 minutes.
Upon arrival, check in at the shuttle bus information desk for a ride back to your hotel
Round-way Flight+Bus tour
ChildSame as Adult
Round-way Flight + HUMMER
ChildSame as Adult
Round-way Flight + Helicopter sightseeing
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off in Las Vegas||ONLY for the major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip||Please note your hotel name and detailed address when you place the order. The pick-up time is subject to the confirmation|
- All participants must provide their names and actual weight.
Includes & Excludes
- Motor coach/van tour in Grand Canyon National Park
- Bus + hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off in Las Vegas (ONLY for the major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip)
- Flights to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon+25-30 minutes helicopter flight over the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon
- Gratuity for the guide/driver
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Cameras and mobile phones are permitted and encouraged, but caution: "selfie sticks" and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the helicopter
- In case of unprecedented weather conditions and/or other events, a tour may be cancelled.
- Please take your passport.
- Bring your own bottle of water (only one), but don't open it during the flight
- Sweaters are recommended from March to September, winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March, and comfortable shoes should be worn. The ground of the grand canyon is not smooth, rocky and flat.Sports shoes or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- If your tour includes complimentary hotel shuttle service, please be at the confirmed hotel pick up location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time. Many hotels have dedicated tour pick up locations away from the main lobby. Please confirm you are at the correct location within your hotel prior to pick up. Pick up is approximately 90 minutes prior to flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day and traffic conditions).
- A valid government issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) is required at time of check in for each person 18 years of age or older.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction