6-Day Grand Canyon, San Francisco, 17 Mile Drive/Yosemite Deluxe Tour from Las VegasLV6-5025
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Can travel with just one person! Daily departure! Buy 2 get 1 free !
- Tour West America's famous spots: Hoover dam, Grand Canyon, Solvang, Santa Barbara etc.
- Enjoy the extraordinary as if done by the spirits of the Grand Canyon, Choose freely with West or South Rim of Grand Canyon!
- Taste the delicious chocolates, enjoy the rare cactus, and have a fun shopping at the Outlets!
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Las Vegas→Grand Canyon/Lower Antelope Canyon/Free Day (Optional)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon West Rim / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Hoover Dam / Mather Point / Eagle Point / Mead Lake / Glen Canyon National Recreation Area / Lake Powell||
|Day 3||Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles||Cactus Gardens / Ethel M Chocolate Factory|
|Day 4||Line A: Los Angeles→Santa Barbara→Solvang→Silicon Valley Apple Park→San Francisco (Before 16/10/2018 available）or Line B: Los Angeles→17-Mile Drive→San Francisco||Santa Barbara / Solvang / 17 Mile Drive / Monterey Peninsula||
|Day 5||Line A: Berkerley→Cable Car→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf (Before 16/10/2018 available） or Line B: Stanford (change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018)→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf||University of California Berkeley / The Golden Gate Bridge / Stanford University / San Francisco / Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf / Palace of Fine Arts||
|Day 6||Line A:17-Mile Drive→Monterey Aquarium→Los Angeles (Before 16/10/2018 available） or Line B: Yosemite→Los Angeles||Monterey Peninsula / Monterey Bay Aquarium / 17 Mile Drive / Carmel / Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome||
Assemble at a designated place
Circus Circus Las Vegas or similar
You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
1. Free LAS Pickup is provided at 1:30PM.
LAS airport pickup location: Starbucks Coffee at Level 1 of Terminal 1 / No.51 door at Level 0 of Terminal 3 (Please show your confirmation sheet).
2. You could also wait for the tour guides at the lobby of Circus Circus Las Vegas at 3:30pm. They would help you to check in at the hotel.
Circus Circus Las Vegas
2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
3. If you can not arrive at Las Vegas before 4:30pm, please inform us and ask for the mobile phone number of your tour guide.
Las Vegas→Grand Canyon/Lower Antelope Canyon/Free Day (Optional)
Assemble at a designated place
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
Circus Circus Las Vegas or similar
【West Rim】* Customers who participate in this trip should pay the west canyon entrance fee$90 (lunch included)
Over eons, the Colorado River and erosion have sculpted this amazing landscape. Grand Canyon west rim belongs to Indian Reservation. The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter the canyon. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (Optional), in order to feel the canyon and Colorado River from different perspective and explore the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. Afterwards, you may take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional).
【South Rim】 * Customers to participate in this trip should be south valley tickets for $90 (including bus fee+lunch).
Here is the world's most vivid erosion model, which is why the grand canyon is not only become geologists and paleontologists textbooks, but also make the millions of tourists each year is full of emotion when they face a masterpiece of the creator. Then, to the visitors center near the greatest view - mather. If god is the creator of the grand canyon, the Colorado river carved the grand canyon is an artist. Despite the passion in summer and cold winter, river valley and romance has lasted a long history of six hundred million years. Sunshine and clouds alternately control of the grand canyon, add a few style, magnificent scenery pictures. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You can see the world famous programs in their own costs (optional).
【Lower Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend】* Customers to participate in this trip should be antelope canyon day trip for $135.
Morning drive to the Guling Canyon * (warm tips: tour time about 20 minutes), pathway to visit the Grand Canyon origin - Lake Powell.Lake Powell coastline is 1960 miles long, there are 96 canyons, as if the Grand Canyon to the lake in general. After visiting the famous water conservancy project. And then go to the world's most peculiar slit cave, one of the world's top ten photographic sites of the antelope cave * (warm tips: tour time about 1 hour), we follow the Navajo Indian Wizard into the cave. The color of the rock wall of the integration of thousands of years of wind and torrent erosion, was a perfect wave-shaped, is the nature of the abstract painting. All the time has been the heart of the Navajo Indians meditation, they believe that here can listen to God's voice. Then go to Horseshoe Bay * (Tips: tour time about 40 minutes), National Geographic magazine selected one of the top ten best photographic locations in the United States! Colorado water on the river bed makes the river in the sun showing a fluorescent green, the river in the red-brown canyon within the sharp turn 360 degrees, cut out a horseshoe-shaped canyon, Horseshoe Bay is hence the name. Standing on the cliff side, indulge in clear water blue sky red rock hook woven out of the breathtaking beauty. The steep cliff above the top of the elevation of 4,200 feet is the best viewing location.* Customers to participate in this trip should be antelope canyon day trip for $135.
【LV FREE DAY】
If you choose free day, you have to pay $30/person to guide.(10/15/2018-4/15/2019: $50/person)
Things to Know
- 【Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend】To participate in this trip to need more than 6 people starting
Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
LA Hotel or similar
In the morning, visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate! After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Stop by Outlets Center for short rest before continuing to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening .
Line A: Los Angeles→Santa Barbara→Solvang→Silicon Valley Apple Park→San Francisco (Before 16/10/2018 available）or Line B: Los Angeles→17-Mile Drive→San Francisco
Assemble at a designated place
17 Mile Drive
Oakland Airport Executive Hotel, Crowne Plaza Union City, Holiday Inn San Jose, Courtyard Marriott Fremont or similar
Line A: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley Apple Park - San Francisco Bay Area
Depart from Los Angeles this morning and drive to Santa Barbara, the ‘America’s Riviera’! Enjoy beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast along the way. The new Mediterranean and Old Spanish style Architectures are surrounded by flowers and lawns; this little Central California Coastal City is one of the most popular vacation destinations.
Then drive to Solvang, Danish for ‘Sunny Field’! The cozy little town is dominated by Danish style architectures and known for warm sunshine year round. Drive to Silicon Valley next, the ICON of America’s High Tech Sectors.
Next, we travel to the Icon of America’s High-Tech Sectors – Silicon Valley. Home to world’s most famous high-tech companies, Silicon Valley is also the region of highest personal income, highest housing costs, and highest concentration of millionaires and billionaires in America. Welcome to the newly opened ‘spaceship’ campus at a cost of 5 billion dollars. The visitor center features best view of Apple Park and a store serves apple branded merchandise.
Arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
Line B: Los Angeles—Santa Barbara—17 Mile Drive—San Francisco
Depart from Los Angeles this morning and drive to Santa Barbara, the ‘America’s Riviera’! Enjoy beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast along the way. The new Mediterranean and Old Spanish style Architectures are surrounded by flowers and lawns; this little Central California Coastal City is one of the most popular vacation destinations. Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula afterwards, gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world’s first-class golf courses (stop 30 minutes for sightseeing, 5 Grand Slam have been held here) stretch beyond shiny multi-million dollar mansions.. Scenery of 17 Miles (Admission included) is truly breathtaking. World’s famous California Highway 1 (drive on); Symbol of 17-Mile Drive “Lone Cypress”(Stop for Sighseeing); the stunning view of 17 Miles… ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic wonderland. Arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
Things to Know
- Line B:The schedule will be adjusted as follows from October 15: Santa Barbara in current itinerary will be removed，Only one stop will be made at Lodge at Pebble Beach (Oceanfront Golf Resort with spectacular view) along 17-mile drive, for an hour. Customers may also explore the newly opened Pebble Beach Visitor Center and the Museum (opening on Sep. 1st).
Line A: Berkerley→Cable Car→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf (Before 16/10/2018 available） or Line B: Stanford (change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018)→Golden Gate Bridge→Fisherman's Wharf
Assemble at a designated place
University of California Berkeley
The Golden Gate Bridge
Palace of Fine Arts
Line A: Quality Inn Marina, Crowne Plaza Union City or similar/ Line B: Clarion Inn Modesto or similar
Line A: Berkeley University - Cable Car - Madame Tussauds/Exploratorium - San Francisco City Tour(The last group of A line on 15/10/2018, Officially closed from 16th, Thanks for understanding )
In the morning we visit the campus of UC Berkeley. From the nostalgic campus, the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen!Afterwards we drive to San Francisco, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. Take a cable car ride (Mandatory), known as “the only Mobile Monument of America,” and enjoy the city view. Then we visit the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf. Here you can take an optional sightseeing cruise tour on the San Francisco Bay (own expense). Next, we visit Madame Tussaud or Exploratorium and then we'll visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, the Palace of Fine Arts.You may join an optional advanced city tour in the afternoon. Stay overnight in Marina Monterey or San Francisco Bay Area.
Hotel: Quality Inn Marina (Monday to Thursday), Crowne Plaza Union City, Aloft Santa Clara, Hilton Garden Inn Sunnyvale or Similar
Line B: Stanford University(change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018)—San Francisco
We visit the campus of Stanford in the morning. It covers 35 square kilometers, the second largest and the most beautiful campus in America. Alumni of Stanford have founded some of the largest high-tech companies: Google, Yahoo, Cisco, and Hewlett Packard. (change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018,We visit the campus of UC Berkeley in the morning. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! )
Drive to San Francisco afterwards, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and a Sightseeing Boat Tour (optional) departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, “the Palace of Fine Arts”, and the famous Lombard Street. The romantic and compacted Victorian Houses and fresh sea breeze lure millions of visitors every year! Stay Overnight in Central California, Modesto.
Things to Know
- To our distinguished customers, please choose line A or B of San Francisco 3 days trip before your departure. Once confirmed, we could not change during the trip (example: choose A line, three days are A journey; if choose B line, three days are B journey).
- The last group of A line on 15/10/2018, Officially closed from 16th, Thanks for understanding
Line A:17-Mile Drive→Monterey Aquarium→Los Angeles (Before 16/10/2018 available） or Line B: Yosemite→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Monterey Bay Aquarium
17 Mile Drive
Yosemite National Park
Line A: 17Miles-Monterey Aquarium-Los Angeles
Head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula this morning, gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach; world’s first-class golf courses stretch beyond shiny multimillion dollar mansions… Scenery of 17 Miles is truly breathtaking. Ensuing surprises come one after another and simply indulge yourself in this poetic land. To all Monterey’s visitors, the world’s famous Aquarium is a must-see. You can visit Aquarium at your own expense. 650 species of marine life including colorful fishes and deep-sea monsters, all call the Aquarium home, and seagulls flying high above! Enjoy your day in the charming Monterey! Return to Los Angeles in the evening and finish our pleasant 3-day San Francisco, UC Berkeley and Solvang 3-day tour!
Line B: Yosemite National Park - Los Angeles
Depart from the hotel this morning, the Sierra Nevada Mountains stretch beyond, it’s where our destination sets today, the Yosemite National Park. Towering granite rocks, magnificent waterfalls and tranquil valley, making Yosemite a fairyland from every angle you look. Giant trees, mountains and sparkling streams and lakes, glaciers-carved canyons, call Yosemite home. El Capitan - world’s largest granite monolith, tallest waterfall in North America “Yosemite Falls”, Half Dome, and Bridal Veil Waterfall… wonders come one after another! Take a walk in the woods and the fresh forest air smells like champagne! After lunch, we travel across Central Valley of California, where over half of the fruits, nuts, and vegetables grown in country are produced very year. In the evening we return to Los Angeles, and finish our pleasant 3-day San Francisco-Yosemite-17-Mile Drive tour.
(note: in the winter, in case of ice and snow, the road is icy road, such as bad weather conditions, in order to ensure the safety of your journey, we reserve the right to temporarily replace the day trip: will not go to Yosemite, instead of A line trip.)
Things to Know
- Due to the unusual high temperature and dry climate influenced in Yosemite area, for considering about the safety and health of the guests, thus, during the period of time in 25th to 29th July, the itinerary involving to the Yosemite National Park will be adjusted to heading toward to Solvang, and we will compensate for every guest $5 for the admission fee of Yosemite park. Thanks for your understanding.
Departure & Return
|LAS airport||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119||Other than free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $56(1-5 person), with $116(6-10 person)|
|Circus Circus Hotel Skyrise 2nd floor Starbucks||15:30||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109|
|LAX||Free drop-off. Please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights|
|If you do not need drop-off service, you can choose the following dismiss points, please note in advance and our travel agencies will try to arrange for you, if not, please understand.Los Angeles China Town, El Monte，Monterey Park，Rosemead，Arcadia，Fullerton，Rowland Heights，Irvine，Fountain Valley|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- 5 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($9/person per day, airport pick up tips:$4/person)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: Adult $50; Child (age 3-12) $30
- Train thru the Redwoods: Adult $31; Child (age 2-12) $25
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (60 minutes): Adult $32; Child (age 5-12) $20
- San Francisco Advanced City Tour: $35
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas Night Tour+Ferris Wheel: Adult $75; Child (age 4-12) $60
- Ka Show by Cirque du Soleil: $124 (age 5 and above required)
- Believe by Cirque du Soleil: $110 (age 5 and above required)
- Fantasy Show: $70 (age 18 and above required)
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil: $95 (age 18 and above required)
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil: $237 (age 5 and above required)
- David Copperfield Magic: $160 (age 5 and above required) During the holiday, the price is increase to $165
- Blue Man: $133
- The Beatles Love: $158
- San Francisco Line A Mandatory fee: Madame Tussauds+Cable Car Admission+17 Mile Drive Admission+UC Berkeley =$40/Person
- If the number of people is less, and the car is High-top, we will not use the cable car, cable car fee $7 will be refunded to people in the group
- For the [ Berkeley- Cable Car- San Francisco City Tour] trip, customers who would not participate in the second day trip are required to pay extra $30/p.
- San Francisco Line B Mandatory fee: Madame Tussauds+17 Mile Drive Admission +Stanford University(change to visit UC Berkeley since 2/20/2018) + Yosemite National Park Admission=$50/Person.( If line B will not go to Yosemite, instead of Solvang, we can't give you a refund of mandatory fee)
- Customers who participate in this trip should pay the west canyon entrance fee$90 (lunch included) (Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalker Admission $25(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter+Boat $220(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Only $169(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Air Only $129(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Customers who participate in this trip should pay the south canyon entrance fee $90(bus fee included)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Only $249(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Air and Ground Tour Adult: $364/person; Child:$344/person( 2-11)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Air Only Tour $189(Child above the age of 2 years old shares the same price with adult)
- Customers who participate in this trip should pay $135/person (Lower Antelope Canyon included) (To participate in this trip to need more than 6 people starting, if this trip less than 6 people, we will refund, you can choose west/ south rim.)
- Customers who would participate in the Las Vegas Free Day are required to pay extra $30/person/day( Mandatory fee)(10/15/2018-4/15/2019: $50/person)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- 2018 Las Vegas exhibition and holiday additional fee: $110/room/night: 1/9, 1/10, 12/31; $55/room/night: 5/19, 5/26, 7/27, 7/28, 10/21, 10/31, 11/1, 12/30, check in on above date, customer service will contact you for additional fee.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） and the order for special discount, can only be canceled for only one person. No-show incurs a penalty fee $100 of cancellation for 1-3 weekdays before departure; if someone no-show on the departure day that need be fined for $200
- Due to the unusual high temperature and dry climate in Yosemite area, for considering about the safety and health of the guests, thus, during the period of time in 25th to 29th July, the itinerary referring to the Yosemite National Park will be adjusted to heading toward to Solvang, and we will compensate for every guest $5 for the admission fee of Yosemite park. Thanks for your understanding.
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- For airport pickup service: Guests must meet the tour guide at the free pickup time range, if not guests will not have the free pickup service
- Please provide us your flights information at least 3 days prior the departure date, Any change regarding flights can't be rearranged within 3 days from the departure date
- If your flights have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. Local operator can't arrange paid pickup service at the arriving day
- No free airport drop off for LAS airport
- For tours include Grand Canyon/Antelope Canyon, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
- During Las Vegas convention periods(2018.01.09-10), there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel: $108 per night per room
- During Las Vegas Convention and Exhibition period,Unable to upgrade Las Vegas Hotel, and no complimentary gift.
- For holiday season, there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel: $43 per night per room，During 07/01, 09/02, 11/23, 12/25；12/31 , there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel: $108 per night per room
- For tours include San Francisco sity sightseeing, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $30/p
- Note: Date of the following is not open to the public at Stanford, will change to go to Berkeley 4/27-4/29, 4/29, 4/27, 4/29, 6/18, 9/20, 9/24, 9/30, 10/12, 10/15, 11/10, 11/18, 11/23, 11/25, 12/25
- The itinerary includes Getty Art Center,If the scenic spot is closed, it will be replaced by the Griffith Observatory.
- A If the number of guest is not enough, no cable car will be arranged, each person will be refunded $7; B In case of road closures cannot reach the Yosemite, The Danish village will replace, mandatory fee will not be refunded; The change of itinerary shall be made on the same day and will not be notified in advance.
- San Francisco A Line has been officially canceled since 16/10/2018, the last group departure date is on 15/10/2018. Please note.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when changing traveller names and/or room arrangement.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction