8-Day Yellowstone National Park, Grand Canyon (West Rim), Antelope Canyon, Grand Teton, Bonneville Salt Flats, Lake Taheo, Napa Valley TourLV8-7272
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Go to the attraction where photographers love most--antelope canyon, to enjoy the magic of light and shadow
- The best tourist city in the United States-San Francisco and beautiful Grand Teton National Park
- Spanning 7 states of the Midwest, attractions include Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton Park, Reno, downtown San Francisco
- Closest, exclusive Yellowstone town, catering game, Cowboy Entertainment, Yellowstone Boutique
|Day 1||Los Angeles→Fashion Outlet→Las Vegas (268 Miles/4 hours)||Las Vegas / Mojave Desert / Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas|
|Day 2||Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon (West Rim)→Las Vegas→St. George||Grand Canyon West Rim / Eagle Point / Hoover Dam|
|Day 3||Lake Powell →Lower Antelope Canyon →Horseshoe Bend →Salt Lake City (572 Miles/9 hours)||Lake Powell / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Salt Lake City|
|Day 4||Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)||Yellowstone National Park / Old Faithful Geyser / Fountain Paint Pots|
|Day 5||Yellowstone →Grand Teton →Jackson Town (430 Miles/8 hours)||The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone / Yellowstone Falls / Mud Volcano / Yellowstone Lake / Grand Teton National Park / Jackson Hole|
|Day 6||Salt Lake City →Bonneville Salt Flats →Elko →Reno (580 Miles/8 hours)||Salt Lake City / Great Salt Lake / Temple Square / Utah State Capitol / Reno|
|Day 7||Lake Tahoe →Sacramento→Napa Valley→San Francisco (350 Miles/6 hours)||Lake Tahoe / Sacramento / Napa Valley|
|Day 8||SF City Tour→Berkeley University→Pier 39||University of California Berkeley / San Francisco / Union Square / Lombard Street / The Golden Gate Bridge / Palace of Fine Arts / Fishermans Wharf|
Los Angeles→Fashion Outlet→Las Vegas (268 Miles/4 hours)
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
Stratosphere Hotel or similar
In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at State Line “Fashion Outlet” to have lunch and quick shopping. In the afternoon we will check in at Stratosphere Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. At night you may join our exciting Las Vegas “night tour” ($35) and/or try the world famous highroller($37) at your own cost.
[Guests joined the group at Las Vegas can choose 1. Las Vegas Airport pick-up or 2. Arrive at Las Vegas hotel at your own for assembly]
Mojave Desert: Largest desert in North America, crossing four states. On the way you will see the unique Joshua trees as well as the Pacific Railroad serving as the economic vein that connects the East Coast to the West Coast. You will also pass by the mysterious “Ghost Town” during the Gold Rush era and the world’s largest solar electric power plant invested by Google.
Las Vegas Night Tour: Entire trip will be lead by our tour guide. You will visit Venetian Hotel & Casino’s indoor “sky dome”, San Marcos Square, and man-made water canals. Next you will view the “volcano eruption” show in front of Mirage Hotel & Casino. Next you will go to Luxor Hotel & Casino and take the “tram” to the Excalibur Hotel & Casino. There we will stop to take pictures of MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, and “Statue of Liberty” at New York, New York Hotel & Casino. .Finally we will go back to our hotel Stratosphere Hotel & Casino where you can go up to the 108th floor roof top for a breath-taking, panoramic, night view of this “sin city.”Entire night tour lasts four hours.
Time reference (This schedule is for under ideal conditions, in case of traffic congestion, bad weather, holidays and other special circumstances, process time will be out of):
08:00am Departure together
08:30am - 10:30am 2 hours
10:30am - 11:00am Barstow Rest area 30 minutes
11:00am - 12:45pm 1 hour 45 minutes
12:45pm - 02:15pm Fashion Outlets 1 hour 30 minutes Lunch
02:15pm - 03:00pm 45 minutes
03:00pm Stratosphere Hotel Dinner
6:00pm - 10:00pm Las Vegas Night Tour
Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon (West Rim)→Las Vegas→St. George
On the designated pick-up area
Grand Canyon West Rim
Quality Inn or Similar
1st Choice:In the morning we depart towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 natural wonders in the world. There you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing, man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular “helicopter tour” flying over the entire, majestic canyon. Finally we will visit America’s largest water control project: The Hoover Dam. Then will return to Las Vegas and arrive at St. George in the evening. Stay overnight in St. George, Utah.
Hoover Dam: Situated at the border of Nevada and Arizona, Hoover Dam crosses the Colorado River. It is the largest dam in the United States, known as “the diamond in the desert”. Hoover Dam was built during the “great economic depression”, but created more than 5,000 jobs at the time. It was a milestone achievement for US Water Works history and opened the gate for American Western frontier exploration.
Grand Canyon West Rim: One of the 7 natural wonders of the world is located in the Indian Reservation area. For centuries, the Hualapai Indians have guarded this mystical land. Grand Canyon is 6,000 feet deep, with the Colorado River quietly flowing through at the bottom, giving it life. If you take the helicopter tour, different layers of rock formations about planet Earth’s age and history are unveiled right before your eyes like the Artist’s scroll. Enjoy this scenic, real life Encyclopedia: TheGrand Canyon.
2nd Choice: Free Day in Las Vegas ($30 Tour Fare Variance) - You may arrange your free day in Las Vegas by youself. And the vistor should gather at afternoon 3.00 p.m. and then go to St. George.
******Please note: customers participating in the tour (except 2018.10.30-11.2-18.28-12.31) who choose to be free in Las Vegas are required to pay the departure fee of $50/ person for the tour guide.
St. George: The small town is located at the boarder of Colorado Plateau and the Mojave Desert, and it is Utah’s famous winter shelter and leisure City.
Lake Powell →Lower Antelope Canyon →Horseshoe Bend →Salt Lake City (572 Miles/9 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Salt Lake City
Ramada Inn North Temple or similar
Antelope Canyon:One of the most recognizable and famous natural landscapes in the world and a must see for photography enthusiast. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion gifted us these slot canyons, with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sand sandstone, it truly is a wonder of nature.
Horseshoe Bend:Carved by the Colorado River, you can witness the water slowly flowing pass underneath your feet in this horse shoe shape bay as you stand above it on the edge of the cliff.
Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell（PASS BY）:Lake Powell is the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. and it also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon. See the depth of the Lake Powell as we travel across the Glen Canyon Dam.
Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Yellowstone National Park
Old Faithful Geyser
Fountain Paint Pots
West Yellowstone or North Gate Gardinaer or East Gate Cody or similar
In the morning after we left hotel, will all the way heading to the first national park in the world-Yellowstone National Park. We will ten of Yellowstone's unique scenery over the spans of 2 days, such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool and so on. Spend the night in West Yellowstone.
Yellowstone National Park: the very first national park in the whole world, Yellowstone attracted countless visitors over the year with its unique geothermal activities and fascinating wild life. You will find all four different kinds of geothermal activities, geyser, hot spring, fumarole and mud pot as we take you travel through the park.
1. Fountain Paint Pot:walking along this trail will provide you a great view of the light pink color mud pot with its constantly boiling mud bubbles and the fumaroles nearby.
2. Grand Prismatic Spring:the third largest hot spring in the world, it's the most renowned hot spring in the national park. Setting foot into the area will surround you with steam and allowing you an up close view of the brilliant colors inside the hot spring.
3. Old Faithful Geyser:the most famous landmark inside Yellowstone, it's also the logo of the national park. Erupting roughly every 91 minutes no matter the weather, this is a must see when you are inside Yellowstone.
4. Morning Glory Pool:It has always been a favorite of park visitors. One early account raved: “It is precisely like a morning glory flower. Its long and slender throat, like the tube of the blossom, reaching from unknown depths below, branches out in ever-widening snowy walls, forming at last a perfectly symmetrical and exquisite chalice, which is filled with water of the loveliest, clearest, robin's egg blue.”
5. Old Faithful Inn:As a national historic landmark, Old Faithful Inn is the most requested lodging facility in the park. Built in 1903-1904 with local logs and stone, the Inn is considered the largest log structure in the world. The towering lobby features a massive stone fireplace and a hand-crafted clock made of copper, wood and wrought iron serving as focal points.
West Yellowstone:A small town just outside west gate of Yellowstone National Park. Best location attracted more visitors to come here and stay there overnight. There a lot of gift stories, restaurants that you can have a wonderful Yellowstone style diner.
Yellowstone →Grand Teton →Jackson Town (430 Miles/8 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
Grand Teton National Park
Ramada Inn SLC or similar
In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will exit the park after lakeside lunch and get into Grand Teton National Park to see amazing Mountain View, and after that continue heading to the famous small town Jackson. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City later on.
6. Morning Glory Pool Trail:Discover more must-see attractions on the 'Natural Wonders'. This is an easy 1.4 mile (2.8 miles round trip) paved trail in the Upper Geyser Basin that passes by some of biggest geysers in the Upper Geyser Basin, coming to an end Morning Glory Pool. Castle, Grotto, and Riverside geysers are among the main features you'll see along the way.
7. Norris Basin:this is the most concentrated location of geothermal activities in Yellowstone National Park. While walking on the trail in this steamy fairyland, you'll be treated to a great view of all the hot springs along the way.
8. Yellowstone Canyon:see the canyon in all its colorful glory. The rock walls of the cliff was painted yellow by long years exposure to the sulfur content from the surrounding thermal, thus the Yellowstone. We will view the Canyon from the Artist Point viewing area, one of the best views for this location.
9. Yellowstone Waterfall:you might see the waterfall from afar along the way, but we'll take you one step closer and give you a view right next to the waterfall to experience in person its power.
10. Mud Volcano:one of the highest concentrations of onus pots in the national park. See the Mud Cauldron, Dragon mouth spring and Mud Volcano along with a chance of seeing some wild life in the area.
11. Yellowstone Lake:this is the highest altitude volcanic lake in North America. You can enjoy the lakeside lunch over there.
Jackson, WY:famous frontier town, located right at the crossing of Grand Teton and Rocky Mountains, it became a heaven for outdoors sports enthusiast. It is also the third largest artwork exchange location in the world and a popular vacation destination for the wealthy. The widely praised Elk Antler Arches Park, with its four arches made with thousands of elk antlers is a must see.
Grand Teton National Park:one of the most beautiful national park around with its snow covered mountain peaks year round and wide range of wild life ecosystem. It even attracted great writer Ernest Hemingway to fall in love with this place and had been the backdrop for countless Western movies.
Salt Lake City →Bonneville Salt Flats →Elko →Reno (580 Miles/8 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Salt Lake City
Great Salt Lake
Utah State Capitol
Sand Regency Hotel or similar
In the morning we will see the famous Temple Square, headquarters of the Mormons. Then we will visit the Utah State Capitol building, Great Salt Lake and Bonneville Salt Flats.
In the afternoon, travelers will head westbound along the Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80, during which the visitors are able to see the largest basin in the western U.S. After stop at Elko for lunch, the tour group will visit the local museum there and then head to Reno. Stay overnight in Reno.
Utah State Capitol:the governor’s office is located in inside of this building. Sitting on top of the Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, this building gives you a full view of the city that surrounds it. It is also the icon of the most famous historic landmark of the state.
Temple Square of Mormon Church:this is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and its 15 million followers around the world. It’s the center of Mormon history and the location of the famous Salt Lake Temple.
Great Salt Lake:Western Hemisphere’s largest saltwater lake, also North America’s largest inland salt lake. The lake is more than six times the salinity of seawater, thus known as “Dead Sea of America”. Krill is a unique creature growing inside of the Great Salt Lake.
Bonneville Salt Flats:one of the prominent salt flats in west hemisphere, and considered as the twin sister of Bolivia’s Solar de Uyuni. The salt flats are natural wonders not only awe-inspiring, but also seem to be the great place to play with perspective. With reflections of surrounding mountain, clouds, especially constant bright sunshine, the Bonneville Salt Flats is a dreamland for photographer. Plus, this place is a perfect speedway for those racing cars, airplanes and aerospace shuttles to land and compete.
Elko: a primary town in northern Nevada for local economy, since the largest gold mine in the USA located nearby. This city is called the capital of Nevada’s gold belt. Meanwhile, Elko is also the home of the annual National Cowboy Poetry Gathering, said festival is held each January for celebrating the life in the rural West, featuring poetry, music, stories, gear, film and food.
Reno:the largest small city in the world. Reno is considered as twin sister of Las Vegas and had a glorious history during the US Western expansion history Meanwhile, its fate, past and present, also represents the attitude of American people towards gaming industry, especially the gambling and entertainment industry. You are able to try your luck in Reno.
Lake Tahoe →Sacramento→Napa Valley→San Francisco (350 Miles/6 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or similar
In the morning, the group will first visit the Lake Tahoe to feel the clearest water in the world. Then tour group will arrive at the California’s State Capital located in Sacramento, wherein you are able to take a picture with the Golden Bear in front of the Governor’s office. Afterwards, the group will go to Napa Valley, the world’s famous home of California red wine. Arrive in San Francisco in late evening.
Lake Tahoe:the biggest and clearest alpine Lake in USA and its depth is as deep as 501 meters. Overlooked from the sky, Lake Tahoe looks like an emerald stone embedded into green wildness with indescribable natural beauty.
Napa valley:considered one of the premier wine regions in the world, wherein at least 250 wineries distributed. Each year, millions of visitors come here not only for tasting the top quality Californian wines, but also for appreciating spectacular rustic scenery in this area.
SF City Tour→Berkeley University→Pier 39
On the designated pick-up area
University of California Berkeley
The Golden Gate Bridge
Palace of Fine Arts
You can join our Extensive City Tour. This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco. After city tour, SF self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. We will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the flagship institution of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system and is ranked as one of the world's most prestigious universities and the top public university in the United States. For 2017–18, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Berkeley 5th in the world and 1st among public universities. Berkeley is also ranked 18th internationally among research universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 6th in the 2017 Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings. It is additionally ranked 4th internationally (1st among public universities) by U.S. News & World
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
Departure & Return
|Stratosphere Casino Hotel next to the buffet||15:30||2000 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV 89104|
|LAS airport Starbucks Coffee at Terminal 1||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119||Airport tour guide service charge is $5 per guest. Outside this pickup time, pickup service will charge $53(1 person), with $11 for each additional person, 5 person tops|
|LAS airport Gate 54 at Terminal 3||13:30||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119||Airport tour guide service charge is $5 per guest. Outside this pickup time, pickup service will charge $53(1 person), with $11 for each additional person, 5 person tops|
|San Francisco Fishermans WharfAfter visiting some of the sights in San Francisco this morning, self-dismiss||13:30|
|Berkeley UniversityAfter visiting Berkeley, self-dismiss||17:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 7-night Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($9 per person per day); Pick-up tour guide ($5 per person per journey)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37; Child (age 4-12) $25; Child (age 4 and below) free
- Las Vegas magic show: $78
- Vegas! The Show: $92
- K Show (Cirque du Soleil): $120
- Le Rve - The Dream: $176
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $39; Child (age 5-11) $27; Child (age 5 and below) free
- Aquarium of the Bay: $27; Child (age 3-12) $17; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Mandatory fee: $90: Grand Canyon West Rim admission+American lunch+Fuel surcharge
- Grand Canyon West Rim-Skywalk: $25
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter (without landing): $168
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Boat Tour: $218
- If you choose Las Vegas Free Day activity, need to pay $30/person to tour guide for bus no-load cost
- Lake Tahoe Sail Boat:$50.00/per
- Lower Antelope Canyon: $50
- Mandatory fee: $40 (Berkeley University+Cable car+San Francisco in-depth tour+Fuel surcharge)
- Mandatory Fee $100 per person, for Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
- Mandatory Fee $30 per person, for Bonneville Salt Flats, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe and Fuel Surcharge.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $250
- Guests who buy their ticks(Grand canyon projects, Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studio etc.) on their own are required to pay extra
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- During Las Vegas convention or holiday periods, there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel,our staff will contact you after booking
- If the weather causes or other factors of force majeure: 1. Unable to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim, will be replaced by the Lake Mead + Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam + Lake Powell ; 3. Yosemite will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau + Santa Barbara.You must pay for the related travel expenses on the tour guide. Thank you for your understanding.
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- For more-than-3-day tour group, bus or minibus can be reserved the first 5 rows of seats: $10/per day. If you need to purchase the front seat, please note and contact the customer for additional payment; the order of seats is limited; if the travel date is not arranged, the guide will refund the cost to you.
- South California theme items 1-day tour and days tour、1-Day 17 Miles + Redwood Forest thru Train Tour , Napa Valley Day trip, and itinerary of Napa Valley or 17 Miles in the tour of San Francisco SF4 , all mentioned tours do not support the advance booking of the first 5 rows of seats.
- Grand Prismatic footpath parking area is not allowed for commercial vehicles due to the updated parking regulations of commercial vehicles in Yellowstone national park. In the original line, the grand prismatic trail in Yellowstone national park will be replaced by Biscuit Basin (30 minutes)
- Pacific Time, September 12, 2019, the Apple Headquarters in San Francisco will be canceled due to conference launched. On that day, Intel Museum will be used as an alternative attraction, no refund
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- Room service only for male guests
- Room service is limited to the standard hotel, upgrade to 4-star hotel don't have room service
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction