2-Day Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell Tour from Las VegasLV2-7139
- Reward Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
"Horseshoe Bay" is as straight as a knife, impressive magic and magnificent of the nature
Tour the wonderland-like Lake Powell, enjoy the fun of traveling, join the "Antelope Canyon" tour lead by the local indians
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Grand Canyon National Park→HorseShoe Bend→Page/Flag Town||Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon National Park / Colorado River / Grand Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
|Day 2||Lake Powell → Own Expense: Antelope Chosen → Las Vegas||Lake Powell / Antelope Canyon / City of Page / Las Vegas|
Las Vegas→Grand Canyon National Park→HorseShoe Bend→Page/Flag Town
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon National Park
Quality Inn or similar
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. You will be dwarfed by the size of the Grand Canyon measuring 277 miles long, 10 miles wide and 1 mile deep. Continue to Horse Shoe Bend where Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn. A short walk to edge and the view is awesome, spectacular and jaw dropping.
Lake Powell → Own Expense: Antelope Chosen → Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
City of Page
In the morning, lean over and watch it, sucking in a cold air and making it amazing. The magic and splendor of nature. In the Glen Canyon Recreation Area, visit the Lake Powell, the second largest man-made lake in the United States. You can enjoy the pleasure of traveling in the picturesque surroundings of the United States. Then join the “Antelope Cue” led by local Indians at your own expense. Antelope Slot Canyon. The famous slit gorge in the world of antelopes in Indian reservations. After thousands of years of flooding, the wind eroded and formed strange lines on the sandstone walls. Sunlight passes through the narrow spaces of the Antelope Valley. The combination of sandstone changes to form a group of incredible patterns of light, it is no wonder that the most expensive photograph in the world is taken here. At the end of the trip, return to the hotel Excalibur.
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel & Casino||07:00||3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109||Emergency Tel : (415) 939-9430/ (415) 260 -4181or(415) 806-7911|
|Las Vegas（Excalibur Hotel ）Arrive in the evening|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
- 【Must Pay】Antelope Canyon: Adult $85, Child(age under 4) $9
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
- I-Max at Grand Canyon South: $13 per person
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $230 per person
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- Notification of Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket: The ticket once required without cancellation or modifications. According to the requirement of local travel agency, all itineraries related to Antelope Canyon once confirmed, there is no cancellation or modification with refunds.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $160.00-$520, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation
- Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- If promotion applied guests choose to not visit Grand Canyon（if tour involve grand canyon）, other participating travelers of the reservation will be assessed a fee $50.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 30% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction