1-Day Grand Canyon West Bus Tour from Las Vegas (Skywalk and Hoover Ham)LV1-176
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Bus Tour with Admission Only
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- This exclusive popular tour enables you to experience through the eyes of its inhabitants, the Hualapai Indians, the raw beauty Canyon! Travel across the newly built Hoover Dam Bridge and through the rugged desert wilderness en route to America's most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon.
Upgrade Sky walk and Helicopter to fully explore the beauty of Grand Canyon.
Skywalk is available for an additional fee
- Get ready to be amazed at the gigantic canyon walls as you descend 4,000 feet to the canyon floor.
Pick-up from most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
Tour narrated by driver on the way to the Canyon.
|Day 1||Las Vega→Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon West Rim||Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Colorado River / Guano Point / Hoover Dam / Las Vegas / Grand Canyon|
Las Vega→Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon West Rim
Please refer to "Pickup Locations"
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon Skywalk
This exclusive popular tour enables you to experience through the eyes of its inhabitants, the Hualapai Indians, the raw beauty Canyon! Travel across the newly built Hoover Dam Bridge (After getting through security checks, customers can overlook the Hoover Dam and take photos) and through the rugged desert wilderness en route to America's most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon. This tour takes you off the main highways through 21 miles of one of the world's largest and oldest Joshua Tree Forests. Enjoy views of high cliffs and canyon walls as you wind your way through this vast desert before arriving at the Hualapai Indian Reservation.
Experience an attraction like no other, the newly-constructed Skywalk bridge. This breathtaking wonder is an adventure in itself that will take you 70 feet from Eagle Point rim on an open-air glass walkway, more than 4000 feet above the canyon floor.
Built by the Hualapai Tribe at the Canyon's West Rim, the Skywalk provides a stunning new perspective, allowing a 720-degree view of one of nature's most fantastic displays.
[Helicopter & Boat]:
Begin your adventure aboard our luxury motor coach, travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass. Enjoy views of the rugged desert wildness enrooted to one of the natural wonders, the Grand Canyon. Then climb aboard our million-dollar helicopter with forward facing seats with large vista windows! Get ready to be amazed at the gigantic canyon walls as you descend 4,000 feet to the canyon floor.
Board your pontoon boat for ride down the Colorado River. Following your ascent back to the canyon "Rim" above, where you will be taken by shuttle to your next stop. Enjoy your complimentary meal served at "Guano Point", after feel free to walk to the edge of the rim too see more amazing views. Then move on to Eagle's Point where you will have the option to purchase the "Skywalk Tickets" or simply explore the Indian Village. Don't forget to watch the Native dances and shows. Don't forget to pick-up your hand crafted jewelry and so much more.
The helicopter combined flight time is approximately 12 minutes, and the boat ride is about 15 minutes. The helicopter can take 5-6 guests depending on weight.
*Disclaimer: Please note the itinerary timeline is approximated and for reference only. It may be delayed or changed due to road conditions, weather changes, or other uncontrollable factors.
[Sample Itinerary (the schedule is for reference only)]:
5:45 AM: Pickup from a wider range of hotels
9:00 AM: Arrives and visit the Grand Canyon west rim. Tickets with lunch will be taking inside west rim.
13:00 PM: Depart for Las Vegas
15:00 PM: 15 minutes sightseeing at the bridge overlooking Hoover Dam
19:30 PM: Arrives at the hotel
Back to Las Vegas around 19:30
Bus Tour with Admission Only
Bus Tour with Admission + Sandwich LunchMeal includes: Sandwich, French Chips, Water. (Only Available for: orders placed before 25th Dec and departure time before 30th March 2019.)
Bus Tour with Admission + Skywalk
Bus Tour with Admission + Skywalk + Sandwich LunchMeal includes: Sandwich, French chips, water. (Only Available for: orders placed before 25th Dec and departure time before 30th March 2019.)
Bus Tour with Admission + Helicopter+ BoatHelicopter descent to canyon floor
Bus Tour with Admission+ Helicopter + Boat + Sandwich LunchHelicopter descent to canyon floor. Meal includes: Sandwich, French chips, water. (Only Available for: orders placed before 25th Dec and departure time before 30th March 2019.)
Bus Tour with Admission + Helicopter + Boat + SkywalkHelicopter descent to canyon floor
Bus Tour with Admission + Skywalk + Helicopter + Boat + Sandwich LunchHelicopter descent to canyon floor. Meal includes: Sandwich, French chips, water. (Only Available for: orders placed before 25th Dec and departure time before 30th March 2019.)
Bus Tour with Admission + Helicopter Aerial Tour OnlyHelicopter cannot descent to canyon floor
Bus Tour with Admission + Helicopter Aerial Tour + Sandwich LunchHelicopter cannot descent to canyon floor. Meal includes: Sandwich, French chips, water. (Only Available for: orders placed before 25th Dec and departure time before 30th March 2019.)
Bus Tour with Admission + Skywalk + Helicopter Aerial Tour OnlyHelicopter cannot descent to canyon floor
Bus Tour with Admission + Skywalk + Helicopter Aerial Tour Only + Sandwich LunchMeal includes: Sandwich, French chips, water. (Only Available for: orders placed before 25th Dec and departure time before 30th March 2019.)
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel - Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:45||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel - North Door (Flamingo Rd)||06:00||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island - Bus pick up area||06:10||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel - Front Entrance||06:20||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget - 1st street South Tower||06:30||129 Fremont Street Experience||for guests stay at Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|If you couldn't find your hotel above, please provide your hotel information, we will choose a departure point for you base on distance||the exact departure information please check the Confirmation voucher|
- Approximately 12 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
- It is strongly suggest that you can book the KA Show Ticket of 19:00 when your journey of West Canyon has been finished. This Show Ticket is needed reconfirmation and ONLY available for own use.
Includes & Excludes
- Grand Canyon West Admission
- Helicopter & Boat (available when booking)
- Skywalk (available when booking)
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip Transportation
- Lunch (available when booking)
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Luggage: Due to the Department of Homeland Security's regulations of Hoover Dam, all bus tours are limited to carry-on luggage such as backpacks and duffle bags. All carry-on items must fit in the over head compartment. Luggage cannot be stored in the compartments under the bus. Any other travel luggage needs to be left at your hotel.
- Please include your mobile number in the "Mobile Number" field when booking. Please confirm the bus pickup location noted with the hotel and arrive at the pickup location in time for your trip. There will be no refund if a customer is late or misses the bus.
- If you choose Helicopter & Boat, Please bring this voucher with your passport or US Government recognized photo ID for check-in.
- During the trip, the tour guide has the right to change or modify the tour route due to any unexpected causes to benefit best to the customers. If the unexpected reason causes the delay of the tour, our company will not be responsible for any damages due to this reason.
- a sandwich set meal that can be arranged before 15:00 of the day. After 15:00 can only arrange small cake, crisps, water, juice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction