1-Day Grand Canyon West Bus Tour from Las VegasLV1-176
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
incl. Tax and Fees
Bus Tour Admission only
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- This exclusive popular tour enables you to experience through the eyes of its inhabitants, the Hualapai Indians, the raw beauty Canyon! Travel across the newly built Hoover Dam Bridge and through the rugged desert wilderness en route to America's most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon.
- Upgrade Sky walk and Helicopter to fully explore the beauty of Grand Canyon
- Get ready to be amazed at the gigantic canyon walls as you descend 4,000 feet to the canyon floor.
- Las Vegas Strip major hotel pick-up and drop-off.Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
|Day 1||Las Vega→Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon West Rim||Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Colorado River / Guano Point / Hoover Dam / Las Vegas|
Las Vega→Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon West Rim
Please refer to "Pickup Locations"
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon Skywalk
This exclusive popular tour enables you to experience through the eyes of its inhabitants, the Hualapai Indians, the raw beauty Canyon! Travel across the newly built Hoover Dam Bridge (After getting through security checks, customers can overlook the Hoover Dam and take photos) and through the rugged desert wilderness en route to America's most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon. This tour takes you off the main highways through 21 miles of one of the world's largest and oldest Joshua Tree Forests. Enjoy views of high cliffs and canyon walls as you wind your way through this vast desert before arriving at the Hualapai Indian Reservation.
Experience an attraction like no other, the newly-constructed Skywalk bridge. This breathtaking wonder is an adventure in itself that will take you 70 feet from Eagle Point rim on an open-air glass walkway, more than 4000 feet above the canyon floor.
Built by the Hualapai Tribe at the Canyon's West Rim, the Skywalk provides a stunning new perspective, allowing a 720-degree view of one of nature's most fantastic displays.
Helicopter & Boat:
Begin your adventure aboard our luxury motor coach, travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass. Enjoy views of the rugged desert wildness enrooted to one of the natural wonders, the Grand Canyon. Then climb aboard our million-dollar helicopter with forward facing seats with large vista windows! Get ready to be amazed at the gigantic canyon walls as you descend 4,000 feet to the canyon floor.
Board your pontoon boat for ride down the Colorado River. Following your ascent back to the canyon "Rim" above, where you will be taken by shuttle to your next stop. Enjoy your complimentary meal served at "Guano Point", after feel free to walk to the edge of the rim too see more amazing views. Then move on to Eagle's Point where you will have the option to purchase the "Skywalk Tickets" or simply explore the Indian Village. Don't forget to watch the Native dances and shows. Don't forget to pick-up your hand crafted jewelry and so much more.
*All the images above are used for reference only.、
Itinerary (the schedule is for reference only):
5:45 AM: Pick up guests at the hotel
9:00 AM: Arrives and visit the Grand Canyon west rim. Tickets with lunch will be taking inside west rim.
13:00 PM: Return to Las Vegas
15:00 PM: The hoover dam visit for about 15 minutes (oversee)
19:30 PM: Arrives at the hotel
Bus Tour Admission only
Bus Tour Admission&Skywalk
Bus Tour Admission&Helicopter & Boat
Bus Tour Admission&Helicopter & Boat&Skywalk
Bus Tour Admission&Helicopter Air Tour Only
Bus Tour Admission&Skywalk & Helicopter Air Tour Only
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel - Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:45||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Excalibur|
|Bally's Hotel - North Door (Flamingo Rd)||06:00||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Bally's|
|Treasure Island - Bus pick up area||06:10||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Mirage|
|Circus Circus Hotel - Front Entrance||06:20||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Circus Circus|
|Golden Nugget - 1st street South Tower||06:30||129 Fremont Street Experience||for guests stay at Golden Nugget|
|If you couldn't find your hotel above, please provide your hotel information, we will choose a departure point for you base on distance||the exact departure information please check the Confirmation voucher|
- Approximately 12 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
Includes & Excludes
- Grand Canyon West Admission
- Helicopter & Boat(if selected)
- Skywalk(if selected)
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip Transportation
- Lunch(if selected)
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Luggage: Due to the Department of Homeland Security's regulations of Hoover Dam, all bus tours are limited to carry-on luggage such as backpacks and duffle bags. All carry-on items must fit in the over head compartment. Luggage cannot be stored in the compartments under the bus. Any other travel luggage needs to be left at your hotel.
- Please include your mobile number in the "Mobile Number" field when booking. Please confirm the bus pickup location noted with the hotel and arrive at the pickup location in time for your trip. There will be no refund if a customer is late or misses the bus.
- If you choose Helicopter & Boat, Please bring this voucher with your passport or US Government recognized photo ID for check-in.
- During the trip, the tour guide has the right to change or modify the tour route due to any unexpected causes to benefit best to the customers. If the unexpected reason causes the delay of the tour, our company will not be responsible for any damages due to this reason.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction