1-Day Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour from Las VegasLV1-176
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
1-day bus tour only
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- This exclusive popular tour enables you to experience Grand Canyon West Rim and surronding environment.
- You can purchase package to experience Skywalk, enjoying unparalleled views of one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders.
- If you select the package for helicopter and boat tour, you will have the opportunity to reach the bottom of Grand Canyon and take a boat flowing down Colorado River.
- We use air-conditioned bus to provide transportation during the whole trip and we have experienced tour guides giving detailed explanation about each attractions.
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon West Rim||Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Colorado River / Guano Point / Hoover Dam / Las Vegas / Grand Canyon||
Las Vegas→Hoover Dam→Grand Canyon West Rim
Please refer to "Pickup Locations"
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon Skywalk
[Sample Itinerary (the schedule is for reference only)]:
5:45 AM around: Pick up passengers from hotels.
8:00 AM: Pass the security check of Hoover Dam and enjoy its beautiful view from a far distance for around 15 minutes.
11:00 AM: Arrive Grand Canyon West Rim to explore this nature wonder, including visiting Egle Point and Guano Point.
15:00 PM: Head back to Las Vegas.
17:00 PM: Arrive the pick-up location.
Back to Las Vegas around 17:30
Things to Know
- The itinerary is for reference only, and the tour guide has the right to make adjustments according to the actual situation of the day.
1-day bus tour only
ChildSame as Adult
Bus Tour with Admission + Skywalk
ChildSame as Adult
Bus Tour with Admission + Helicopter Tour without LandingHelicopter cannot descent to canyon floor
ChildSame as Adult
Bus Tour with Admission + Skywalk + Helicopter Tour without LandingHelicopter cannot descent to canyon floor
ChildSame as Adult
Bus Tour with Admission + Helicopter Tour with Landing + BoatHelicopter descent to canyon floor
ChildSame as Adult
Bus Tour with Admission + Helicopter Tour with Landing + Boat + SkywalkHelicopter descent to canyon floor
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel - Rear Rotunda tour lobby||06:00||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||For guests stay at Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel - North Door (Flamingo Rd)||06:15||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||For guests stay at Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island - Bus pick up area||06:25||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||For guests stay at Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel - Front Entrance||06:35||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||For guests stay at Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Stratosphere Hotel - North Door Tour Lobby||06:40||2000 South Las Vegas Blvd||For guets stay at Stratosphere,Palace Station,Arizona Charlie Decatur.|
|Golden Nugget - 1st street South Tower||06:50||129 Fremont Street Experience||For guests stay at Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|If your hotel is not listed above, please let us know when you book. We will select the nearst waiting point for you.|
Includes & Excludes
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission.
- Optional items included in your package.
- Professional tour guides speaking both English and Chinese.
- Bus Transportation
- 【Must Pay】Tour guide tips, $10/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Any baggages are not allowed to bring onto the bus. You can only bring knapsack and handbag, leaving other luggage in your hotel.
- When book the order, please provide us with your valid phone number and email address. We will contact you one day in advance, by phone call or email, to let you know detailed information, including pick up time and location. You will be fully responsible for any loss caused by providing invalid contact information.
- If you reserve helicopter and boat tours, you must bring valid photo ID for check-in.
- Under certain circumstances, such as accidents, bad weather and vehicle damage, tour company has the right to delay, change or cancel the reserved tour. Compensation will depend on the circumstance.
- Children under 2 years old without occupying a seat are free to join the tour. Children who are 2 years old or above need to pay the same price as adults pay.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|11 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|12 - 21 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|22 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Great trip I think everyone to be there although Grand Canyon are suffered from heavy snow these days. Our tour guide did not on time at designed place because snowy weather made a little delay. We understood that, such a terrible and bizarre weather! However, contributed to this snow, we could see this snowy view of Grand which was so rare to see during usual time. Wish everyone could have such wonderful experience. Come to see in person.
Very wonderful trip with friends in the Grand Canyon! An absolutely must-see place you have to view!
I had a wonderful trip in Grand Canyon particularly during the time of helicopter. Really AWESOME!
I recommended this tour! I was so excited to be there and could not express my stunning feeling of the particular words when I saw this incredible view of Grand Canyon. Also, the tour guide is knowledgeable and humor, you will never feel boring within this guy in whole trip.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction