1-Day Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour from Las VegasLV1-164
- Reward Points
BUS Tour (include meals) + Sightseeing Train
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- The whold tour takes 14 hours and you will have the opportunity to enjoy the magnificent view of Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, one of the Seven Nature Wonders.
- Explore the beauty of Grand Canyon From Mother Point and Bright Angel Point.
- Drive through the Mojave Desert, over the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial bridge and also across the legendary Route 66
- You can upgrade Bus Tour to Sightseeing Train Tour.
|Day 1||Grand Canyon National Park South Rim (14 hours from pick-up to drop-off)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Las Vegas / Mather Point / Grand Canyon||
Grand Canyon National Park South Rim (14 hours from pick-up to drop-off)
Please check Pick-Up Location
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
One of our most popular tours, let us take you to explore Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, located right here in America! Our luxury bus will pick you up at several designated casino hotels, even right off the strip. On the way, we will drive pass by Boulder City and travel across the famed Hoover Dam before entering the vast desert. Before reaching the park, our guide will ensure you are prepared and informed of how to best plan your visit in Grand Canyon National Park. Upon entering the South Rim national park, you will have more than 3 hours to fully explore the great nature all by yourself.
The Grand Canyon runs 277 mile long, 18 mile wide, and a mile deep. It was sculpted by many years of natural weathering, primarily water and wind. The landscape and scenery remains breathtakingly beautiful and majestic, where description will only fail to do it justice. One must see it to believe it! Finally, start wrapping up the tour and return to Vegas, where we will drop you right off at the casino hotels of your choice.
04:45am: Hotel pickups
10:00am: Arrive Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, be sure to visit Mather Point and Bright Angel Point.
13:00pm: Prepare for return to Las Vegas
18:30pm: Arrive Las Vegas
Things to Know
- Tour itinerary is for reference only, tour guide has the right to adjust the schedule based on actuation situation that day.
BUS Tour (include meals) + Sightseeing TrainPlease make a reservation at least 3 days prior to your visiting date
ChildSame as Adult
South Rim Admission+Box Lunch+Caverns TourAbout 15 mins
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel - Rear Rotunda tour lobby||04:45am||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||For guests stay at Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Golden Nugget - Carson and First Sts||04:45am||129 Fremont Street Experience||For guests stay at Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Bally's Hotel - North Door (Flamingo Rd)||04:55am||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||Forr guests stay at Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Circus Circus Hotel - Front Entrance||04:55am||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||For guests stay at Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Treasure Island - Bus pick up area||05:05am||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||For guests stay at Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|If you couldn't find your hotel above, please provide your hotel information, we will choose a departure point for you base on distance||Please check the Confirmation voucher for your detailed pick-up time and location. If you can't find the vehicle, please call +1 702 948 4190 (operation hour is 4:30am-9:00am)|
|Return back to your pick-up location.The drop-off time is for reference only, not guaranteed.||18:30pm.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional English tour guide.
- Grand Canyon South Rim Admission.
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe bus.
- Tour guide tips, $10/person recommended.
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Any baggages are not allowed to bring onto the bus. You can only bring knapsack and handbag, leaving other luggage in your hotel.
- When you place your order, please let us know your living hotel's name and address.
- Place provide valid contact information when placing an order. Please ask your living hotel's front dest for the detailed pick-up location.
- Under certain circumstances, such as accidents, bad weather and vehicle damage, tour company has the right to delay, change or cancel the reserved tour. Compensation will depend on the circumstance.
- If you choose the package( BUS Tour+ Free Eiffel Tower Experience), you should use the ticket between 10:00pm-1:00am. Once the booking has been made, no cancellation and change will be accept
- This tour is operated in English. However, we will arrange Chinese bus drivers sometimes during peak season. Thank you for your understanding.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|31 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|22 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|12 - 21 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|11 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
The grand canyon south rim and skywalk are awesome. Raymond is a very nice and responsible guide.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction