1-Day Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour from Las VegasLV1-164
- Reward Points
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- The whold tour takes 14 hours and you will have the opportunity to enjoy the magnificent view of Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, one of the Seven Nature Wonders.
- Explore the beauty of Grand Canyon From Mother Point and Bright Angel Point.
- Drive through the Mojave Desert, over the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial bridge and also across the legendary Route 66
|Day 1||Grand Canyon National Park South Rim (14 hours from pick-up to drop-off)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Las Vegas / Mather Point / Grand Canyon||
Grand Canyon National Park South Rim (14 hours from pick-up to drop-off)
Please check Pick-Up Location
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas aboard one of our luxury bus tours to experience the raw and natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Words and even pictures cannot fully describe this stunning gift of nature. First photographed by Timothy O’Sullivan in 1871, we continue trying to capture the beauty of this geological wonder, but nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyon in person.
Your day will start shortly after completing hotel pickups around the Las Vegas Strip departing directly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim. En route to the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will provide you with an expert narration of the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona.
A stop is provided at the exclusive Grand Canyon Visitors Center, where you can enjoy lunch and do some souvenir shopping before heading into the Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival in the Grand Canyon National Park, prepare for a spectacular experience that you and your family will not soon forget! Enjoy free time at Mather Point to explore the trails lining the canyon’s edge or to simply take in the amazing sights of the Grand Canyon. Heading deeper into the National Park, we will stop for more sightseeing time at Bright Angel Lodge, one of the original hotel destinations at the Grand Canyon South Rim located directly on the edge of the Grand Canyon itself.
Enjoy a quick stop on the return for dinner at a fast-food restaurant in Kingman Arizona prior to returning to Las Vegas, the meal at this stop is not included in the cost of the tour.
Things to Know
- Tour itinerary is for reference only, tour guide has the right to adjust the schedule based on actuation situation that day.
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus TourTour + Lunch
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Golden Nugget||06:00||Departure around 05:30-06:30, subject to confirmation|
|The Strat||06:05||Departure around 05:30-06:30, subject to confirmation|
|Circus Circus||06:10||Departure around 05:30-06:30, subject to confirmation|
|Harrah's||06:15||Departure around 05:30-06:30, subject to confirmation|
|Horseshoe Las Vegas||06:20||Departure around 05:30-06:30, subject to confirmation|
|T B A||06:45||Departure around 05:50-06:50, subject to confirmation|
|Tahiti Village||06:50||Departure around 06:00-07:00, subject to confirmation|
|Return back to your pick-up location.The drop-off time is for reference only, not guaranteed.||09:00pm.|
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
Includes & Excludes
- Professional English tour guide.
- Grand Canyon South Rim Admission.
- Lunch served and the Grand Canyon Visitor's Center
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service For Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Optional gratuities
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Any baggages are not allowed to bring onto the bus. You can only bring knapsack and handbag, leaving other luggage in your hotel.
- When you place your order, please let us know your living hotel's name and address.
- Place provide valid contact information when placing an order. Please ask your living hotel's front dest for the detailed pick-up location.
- Under certain circumstances, such as accidents, bad weather and vehicle damage, tour company has the right to delay, change or cancel the reserved tour. Compensation will depend on the circumstance.
- If you choose the package( BUS Tour+ Free Eiffel Tower Experience), you should use the ticket between 10:00pm-1:00am. Once the booking has been made, no cancellation and change will be accept
- This tour is operated in English. However, we will arrange Chinese bus drivers sometimes during peak season. Thank you for your understanding.
- Same price for children and adults
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
The grand canyon south rim and skywalk are awesome. Raymond is a very nice and responsible guide.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction