1-Day Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour from Las VegasLV1-164
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
BUS Tour(no meals)
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Travel from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park on a single day tour with 3 hours at the deepest and widest part of the canyon
- Visit the Mather Point, Grand Canyon Visitor Center, and also Grand Canyon Village
- Through the Mojave Desert, over the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial bridge and also across the legendary Route 66
- Round trip ground transportation via a deluxe motor coach
- Professional tour guide in English
|Day 1||Grand Canyon's South Rim, Duration: Approximately 14 hours (Hotel to Hotel)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Las Vegas / Mather Point / Grand Canyon|
Grand Canyon's South Rim, Duration: Approximately 14 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
Our most popular guided and narrated luxury bus tour to the Grand Canyon's South Rim National Park. Your journey will begin with pick up from the hotel before traveling thru Las Vegas and Boulder City, Nevada! Drive over the newly built Hoover Dam bypass bridge before traveling through the Southwest Desert and stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break. View rugged desert wilderness and enjoy a complimentary lunch en route to America's most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon, where you will spend the next 3 hours.
You will be taken into the National Park to the South Rim's scenic overlooks and many other attractions in the Historic Village District and also stop at the new state-of-the-art National Geographic Visitor Center.
Your guide will make multiple stops along the "Rim" of the Canyon for a variety of viewing, photo opportunities, and souvenir shopping. View the cliffs and slopes of this tremendous natural wonder, a classic example of erosion unequaled on earth! See the the Canyon at its deepest and widest, 277 miles long, 18 miles wide and 1 mile deep at Bright Angel and Mather Points. Visit the Indian Hopi House Art Museum, the historic Train Station, Look-Out Studio and Kolb Studio. Upon your return you will again make a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break before returning to fabulous Las Vegas.
Duration: Approximately 14 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
BUS Tour(no meals)
ChildSame as Adult
BUS Tour(include meals)
ChildSame as Adult
BUS Tour(no meals)+Helicopter
ChildSame as Adult
BUS Tour(include meals)+Hellicopter
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel - Rear Rotunda tour lobby||04:45||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel - North Door (Flamingo Rd)||04:55||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island - Bus pick up area||05:00||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel - Front Entrance||04:55||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget - Carson and First Sts||04:45||129 Fremont Street Experience||for guests stay at Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|If you couldn't find your hotel above, please provide your hotel information, we will choose a departure point for you base on distance||the exact departure information please check the Confirmation voucher|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional tour guide in English
- Admission to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Picnic Lunch
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Please include your hotel name and address in the "Memo" field when booking.
- Please include your mobile number in the "Mobile Number" field when booking. Please confirm the bus pickup location noted with the hotel and arrive at the pickup location in time for your trip. There will be no refund if a customer is late or misses the bus.
- Operator reserves the right to cancel or alter the tours itinerary due to bad weather, unsafe road conditions, etc.
- Suggest to bring enough water. Suggest to wear hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Suggest to wear outdoor clothes. Suggest to bring car sick medicine if needed.
- Signal may be really weak, customer may not be able to use cell phone.
- During the trip, the tour guide has the right to change or modify the tour route due to any unexpected causes to benefit best to the customers. If the unexpected reason causes the delay of the tour, our company will not be responsible for any damages due to this reason.
- If you choose the package( BUS Tour+ Free Eiffel Tower Experience), you should use the ticket between 10:00pm-1:00am. Once the booking has been made, no cancellation and change will be accept
- Visitors are requested to leave their large baggage at the hotel. You can only carry cameras and handbags with you
- This is the English-speaking group, however, during the peak season, some of the tours will be arranged the Chinese driver instead. Thanks for your understanding.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|11 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|12 - 21 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|22 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
The grand canyon south rim and skywalk are awesome. Raymond is a very nice and responsible guide.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction