1-Day Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour from Las VegasLV1-164
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
incl. Tax and Fees
BUS Tour(not include meal)
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Package: BUS Tour(not include meal) , buy one get one! Departure Date:1/1/2018 to 31/3/2018.(Exclude: 14/2/2018 to 23/2/2018) Refund please contact customer service.
- Travel from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park on a single day tour with 3 hours at the deepest and widest part of the canyon
- Visit the Mather Point, Grand Canyon Visitor Center, and also Grand Canyon Village
- Through the Mojave Desert, over the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial bridge and also across the legendary Route 66
- Round trip ground transportation via a deluxe motor coach
- Professional tour guide in English
|Day 1||Grand Canyon's South Rim, Duration: Approximately 14 hours (Hotel to Hotel)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Las Vegas / Mather Point|
Grand Canyon's South Rim, Duration: Approximately 14 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
Our most popular guided and narrated luxury bus tour to the Grand Canyon's South Rim National Park. Your journey will begin with pick up from the hotel before traveling thru Las Vegas and Boulder City, Nevada! Drive over the newly built Hoover Dam bypass bridge before traveling through the Southwest Desert and stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break. View rugged desert wilderness and enjoy a complimentary lunch en route to America's most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon, where you will spend the next 3 hours.
You will be taken into the National Park to the South Rim's scenic overlooks and many other attractions in the Historic Village District and also stop at the new state-of-the-art National Geographic Visitor Center.
Your guide will make multiple stops along the "Rim" of the Canyon for a variety of viewing, photo opportunities, and souvenir shopping. View the cliffs and slopes of this tremendous natural wonder, a classic example of erosion unequaled on earth! See the the Canyon at its deepest and widest, 277 miles long, 18 miles wide and 1 mile deep at Bright Angel and Mather Points. Visit the Indian Hopi House Art Museum, the historic Train Station, Look-Out Studio and Kolb Studio. Upon your return you will again make a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona for a short break before returning to fabulous Las Vegas.
Duration: Approximately 14 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
BUS Tour(not include meal)
BUS Tour(include Picnic Lunch)
BUS Tour(not include meal)+Hellicopter
ChildSame as Adult
BUS Tour(include Picnic Lunch)+Hellicopter
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel - Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:15||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Excalibur|
|Bally's Hotel - North Door (Flamingo Rd)||05:25||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Bally's|
|Treasure Island - Bus pick up area||05:35||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Mirage|
|Circus Circus Hotel - Front Entrance||05:45||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Circus Circus|
|Golden Nugget - 1st street South Tower||06:00||129 Fremont Street Experience||for guests stay at Golden Nugget|
|If you couldn't find your hotel above, please provide your hotel information, we will choose a departure point for you base on distance||the exact departure information please check the Confirmation voucher|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional tour guide in English
- Admission to South Rim
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Picnic Lunch
- Visitors are requested to leave their large baggage at the hotel. You can only carry cameras and handbags with you
- Please include your hotel name and address in the "Memo" field when booking.
- Please include your mobile number in the "Mobile Number" field when booking. Please confirm the bus pickup location noted with the hotel and arrive at the pickup location in time for your trip. There will be no refund if a customer is late or misses the bus.
- Operator reserves the right to cancel or alter the tours itinerary due to bad weather, unsafe road conditions, etc.
- Suggest to bring enough water. Suggest to wear hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Suggest to wear outdoor clothes. Suggest to bring car sick medicine if needed.
- Signal may be really weak, customer may not be able to use cell phone.
- During the trip, the tour guide has the right to change or modify the tour route due to any unexpected causes to benefit best to the customers. If the unexpected reason causes the delay of the tour, our company will not be responsible for any damages due to this reason.
- If you choose the package( BUS Tour+ Free Eiffel Tower Experience), you should use the ticket between 10:00pm-1:00am. Once the booking has been made, no cancellation and change will be accept
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction