1-Day Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour from Las VegasLV1-164
- Reward Points
South Rim Admission+Box Lunch
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- The whold tour takes 14 hours and you will have the opportunity to enjoy the magnificent view of Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, one of the Seven Nature Wonders.
- Explore the beauty of Grand Canyon From Mother Point and Bright Angel Point.
- Drive through the Mojave Desert, over the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial bridge and also across the legendary Route 66
|Day 1||Grand Canyon National Park South Rim (14 hours from pick-up to drop-off)||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Las Vegas / Mather Point / Grand Canyon||
Grand Canyon National Park South Rim (14 hours from pick-up to drop-off)
Please check Pick-Up Location
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
One of our most popular tours, let us take you to explore Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, located right here in America! Our luxury bus will pick you up at several designated casino hotels, even right off the strip. On the way, we will drive pass by Boulder City and travel across the famed Hoover Dam before entering the vast desert. Before reaching the park, our guide will ensure you are prepared and informed of how to best plan your visit in Grand Canyon National Park. Upon entering the South Rim national park, you will have more than 3 hours to fully explore the great nature all by yourself.
The Grand Canyon runs 277 mile long, 18 mile wide, and a mile deep. It was sculpted by many years of natural weathering, primarily water and wind. The landscape and scenery remains breathtakingly beautiful and majestic, where description will only fail to do it justice. One must see it to believe it! Finally, start wrapping up the tour and return to Vegas, where we will drop you right off at the casino hotels of your choice.
Sample Tour Itinerary:
You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and heading across the Mojave Desert, and crossing the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
Stop at the Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook with beautiful views Lake Mead, the unique desert lake and landscape, created by the construction of Hoover Dam.
Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park, arriving approximately 4 hours after departing from Las Vegas.
Enjoy views from along the South Rim of one of the Seven Natural Wonders, with time to explore on your own and take some amazing photos.
After enjoying about 3 hours inside Grand Canyon National Park, depart and head along Historic Route 66 as and its town of Seligman.
Depart Seligman for your return trip back to Las Vegas.
Things to Know
- Tour itinerary is for reference only, tour guide has the right to adjust the schedule based on actuation situation that day.
South Rim Admission+Box Lunch
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel - Rear Rotunda tour lobby||06:00||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel - North Door (Flamingo Rd)||06:10||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island - Bus pick up area||06:20||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||for guests stay at Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|If you couldn't find your hotel above, please provide your hotel information, we will choose a departure point for you base on distance||the exact departure information please check the Confirmation voucher|
|Return back to your pick-up location.The drop-off time is for reference only, not guaranteed.||07:30pm.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional English tour guide.
- Grand Canyon South Rim Admission.
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe bus.
- Tour guide tips, $10/person recommended.
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Any baggages are not allowed to bring onto the bus. You can only bring knapsack and handbag, leaving other luggage in your hotel.
- When you place your order, please let us know your living hotel's name and address.
- Place provide valid contact information when placing an order. Please ask your living hotel's front dest for the detailed pick-up location.
- Under certain circumstances, such as accidents, bad weather and vehicle damage, tour company has the right to delay, change or cancel the reserved tour. Compensation will depend on the circumstance.
- If you choose the package( BUS Tour+ Free Eiffel Tower Experience), you should use the ticket between 10:00pm-1:00am. Once the booking has been made, no cancellation and change will be accept
- This tour is operated in English. However, we will arrange Chinese bus drivers sometimes during peak season. Thank you for your understanding.
- Your tour guide will contact you before 8pm the day before departure, to double confirm pickup location and time. If you don't receive a call or SMS, please contact us.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge if they do not occupy a vehicle seat. Pay cash on the tour for Upper Antelope Canyon ticket.
- Please confirm pickup location with hotel staff the day before, and arrive at least 10 minutes early. There will be no refund if customers misses the pickup due to failure to contact us. If the pickup vehicle is late, please call us immediately.
- During the trip, the tour guide reserves the right to modify the tour itinerary to best benefit our clients in case of any uncontrollable circumstances.
- No luggage allowed on the one day and two day tour, in case there is a temporary security check on the way. Please deposit luggage at the hotel.
- On the same day after the tour. Please do not arrange flight departure, watch a show and other fixed-time activities, because it will be delayed due to weather or traffic.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|8 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
The grand canyon south rim and skywalk are awesome. Raymond is a very nice and responsible guide.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction