1-Day Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las VegasLV1-6042
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Upper Antelope Canyon 11:00-13:00 Enter
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- 11.00/12.00/12.45 entry, explore upper Antelope Canyon with the best lighting
- The scene of the light from the ground seam, observe the change of rich color and record the amazing sight and moment
- The upper Antelope Canyon is known as the photography Paradise, where the world's famous paradise light comes from, with light from the sky and the scene at the bottom of the valley, and into the upper Antelope Canyon at noon light to record the light in best time.
- Be honored as the world's "Jerusalem" pilgrimage to the photographers
- Look at the wavy, beautiful sandstone veins and find the mark of flow
- The land of the Indian sages, retracing Indian history which have existed for millions of years.
- There will be an Indian guide driving jeep through Upper Antelope Canyon
- The Indian Guide will have a detailed introduction of all the sights of the journey during the tour of Antelope Canyon and assist in taking photo.
- Optional items purchased on/under Antelope Valley Tickets have included $8/protection fee, exemption from wasting time to have a the second payment.
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend
We'll travel to Upper Antelope Canyon, also called “the place where water runs through rocks” by the Navajo. We'll arrive at the Upper Antelope Canyon at about 11:30am and travel by 44 truck is a best way to experience this awesome natural wonder of Upper Antelope Canyon. The Navajo Guide will take you on an easy journey through the canyon stopping in areas that are popular for photos and also sharing the Navajo Cultural stories about the canyon. You will stay very informative, sharing the history and geology of the canyon and lasts about 1 hour in the canyon. Come with your guide to a spectacular petrified sand dune, created by wind, water and time, presenting a sculptured masterpiece. Nothing can describe this work of Mother Nature and experiencing this beauty will leave you breathless.
Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona. Horseshoe Bend is located 5 miles (8.0km) downstream from the Glen Canyon Dam, about 4 miles (6.4km) southwest of Page. It is accessible via hiking a 1.5-mile (2.4km) round trip from U.S Route 89,but an access road also reaches the geological structure, as it is part of a state park. Horseshoe Bend can be viewed from the steep cliff above. The overlook is 4200 feet (1300m) above sea level, and the Colorado River is at 3200 feet (980m) above sea level, making it a 1000 feet (300m) drop.
Afterwards we'll return to Las Vegas
return to Las Vegas around 19:30
Upper Antelope Canyon 11:00-13:00 EnterTicket excluded
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon12:00(Best Sunshine) Enter CanyonTicket excluded
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope Canyon 11:00-13:00 EnterTicket excluded
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Rear Rotunda tour lobby, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||North Door (Flamingo Rd), The following hotels need to be assembled here: Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Teasure Island||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Bus pick up area, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Front Entrance, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||129 Fremont Street Experience||1st street South Tower, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Other hotel, please note||Arrange for the nearest bus|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation Fee
- Bilingual Tour Guide Fee
- Hotels Shuttle Fee
- Any Personal Expenses
- Bus Driver & Tour Guide Gratuity : $10/person/day
- Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket(Include $8 Navajo Permit fee, pay during the trip):: adult $65/per; children(0-12 )$35/per
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket(Include $8 Navajo Permit fee, pay during the trip): adult $55/per; children(5-12 )$35/per
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Children are free if under 2 without occupying a seat,Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket need to pay during the trip. Please remark at time of booking if infant is traveling
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction