1-Day Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las VegasLV1-6042
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Lower Antelope Canyon (enter between 11:00 am-13:00 pm)
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- 11.00/12.00/12.45 entry, explore upper Antelope Canyon with the best lighting
- The scene of the light from the ground seam, observe the change of rich color and record the amazing sight and moment
- The upper Antelope Canyon is known as the photography Paradise, where the world's famous paradise light comes from, with light from the sky and the scene at the bottom of the valley, and into the upper Antelope Canyon at noon light to record the light in best time.
- Be honored as the world's "Jerusalem" pilgrimage to the photographers
- Look at the wavy, beautiful sandstone veins and find the mark of flow
- The land of the Indian sages, retracing Indian history which have existed for millions of years.
- There will be an Indian guide driving jeep through Upper Antelope Canyon
- The Indian Guide will have a detailed introduction of all the sights of the journey during the tour of Antelope Canyon and assist in taking photo.
- Optional items purchased on/under Antelope Valley Tickets have included $8/protection fee, exemption from wasting time to have a the second payment.
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon||
Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend
Notice from the guide the day before departure
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
We'll travel to Upper Antelope Canyon, also called “the place where water runs through rocks” by the Navajo. We'll arrive at the Upper Antelope Canyon at about 11:30am and travel by 44 truck is a best way to experience this awesome natural wonder of Upper Antelope Canyon. The Navajo Guide will take you on an easy journey through the canyon stopping in areas that are popular for photos and also sharing the Navajo Cultural stories about the canyon. You will stay very informative, sharing the history and geology of the canyon and lasts about 1 hour in the canyon. Come with your guide to a spectacular petrified sand dune, created by wind, water and time, presenting a sculptured masterpiece. Nothing can describe this work of Mother Nature and experiencing this beauty will leave you breathless.
Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona. Horseshoe Bend is located 5 miles (8.0km) downstream from the Glen Canyon Dam, about 4 miles (6.4km) southwest of Page. It is accessible via hiking a 1.5-mile (2.4km) round trip from U.S Route 89,but an access road also reaches the geological structure, as it is part of a state park. Horseshoe Bend can be viewed from the steep cliff above. The overlook is 4200 feet (1300m) above sea level, and the Colorado River is at 3200 feet (980m) above sea level, making it a 1000 feet (300m) drop.
After arriving the the Antelope Canyon, you will be lead by the professional Indian guide tour, and then taking the shuttle bus to the entrance of Antelope. The Indian guide tour will be accompanied during the whole trip. This trip will be last around 1 hour, and the Indian tour guide will also help you to how to take the best photos of Antelope.
[Itinerary of entering of 12:00 or 11：00 - 13:00] : we will travel to the U-shaped Houseshoe Bay,and then we'll arrive at the Antelope Canyon to enjoy the best time of photographing the scenery in Antelope Canyon.
Things to Know
- We guarantee that you can enter in the canyon on time within the package of entering time on 12:00pm. However, the package of entering time on "11:00-13:00" will be according to the actual situation on that day to arrange the time of entering the canyon.
Lower Antelope Canyon (enter between 11:00 am-13:00 pm)Without ticket, you can purchase tickets when booking
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon (enter between 11:00 am-13:00 pm)Without ticket, you can purchase tickets when booking
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon (enter at 12:00 pm)Without ticket, you can purchase tickets when booking
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Rear Rotunda tour lobby, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||North Door (Flamingo Rd), The following hotels need to be assembled here: Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Bus pick up area, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Front Entrance, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||129 Fremont Street Experience||1st street South Tower, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Other hotel, please note||Arrange for the nearest bus|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation (Vehicle type is subject to final arrangement.)
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- One pick up from and drop off at the designated location per reservation
- Any Personal Expenses
- Bus Driver & Tour Guide Gratuity : $10/person/day
- Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket(pay during the trip):: adult $65/per; children(0-12 )$35/per
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket(pay during the trip): adult $55/per; children(5-12 )$35/per
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Children are free if under 2 without occupying a seat,Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket need to pay during the trip. Please remark at time of booking if infant is traveling
- During the period time of the promotion:buy 2 to get third free. Please write down the name of the third one.
- From 2am on November 4, the Daylight Saving time has been adjusted, (which means when local daylight time was about to reach Sunday, 4 November 2018, 02:00:00 clocks were turned backward 1 hour to Sunday, 4 November 2018, 01:00:00 local standard time instead.)As a result, the pick-up time will be adjusted to 6:00-6:30 am. The tour guide will contact the guests within 24 hours before the departure time. If the guests have any questions about the tour time, please contact us immediately
- Tour guide will contact you 1 day prior the departure date to reconfirm pick up info, if you fail to attend the tour cause by follow reasons: contact wrong or failed to answer the phone many times, your tour fee will not be refundable
- For 1 day tour, guests are not allow to carry large luggages in case security check
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old, local operator company can offer for free.if need,please remark the age of your children
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- No refund for no show or unused
- Pick up location can't be changed within 5 days of departure
- Please bring valid photo ID with you
- For multi-day tours: 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Antelope Canyon is really cool, but the person there is really crowded either. Great views along this trek eased a little disappoint during this boring time. Before we arrived at Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend was the first place to visit and this unbelievable view impressed us deeply. The slot Canyon was our destination and it was really wonderful. The tour guide standard is also great, who is knowledgeable and give us more information with the areas we were seeing.
It was my first time to visit this place. And actually, I cannot speak very good English and know a little about Antelope Canyon prior this trip. To be honest, if you asked me what were the differences between upper, lower or X Antelope before this trip, I can told you nothing! It was not very deep to descend to the bottom of Lower Antelope Canyon but also need you to concentrate these steps when the elders or younger you accompanied with. The light filtering through these curved red walls from the top to bottom, with the varied shadows, created such a natural marvel for you to must see.
The long-time journey did not influence my exciting emotion when I saw the Antelope Canyon. Touring at bus was boring but the soft seats were comfortable. Our tour guide was excellent and could speak English and a little bit of Chinese. This slot canyon was so beautiful, especially in summer. We love all the attractions particularly rambling along with the Horseshoe Bend. Great journey I had never ever experienced before!
My family and I did thoroughly recommend this trip. We just planned to the Antelope Canyon prior to the trip but unfortunately, the ticket was just sold out so we alternatively choose this one-day tour instead. Prior to Antelope Canyon we traveled to the Horseshoe Bend. Quite beautiful scenery if you wanted to see the river which shape was exactly resembled like the horseshoe, quite interesting as well. The total time we spent at Upper Antelope was nearly 75 minutes but at the meanwhile, truly long boring trek in van we had before arrived at our destination. But this stunning canyon it truly deserved you to spend such long time and this was definitely a worth trip we had chosen either.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction