2-Day Antelope Canyon(enter at 11am-13pm), Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las VegasLV2-6595
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Lower Antelope Canyon+ Grand Canyon South Rim
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
At noon, enter the Antelope Canyon, to master the best shooting light
Tour the world famous photography paradise - slit Canyon, Antelope Canyon, U River [Horseshoe Bend], the most beautiful artificial lake [Lake Powell], the Grand Canyon, the most spectacular Region - South Rim
Approach the Wheat color point (the deepest part of the Canyon), the bright angel lookout (the best Grand Canyon panoramic view)
Overlook the Hoover dam, via Route 66, return to enjoy the Arizona desert scenery
On the Upper Antelope Canyon, the Indian tour guide will explain the scenic spots during the journey and assists in shooting
- Guided by Nova Scotia Indian tour guide, shuttle the jeep back and forth inside and outside the Antelope Canyon
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Lake Powell||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Lake Powell / Glen Canyon Dam / Colorado River||
|Day 2||Grand Canyon National Park→Las Vegas||Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon National Park / Hoover Dam|
Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Lake Powell
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Glen Canyon Dam
After breakfast, we drove to Arizona state, Page City, we'll go to Horseshoe Bend first,【Horseshoe Bend】(tour time is not less than 30 minutes) is a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona In the United States of America.
visit the world famous slot canyon, Antelope Canyon (tour time is not less than 1 hours), driving an open Jeep from a local Indian Folk guide, take a look at the beauty inside and outside the canyon, and guide you to leave countless Valuable pictures, that you will not regret about this trip!
Then we headed for Lake Powell pier, the second largest man-made lake in the United states.【 Lake Powell】. It's in Grand Canyon National Recreational Area, lake is named after Explorer John Wesley Powell. Lake Powell is the second largest man-made lake in the united states, it covers an area of 65 thousand hectares, 170 meters deep and 300 kilometers long, it's the water storage pool of the Colorado river, built for Glen Canyon dam. The beautiful scenery and majestic atmosphere, the waters and skies merge in one colour. If you join a cruise ship, simply eat some simple meals on board tours, if guests do not participate in cruise, you can slowly eat, drink a cup of coffee, after lunch then take a walk along the lake, take pictures, this period of time is about 1 hours, The ship's guests returned to the dock, then we'll leave together.
Things to Know
- At 12 noon, enter the Antelope Canyon, to master the best shooting light
Grand Canyon National Park→Las Vegas
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon National Park
Departure in the morning to the south of the Grand Canyon, the most spectacular site. Walk around the Grand Canyon edge and admire the spectacular abyss, canyons and colorful rocks. It will take you to Grand Canyon National Park after, Start with the new visitor service center (where you can get all the information about the Grand Canyon), Visit the wheat dots (the deepest part of the Canyon) and the bright angel lookout (the best Grand Canyon panoramic view).
After driving through Route 66 to enjoy lunch (at own expense), overlook the Hoover dam.
Arriving in Las Vegas around 20:00
Lower Antelope Canyon+ Grand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope CanyonGrand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Rear Rotunda tour lobby, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||North Door (Flamingo Rd), The following hotels need to be assembled here: Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Teasure Island||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Bus pick up area, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Front Entrance, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget||See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||129 Fremont Street Experience||1st street South Tower, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Other hotel, please note||Arrange for the nearest bus|
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Luxury Tour Bus
- Professional TOur Guide
- Grand Canyon South Rim admission
- Complimentary of Grand dam (before May 1, 2017)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket(pay during the trip): valid before 3/31/2018: adult $55/per; children(0-12 )$35/per; valid after 4/1/2018: adult $65/per; children(0-12 )$35/per
- Grand Canyon IMAX Movie: Adult $13; Child (age 5-12) $10
- South Rim Helicopter: $230 per person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult $48; Child (age 3-12) $40
- Airplanes in Page: 30-minute flight, adult $150/person; 40-minute flight, adult $160/person; 50-minute flight, adult $175/person
- Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets (during trip price): Adult $55.00 /person; Child $35.00 (under 12 years old)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The tour guide will contact you the day before the trip to confirm the trip next day, If the connection is wrong or repeatedly failed to answer the phone, resulting in delay in travel, You will not be able to refund the fare
- Ticket prices are for reference only, subject to change without further notice
- The order of travel and attractions will be adjusted by traffic, weather, number of people and so on
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- If you need to temporarily change the car location before departure, please be sure to inform us 5 days before the departure date, otherwise it will not be changed
- The room with multi day tours is mainly two beds, third, the fourth and the children will no longer add a bed;No more than 4 people in the same room (including children or infant)
- It is not allowed to carry suitcases of any size, even a 19-inch board can not be, as well as backpacks and mountaineering bags, however, Messenger bags will be allowed
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction