2-Day Antelope Canyon(enter at 11am-13pm), Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las VegasLV2-6595
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Upper Antelope CanyonGrand Canyon South Rim
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
At noon, enter the Antelope Canyon, to master the best shooting light
Tour the world famous photography paradise - slit Canyon Antelope Canyon, U-shaped River Horseshoe Bend the most beautiful artificial lake Lake Powell, the Grand Canyon, the most spectacular Region -
Approach the Wheat color point (the deepest part of the Canyon), the bright angel lookout (the best Grand Canyon panoramic view)
Overlook the Hoover dam, via Route 66, return to enjoy the Arizona desert scenery
On the Upper Antelope Canyon, the Indian tour guide will explain the scenic spots during the journey and assists in shooting
- Guided by Nova Scotia Indian tour guide, shuttle the jeep back and forth inside and outside the Antelope Canyon
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Lake Powell||Las Vegas / Hoover Dam / Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon|
|Day 2||Grand Canyon National Park→Las Vegas||Horseshoe Bend / Antelope Canyon / Lake Powell / City of Page / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon|
Las Vegas→Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Lake Powell
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Grand Canyon South Rim
DaysInn Flagstaff or Page or similary
First we'll travel to the iconic Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam. This modern marvel is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona. （Guests who travel 10/1/2019 and later will be charged a national park entrance fee of $20 per person, please choose from the optional items!）
Then, we will travel along U.S. Route 66 (US 66 or Route 66), also known as the Will Rogers Highway, the Main Street of America or the Mother Road, was one of the original highways within the U.S. Highway System.
Finally we will visit Grand Canyon South Rim.
The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location at Grand Canyon National Park, with over 5 million visitors each year coming to this amazing landmark. As with all sides of the Canyon, the South Rim features astounding views of what took Mother Nature millions and millions of years to create.
Grand Canyon National Park→Las Vegas
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
City of Page
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
Hotel Breakfast included.
After breakfast, we'll head back on the road to Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona. The overlook is 4200 feet (1300m) above sea level, and the Colorado River is at 3200 feet (980m) above sea level, making it a 1000 feet (300m) drop.
Then we'll visit the Upper Antelope Canyon, also called “the place where water runs through rocks” by the Navajo. We'll arrive at the main departure point and travel by 44 truck is a best way to experience this awesome natural wonder of Upper Antelope Canyon (admission not included). The Navajo Guide will take you on an easy journey through the canyon stopping in areas that are popular for photos and also sharing the Navajo Cultural stories about the canyon. Nothing can describe this work of Mother Nature and experiencing this beauty will leave you breathless.
Arriving in Las Vegas around 20:00
Upper Antelope CanyonGrand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope Canyon+ Grand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
X Antelope CanyonGrand Canyon South Rim
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||Rear Rotunda tour lobby, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||North Door (Flamingo Rd), The following hotels need to be assembled here: Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace|
|Treasure Island||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||Bus pick up area, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Mirage, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore|
|Circus Circus Hotel||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||Front Entrance, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget||4:45AM-5:30AM See details from voucher or notice call from tour guide||129 Fremont Street Experience||1st street South Tower, The following hotels need to be assembled here: Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Other hotel, please note||Arrange for the nearest bus|
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Luxury Tour Bus
- Professional TOur Guide
- Grand Canyon South Rim admission
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Upper/Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket(pay during the trip): 8: adult $65/per; children(0-12 )$35/per
- Grand Canyon IMAX Movie: Adult $13; Child (age 5-12) $10
- South Rim Helicopter: Adult $230 / person Child（2-11 yrs）$215/person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult $48; Child (age 3-12) $40
- Airplanes in Page: 30-minute flight, adult $150/person; 40-minute flight, adult $160/person; 50-minute flight, adult $175/person
- Lower Antelope Canyon Tickets (during trip price): Adult $55.00 /person; Child $35.00 (under 12 years old)
- X Canyon Tickets (during trip price): Adult $68.00 /person; Child $36.00 (under 12 years old)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The tour guide will contact you the day before the trip to confirm the trip next day, If the connection is wrong or repeatedly failed to answer the phone, resulting in delay in travel, You will not be able to refund the fare
- Ticket prices are for reference only, subject to change without further notice
- The order of travel and attractions will be adjusted by traffic, weather, number of people and so on
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- If you need to temporarily change the car location before departure, please be sure to inform us 5 days before the departure date, otherwise it will not be changed
- The room with multi day tours is mainly two beds, third, the fourth and the children will no longer add a bed;No more than 4 people in the same room (including children or infant)
- It is not allowed to carry suitcases of any size, even a 19-inch board can not be, as well as backpacks and mountaineering bags, however, Messenger bags will be allowed
- Two beds are the main rooms for the multi-day visit. There are no extra beds for the third, fourth and children. No more than 4 persons (including children or infants) in the same room
- No luggage of any size is allowed, not even a 19-inch boarding bag. Backpack, mountaineering bags and messenger bags will be allowed
- From 2am on November 4, the Daylight Saving time has been adjusted, (which means when local daylight time was about to reach Sunday, 4 November 2018, 02:00:00 clocks were turned backward 1 hour to Sunday, 4 November 2018, 01:00:00 local standard time instead.)As a result, the pick-up time will be adjusted to 6:00-6:30 am. The tour guide will contact the guests within 24 hours before the departure time. If the guests have any questions about the tour time, please contact us immediately
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|16 or more days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|31 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Agents are nice and friendly and helpful.
Show ticket details on receipt.
We went on this trip last week and it did really impression on my experience. The beauty of horseshoe Bend and antelope canyon could not simply speak in words that nothing I can write. The tour guide was informative, and provided us more about these attractions in detail. It did truly recommended to everyone to see it if you have chance.
To avoid crowded people, and at the meanwhile, to see as much as possible we could see at time, so we decided to take this two day tour in antelope canyon. The fact is we are glad we did that. Horseshoe Bend and antelope canyon were both great and amazing. Before arrived to antelope, passing hoover dam along Route 66, desert view also impressed us in deep. We did enter in canyon at 12pm, and the weather was also great so that we took great photos of the light shining through the canyon. How indescribable view you cannot imagine and no bad photos would be taken of such incredible scenery. Worth your coming, you must see it.
The tour was amazing, and I was very glad to choose this tour and made lots of friends in this journey as well. The sights were wonderful in Antelope canyon. Something not very perfect if I must say is there was a little time provided when I in horseshoe bend, so that if you wanted to hang out this whole view, you must ramble faster to be honest.
Comfortable trip! Amazing attractions along this trip. Kind tour guide and arranged itinerary. Very good journey. I loved it.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction