1-Day Upper / Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Fully Guided Bus Tour from Las Vegas(Entry with best lighting, Optional meal package)LV1-8529
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. That makes this area a popular location for photographers and tourists.
- Appreciate World Wonderland-- Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
- View Lower Antelope Canyonpersonal land in the ever-changing light
|Day 1||Las Vegas - upper/lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Las Vegas|
Las Vegas - upper/lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend
Upper Antelope Canyon: At ground level, requiring no climbing. Suitable for people of all ages including children. Light Beams: Much more common in Upper Antelope. Usually, the time will be around 11:00-13:00.
Lower Antelope Canyon: Requiring climbing along pre-installed ladders in certain areas. More difficult to hike
Departure to Antelope Canyon in the morning, guide will arrange guests if whether to Upper/Lower Antelope upon arriving, after touring, head to Horseshoe Bend together, This colorful Canyon was a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created.
After Antelope Canyon, then proceed to an area where the Colorado River made a 280 degree turn around the Horseshoe Bend shape of rock, (travel time from Antelope Canyon to Horseshoe Bend is 10 mins), named Horseshoe Bend, The top of the steep cliff is 4200 feet above sea level, which is the best viewing position. Arriving back in Las Vegas around 7:30-8pm.
Bus Tour Reference itinerary:
11:00am Arrive Antelope Canyon. Tour Antelope Canyon, enjoy lunch. Need to take car to enter Upper Antelope Canyon, travel time approx. 10 mins.
14:00pm arrive Horseshoe Bend
15:00pm Return to original destination
20:00pm arrive hotel
1 way to Antelope Canyon travel time is approx. 5 hours, there will be a 15-20 minute rest stop to restroom
The bus arrives at 20:00, and the plane arrives at the hotel around 17:00
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day TripTicket of Lower Antelope Canyon should be paid on site
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+Sandwich LunchTicket of Lower Antelope Canyon should be paid on site
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+TicketTicket included
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+Ticket+Sandwich LunchAll inclusive
Upper Antelope Canyon One Day TripTicket of Upper Antelope Canyon should be paid on site
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon+Sandwich LunchTicket of Upper Antelope Canyon should be paid on site
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon+TicketTicket included
Upper Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+Ticket+Sandwich LunchAll inclusvie
Upper Antelope Canyon Air & Ground Day TourDeparture everyday, tickets/ light lunch included, Fly to/ Fly back
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel Waiting point: Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:15||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty at Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel Waiting point:North Door (Flamingo Rd)||05:25||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty at Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace,|
|Teasure Island Waiting point:Bus pick up area||05:35||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty at Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore,|
|Circus Circus Hotel Waiting point:Front Entrance||05:45||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty at Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget Waiting point:1st street South Tower||06:00||129 Fremont Street Experience||If you staty at Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Please note the name of your hotel on condition that the name is not listed above. We will select the nearst waiting point.||Please find out the ultimate waiting point and time at the confirmation sheet.|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe coach (depending on your choice of bus / air tour to determine the mode of transportation)
- Bilingual tour guide
- Optional meal/ticket package
- a light breakfast and a bottle of drinking water
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee (Min. $10/person/day for tour guide and driver)
- Lower Antelope Admission: $48 tour fee per adult / $40 tour fee per child (for age 8 to 12). Include $8 park fee. Children under 8 are free, age 13 or older are same with adult ticket price. If you choose lower antelope canyon(ticket exclude), it is mandetory fee.
- Upper Antelope Admission:$55 tour fee per adult / $47 tour fee per child (for age 12 and under). Include $8 Navajo Permit fee. Children age 13 or older are same with adult ticket price.If you choose upper antelope canyon(ticket exclude), it is mandetory fee. Since 4/1/2018: $65 tour fee per adult / $47 tour fee per child
- India guide tip: $3-5 per person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Children are free if under 2 without occupying a seat. If you have children under 2 years old, please remark.
- Children must be backed when visiting Lower Antelope Canyon to ensure security. Requiring climbing along pre-installed ladders in certain areas, Pregnant women and disabled passengers are advised not to participate in the Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Sunblock, lipstick, sunglass, hat and shawl are recommended.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and take Anti-carsickness pills if necessary.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction