1-Day Upper / Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Fully Guided Bus Tour from Las Vegas (Enter at Golden time)LV1-8529
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. That makes this area a popular location for photographers and tourists.
- Appreciate World Wonderland-- Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
- View Lower Antelope Canyon personal land in the ever-changing light
|Day 1||Las Vegas - upper/lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Las Vegas / Upper Antelope Canyon / Lower Antelope Canyon|
Las Vegas - upper/lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend
Upper Antelope Canyon
Lower Antelope Canyon
Upper Antelope Canyon: At ground level, requiring no climbing. Suitable for people of all ages including children.
Light Beams: Much more common in Upper Antelope. Usually, the time will be around 11:00-13:00.
Lower Antelope Canyon: Requiring climbing along pre-installed ladders in certain areas. More difficult to hike
Departure to Antelope Canyon in the morning, guide will arrange guests if whether to Upper/Lower Antelope upon arriving, after touring, head to Horseshoe Bend together, This colorful Canyon was a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created.
After Antelope Canyon, then proceed to an area where the Colorado River made a 280 degree turn around the Horseshoe Bend shape of rock, (travel time from Antelope Canyon to Horseshoe Bend is 10 mins), named Horseshoe Bend, The top of the steep cliff is 4200 feet above sea level, which is the best viewing position. Arriving back in Las Vegas around 7:30-8pm.
Bus Tour Reference itinerary :
11:00am Arrive Antelope Canyon. Tour Antelope Canyon, enjoy lunch. Need to take car to enter Upper Antelope Canyon, travel time approx. 10 mins.
14:00pm arrive Horseshoe Bend
15:00pm Return to original destination
20:00pm arrive hotel
1 way to Antelope Canyon travel time is approx. 5 hours, there will be a 15-20 minute rest stop to restroom
The bus arrives at 20:00, and the plane arrives at the hotel around 17:00
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day TripAdmission to Lower Antelope Canyon must be paid in cash during the tour.
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+Sandwich LunchAdmission to Lower Antelope Canyon must be paid in cash during the tour.
ChildSame as Adult
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+TicketTicket included
Lower Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+Ticket+Sandwich LunchAll inclusive
Upper Antelope Canyon One Day TripAdmission to Upper Antelope Canyon must be paid in cash during the tour.
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon+Sandwich LunchAdmission to Upper Antelope Canyon must be paid in cash during the tour.
ChildSame as Adult
Upper Antelope Canyon+TicketTicket included
Upper Antelope Canyon One Day Trip+Ticket+Sandwich LunchAll inclusvie
Departure & Return
|Excalibur Hotel Waiting point: Rear Rotunda tour lobby||05:15||3850 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty at Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, Hooters, MGM, New York New York, Monte Carlo|
|Bally's Hotel Waiting point:North Door (Flamingo Rd)||05:25||3645 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty at Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Aria, Vdara, Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Westin, Flamingo, Linq, Harrah's, Caesars Palace,|
|Teasure Island Waiting point:Bus pick up area||05:35||3300 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty at Mirage, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo,Trump, Wynn, Encore,|
|Circus Circus Hotel Waiting point:Front Entrance||05:25||2880 S Las Vegas Blvd||If you staty at Circus Circus, Westage, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites, SLS, Stratosphere, Palace Station, Arizona Charlie Decatur|
|Golden Nugget Waiting point:1st street South Tower||05:15||129 Fremont Street Experience||If you staty at Golden Nugget, Plaza, 4 Queens, Freemont, Boulder Station, Arizona Charlie Boulder, Eastside cannery|
|Please note the name of your hotel on condition that the name is not listed above. We will select the nearst waiting point.||Please find out the ultimate waiting point and time at the confirmation sheet.|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe coach (depending on your choice of bus / air tour to determine the mode of transportation)
- Bilingual tour guide
- Optional meal/ticket package
- a light breakfast and a bottle of drinking water
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee (Min. $10/person/day for tour guide and driver)
- Lower Antelope Admission: $50 tour fee per adult / $33 tour fee per child (for age 8 to 12). Include $8 park fee. Children under 8 are free, age 13 or older are same with adult ticket price. If you choose lower antelope canyon(ticket exclude), it is mandetory fee.
- Upper Antelope Admission:$65 tour fee per adult / $33 tour fee per child (for age 12 and under). Include $8 Navajo Permit fee. Children age 13 or older are same with adult ticket price.If you choose upper antelope canyon(ticket exclude), it is mandetory fee.
- India guide tip: $3-5 per person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Children are free if under 2 without occupying a seat. If you have children under 2 years old, please remark.
- Children must be backed when visiting Lower Antelope Canyon to ensure security. Requiring climbing along pre-installed ladders in certain areas, Pregnant women and disabled passengers are advised not to participate in the Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Sunblock, lipstick, sunglass, hat and shawl are recommended.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and take Anti-carsickness pills if necessary.
- Please pay attention, customers who will departure time on 2019/03/10, please contact our consultants with the pick-up time and address
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please be sure to bring your voucher and ID with photo(passport) arrive 5-10 minutes earlier at the pick up point.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of drinking water, If needed, you can bring carsick medicine
- Because of the strong sunlight, it is recommended to apply sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, hats and scarves and so on
- It is suggested to wear comfortable out wear and shoes
- The cell phone will have no signal on some part of the way
- If you travel in the evening for the other night tour or make an appointment to watch the show, please arrange your personal travel appropriately, Make sure you don't make the schedule too tight, and the whole time will change with the weather, traffic conditions or other irresistible factors of the day. The company shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss.
- Do not bring large luggage on tour, please deposit luggage at the hotel
- Children and babies must be carried while visiting Antelope Valley
- Passengers are requested to call the head office from 3 to 6 p.m. one day before the departure time to verify your boarding location and to inquire about the guide's contact with you so as to keep in touch with the guide at any time. In case of any emergency, please communicate in time.
- Our company will do everything to ensure that the departure route with the original agreement, but for the maintenance of travel smoothly, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, Offenders penalty $250.
- Please arrive at the bus station at the appointed time. Don't be late so as not to delay other visitors travel. If you are unable to travel by bus because of being late, take your own risk. Please understand.
Special Date Price
|FromTue Jan 1, 2019|
ToTue Apr 30, 2019
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|11 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|12 - 21 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|22 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
We were asked to gather at hotel entrance at 5:25 am when we saw our tour guide. It was quite on time but a little bit so early, not for us, just for our children. No bags of any kind allowed, most of us were recommended to bring a handkerchief or something like that to cover our face avoiding breathing sand particle during the ride. We choose upper canyon cause it was quite suitable for all ages including children. Fabulous views inside canyon, with that I had never and ever seen before. Plus we had a very good tour guide and more patient to our children, who also helped us how to set the phone to capture beautiful photos when the light through the convex and concave canyon walls. Recommend this tour, you deserve it!
Amazing upper antelope canyon you must see in Page, if you have chance, don’t be hesitated, just search this attraction, and go there at once. I promise you that this wonderful view will proof what I said before and never let you down when you see that fabulous view by yourself!
Comparing the suitable for all ages in upper canyon, we decided to tour the lower canyon, more difficult to hike, which is required to climb along pre-installed ladders in certain areas. Long trek took around 2 hours, but it did not disappoint us when we saw this incredible natural wonder. Rambling around at Horseshoe Bend was also a good experience; the plain river, the deep blue sky, and the breezing wind, all of those wonderful factors compose that breath-taking view that I swore you had never seen. Truly worth this drive!
Thanks KT, our tour guide, very professional and knowledgeable, who made us a wonderful experience and took lots of great pictures for and of us in Antelope Canyon, which we were really appreciate of! Organized itinerary, highly recommended.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction