1-Day NASA Space Center, Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park, Rice University, Houston Museum of Natural Science Tour from HoustonHO1-7576
- Reward Points
- Departure: Houston
- Leave: Houston
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- NASA, the secretive space agency, visits rocket launch towers, control centers, training bases
- A deep tour of Houston's largest museum
- The landmark building in Houston - Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
|Day 1||Houston one-day tour||Space Center Houston / Houston / Rice University / Toyota Center|
Houston one-day tour
Please refer the pick-up point
Space Center Houston
Rice University→Houston Museum of Natural Science→Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park→
Toyota Center （Outside visit）→Houston Space Center (Inside visit, 4 hours)
William Marsh Rice University, commonly known as Rice University, is a private research university located on a 300-acre (121 ha) campus in Houston, Texas, United States. The university is situated near the Houston Museum District and is adjacent to the Texas Medical Center.
Houston Museum of Natural Science
Founded in 1909, the HMNS is one of the top 5 most popular museums in the United States based on its large number of special or great exhibits. In addition to its exhibits, it complex consists of a central facility with four floors of natural science halls, the Burke Baker Planetarium, the Cockrell Butterfly Center, and the Wortham Giant Screen Theatre.
Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
The Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park, formerly the Williams Waterwall and the Transco Waterwall, is a multi-story sculptural fountain that sits opposite the south face of Williams Tower in the Uptown District of Houston. The fountain and its surrounding park were built as an architectural amenity to the adjacent tower.
Toyota Center is an indoor arena located in downtown Houston, Texas. It is named after the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota. The arena is home to the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association, and the former home of the Houston Aeros of the American Hockey League.
Houston Space Center
Space Center Houston is a leading science and space learning center, the official visitor center of NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston and a Smithsonian Affiliate museum. The Johnson Space Center is the home of Mission Control and astronaut training.
Departure at Houston
Departure & Return
|Houston - in front of H Mart parking lot||08:00AM||9896 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036|
|Houston - in front of H Mart parking lot|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- NASA Space Center：Adult：$30.00 Child：(3-12)：$ 25.00 Senior：(65+)：$ 28.00
- Houston Museum of Natural Science Adult：$25.00 Child：(3-12)：$ 15.00 Senior：(65+)：$ 15.00
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction