Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure 1 Day TicketLA-T-463
incl. Tax and Fees
Dates & Prices
- Disneyland Park: Disneyland is the original Walt Disney theme park and a Los Angeles staple. From Dumbo the Flying Elephant to Indiana Jones, more than 60 attractions for all ages provide endless fun for your family. You'll embark on a journey through the ""happiest place on Earth," with rides like the Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and the Jungle Cruise. And don't forget to meet those lovable Disney characters - Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and more.
- Disney's California Adventure: Disney's California Adventure is a 55-acre theme park located right next door to Disneyland. There are five themed lands to enjoy: Sunshine Plaza, Paradise Pier, Hollywood Backlot Pictures, Golden State and A Bugs Land. Discover a world of bugs in the hilarious It's Tough to be a Bug! 3D movie. Ride the looping California Screamin' roller coaster. Fly over some of the state's biggest attractions in Soarin' over California, an amazing virtual experience.
Disneys California Adventure Park
Departure & Return
|Disneyland||08:00-00:00||1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802|
- This ticket is valid for one single-day admission on any day
- Ticket are priced by Peak, Regular and Value seasons,Peak, Regular and Value seasons validity dates continue to be added to the calendar from time to time, so if you buy your tickets too prior from using date , you may need to pay extra fee for higher season ticket at the attraction . No refund or credit given if a higher season ticket is used on a lower season date. Non-refundable
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity,show up at the attractions with your voucher and Photo ID
Includes & Excludes
- Entry into either Disneyland Park OR Disney's California Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All tickets are Nontransferable and Non-refundable
- Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants, and appearances of Characters, may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
- Travel time from Los Angeles to Disneyland is approximately 45 to 60 minutes
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction