6-Day Detroit, Niagara Falls, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC Tour from ChicagoCH6-232
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Chicago
- Leave: Chicago
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- 7 historical cities in this culture-rich trip
- The world-famous Niagara Falls
|Day 1||Chicago → Detroit||Chicago / Detroit / Henry Ford Museum|
|Day 2||Detroit → Pittsburgh → Washington, D.C.||Pittsburgh / Washington DC / Washington Monument / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / US Capitol / White House / Potomac River / Tidal Basin|
|Day 3||Baltimore → Amish → Philadelphia → New York||Baltimore / Amish Village / Philadelphia / The Philadelphia Congress Hall / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / New York|
|Day 4||New York||Empire State Building / Hudson River / Statue of Liberty / Brooklyn Bridge / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Times Square / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Fifth Avenue / Rockefeller Center / New York / New York Madame Tussauds|
|Day 5||New York → Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Niagara Power Project Visitors Center / Old Fort Niagara / American Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Bridalveil Falls / Maid of the Mist|
|Day 6||Clevaland → Chicago → Homeland||Chicago|
Chicago → Detroit
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Henry Ford Museum
QUALITY INN & SUITES NORTH YOUNGSTOWN or similar
Our tour will start with Detroit, the capital of automobiles in the morning. We will stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company. We will then visit Henry Ford Museum, named after the founder of the Ford Motor Company which is the second largest carmaker of U.S. It is said that where there is a car, there is a Ford. The exhibitions not only portray the history of Ford but also the Industrial Revolution. The collection contains many rare exhibits including John F. Kennedy’s presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln’s chair from Ford’s Theatre, Thomas Edison’s laboratory, the Wright Brothers’ bicycle shop, and the Rosa Parks bus
Detroit → Pittsburgh → Washington, D.C.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
COMFORT INN CAPITAL BELTWAY or similar
In the morning, we will leave for Pittsburgh - “the Steel City” for its more than 300 steelrelated businesses and “the City of Bridges” for its 446 bridges. We will visit the Point State
Park, which, at the confluence of three rivers, gives you a fabulous view of Pittsburgh.
In the afternoon, we will head to Washington D.C. and firstly visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. Next, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public. Additionally, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive DC cruise for sightseeing of the town along the Potomac River. Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
Baltimore → Amish → Philadelphia → New York
The Philadelphia Congress Hall
HOTEL SOMERSET, HOLIDAY INN SOMERSET, HILTON PARSIPPANY or similar
Baltimore, the colorful and diverse town, Maryland's largest city and economic hub, is recognized by its beautiful inner harbor where sits the Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S.
national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner”. The waterfront, Baltimore’s hub for tobacco trade with England in its earliest days, is surrounded with shops, restaurants and attractions that lure tourists and residents today.
Drive north to Philadelphia which is known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. Go beyond the iconic crack to learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions.
Then our tour continues to Lancaster County, home of the Amish. Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. They enjoy their simple and strict life and keep away from light, phone, and TV. Amish village is always remarkable in the trip with such a huge contrast with the modern social
Upon our arrival in New York in the evening, you are invited to join our delicately tailored night tour for just $25 to get an initial contact with this “City that Never Sleeps” – a 3-hour special tour that stops at the Rockefeller Center, the Times Square, and Hudson Riverside with a panoramic view of New York City skyline!
Empire State Building
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York Madame Tussauds
HOTEL SOMERSET, HOLIDAY INN SOMERSET, HILTON PARSIPPANY or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers! By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname of New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjo the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, visit USS INTREPID, the national heritage that costs $120 million, which is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition. In addition, wandering around the world's famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull, and visiting Times Square, Madame Tussauds - all of these will be made into our tour later. Of course, we can’t miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
New York → Niagara Falls
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Niagara Power Project Visitors Center
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
DAYS INN ERIE, COMFORT INN ERIE or similar
Along with the rural scenery, we will cross the states of New York and Pennsylvania and finally arrive in Niagara Falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours.
Look over the pounding water of the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall. Take the voyage on the famous “Maid of the Mist” which gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls. (*Maid of the Mist will be closed in winter.) Afterwards, you can choose to take a Niagara Falls In-depth Tour. (Tour fee: $25/person, including $13 of the admission ticket.) This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort. Around nightfall, you will also watch a Thundering Water Cultural Show which is a sacred place for the local Native American people. This show uses dance as a storytelling medium through which to showcase the impact that the falls have had on native culture.
Clevaland → Chicago → Homeland
Cleveland, the holy land of Rock and Roll, is the biggest city along the Erie Lake in the State of Ohio. Here, we will visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, which is designed by the renowned designer I.M. Pei. This is a heaven for fans of Rock and Roll. The museum has 4 theaters, multiple interactive stations and 7 floors of exhibits that exactly tell the story of the world’s most powerful music. In the evening, we will return to Chicago.
Please book your flights departing from ORD after 7:00PM
Departure & Return
|Chinatown, Chicago||08:00||207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 nights hotel accomodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Amish Village Tour: Adult $20, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 0-12) $13
- Washington, DC Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.65
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Henry Ford Museum: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $16.50
- Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame: Adult $23.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $21.25, Child (age 6-12) $13.75
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction