5-Day Falls scenic hotel, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, Cleveland TourCH5-7589
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Chicago
- Leave: Chicago
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- See the master piece of design- Cloud Gate at Millennium Park
- Visiting the Henry Ford Museum, exploring the past glory of Motor City, aka Detroit
- Check in Niagara Falls scenic view hotel for one night, Niagara Falls all daylong Tour
- Go to the holy land of Rock ‘n’ Roll- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum located at Cleveland
|Day 1||Chicago City Tour||Chicago / Millennium Park / Grant Park / Willis Tower / Michigan Avenue / Buckingham Fountain / Art Institute of Chicago / Michigan Avenue|
|Day 2||Chicago→Detroit→London||Detroit / Henry Ford Museum|
|Day 3||London→Toronto→Niagara Falls||CN Tower / Lake Ontario / Ontario Legislative Building / Toronto Chinatown / Niagara Falls|
|Day 4||Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / American Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Bridalveil Falls / Old Fort Niagara / Lake Ontario|
|Day 5||Cleveland→Chicago||Chicago / Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum|
Chicago City Tour
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Art Institute of Chicago
COMFORT INN O'HARE or similar
This tour will show you the best of Chicago in one day. This is a world’s top architecture city with bold architectures. You will take a walk in the Millennium Park, a combination of
stunning architecture, sculpture and landscape design located in the heart of downtown Chicago; you will see Cloud Gate, the impressive signature urban sculpture and one of the best public spaces that you can find on earth.
Take a break at the Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, one of the world's largest artificial fountains. Stroll around the Navy Pier, the former Navy training center, which is the most visited lakeshore park in central United States now. You will also take an exclusive tour of the Chicago Theatre, an exquisite French Baroque style theatre. Another stop is Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, where the Art Institute of Chicago, Grant Park, the historical Chicago Water Tower, shopping malls and boutique stores are located. To have the best view of this famous city, you will go up to the 360 CHICAGO which soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city’s majestic skyline to offer the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago, the lakefront and four neighboring states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. It newly presents an enclosed, glass and steel moveable platform that tilts outward 304 meter above the Magnificent Mile and safely holds up to eight visitors at a time, which will be another thrilling experience for whom like to challenge themselves. As the birthplace of skyscrapers, Chicago has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers. Chicago River flows backwards from Lake Michigan and is lined up with best architecture in town: the corncob shaped Marina City buildings, Trump Tower, Willis Tower and etc. Take our river cruise to enjoy the stunning urban view of Chicago.
On the designated pick-up area
Henry Ford Museum
COMFORT INN AND SUITES INGERSOLL or similar
Our tour will start with Detroit, the capital of automobiles in the United States. We will visit Henry Ford Museum, named after the founder of the Ford Motor Company which is the second largest carmaker of U.S. It is said that where there is a car, there is a Ford. The exhibitions not only portray the history of Ford but also the Industrial Revolution. The collection contains many rare exhibits including John F. Kennedy’s presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln’s chair from Ford’s Theatre, Thomas Edison’s laboratory, the Wright Brothers’ bicycle shop, and the Rosa Parks bus.
We will also stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company. Situated at the waterfront of Detroit River, the complex is made of 7 buildings and cost over 500 million dollars to build in 1970s. It still showcases how prosperous Detroit once was.
On the designated pick-up area
Ontario Legislative Building
DAYS INN AT THE FALLS or similar
We will go visit Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada - in the morning. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and THE not-to-miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests.
Next, Lake Ontario cruise offers gorgeous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. As Toronto is situated right at the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario, this cruise gives you a great way to see the city and meanwhile enjoy the nice view of the lake itself. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament which completed in a Romanesque style in 1893 and then the modernist styled City Hall which consists of two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories high respectively, whose stunning structure makes it another popular landmark.
Afterwards we will head to the historical Chinatown enjoy a traditional Chinese dinner. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto.
On the designated pick-up area
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
DAYS INN ERIE, COMFORT INN ERIE or similar
We will have the whole day to enjoy the Niagara Falls from both the Canadian and US side. First, you will watch “Niagara: Legends of Adventure”, a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which chronicles more than 12,000 years of history and examines human interaction with the falls from ancient time through the people - like you - who come to see them today.
Then we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. Take the cruise on the famous “Maid of the Mist” which gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Afterwards, we will take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, we will cross the border at Rainbow Bridge and continue to enjoy the falls in the US side. This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated that the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Later we will go to the hotel when night falls.
On the designated pick-up area
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
Cleveland is the biggest city along the Erie Lake in the State of Ohio. Here, we will visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, which is designed by the renowned designer I.M. Pei. This is a heaven for fans of Rock and Roll. The museum has 4 theaters, multiple interactive stations and 7 floors of exhibits that exactly tell the story of the world’s most powerful music. In the evening, we will return to Chicago.
Return to the place of departure or O 'Hare International Airport (please book flight after 19:00)
Departure & Return
|Chinatown, Chicago||08:00||207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- IMAX Movie-CA: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise-CA (With Tax): Adult $29.32, Senior (age 65 and above) $29.32, Child (age 5-12) $18.02
- Skylon Tower+Lunch-CA (With Tax): Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 5-15) $18
- CN Tower (With Tax): Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 3-12) $31.5
- Chinese Dinner: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $26, Child (age 3-12) $15
- 360 Chicago (incl. Tilt): Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 3-12) $21
- Chicago Cruise: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $21
- Chicago Theater: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $10
- Henry Ford Museum: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $16.50
- The Art Institute of Chicago: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 14 and below) free
- Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame: Adult $23.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $21.25, Child (age 6-12) $13.75
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction