Dates & Prices
your Atlanta CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use
How to get City Pass:
Getting your Chicago CityPASS tickets is simple. No matter how, when or where you buy them, you'll see the same savings.
Choose between receiving CityPASS tickets via email or having ticket booklets shipped to you.
Email tickets: We'll email you mobile tickets that you'll present for entry at each attraction on your mobile device. You can also print your tickets if you prefer a paper copy.
Shipped ticket booklets: We're happy to ship CityPASS ticket booklets to you in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada. Shipping costs apply.
Purchase your CityPASS ticket booklets at the first attraction you visit in your destination.
How to use City Pass:
Simply present your CityPASS tickets at each attraction for entry. Tickets are good for one-time admission unless otherwise noted. Your party can split up and visit the attractions in any order; just make sure each person has their ticket.
You'll get to skip many ticket lines with your CityPASS tickets, but you may encounter lines on the busiest days, and you may need to pass through security at some attractions. Be sure to read the entry instructions you receive with your tickets, and note that some attractions may validate your CityPASS ticket and issue you their own ticket.
If you're using CityPASS ticket booklets, please don't remove the perforated tickets, or they'll be considered invalid. Leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out.
Validity & Expiration:
Your CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so you can enjoy the attractions at your own pace. And you have one year from the date of purchase to start using your CityPASS tickets.
Everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional charge, so you don't have to worry about extra fees at the gate. Just show your CityPASS tickets and you're in.
Your CityPASS tickets include one or more options that allow you to choose between two attractions. There's no need to decide upfront which you want to see—choose when you get there. If you want to see both, many of our option attractions offer exclusive admission discounts for CityPASS holders. You'll find information about these discounts included with your tickets.
Why do you love City Pass:
You'll love using CityPASS tickets. We've hand-picked the top attractions for you, so you don't need to spend time researching. And you'll enjoy significant savings over regular admission prices.
Because your Chicago CityPASS tickets are good for 9 days, you can visit the attractions at your own pace—see several attractions in one day, or spread them out over your whole trip.
Be sure to check out our online Plan Your Visit pages, where we've got you covered with insider tips, the best days and ways to see the attractions, entry instructions, maps and transit info, and more, so you can get the most out of your trip.
- Shedd Aquarium: From whales to snails, tarantulas to turtles, angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,500 animals from aquatic habitats around the world. Sharks cruise overhead, stingrays swim below your feet, and belugas smile at eye level. Penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins leap into the air, and sea jellies pulse to the ocean's rhythm. Shedd Aquarium is the "must-sea" destination in Chicago.
The Field Museum:
With 4.5 billion years under one roof, The Field Museum is your passport to travel the world and back in time! Come face to face with Sue, the largest and most complete T. Rex ever found. Descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb featuring 23 mummies or shrink to the size of a bug in Underground Adventure. Now, you can see it all, including special exhibitions and a 3-D film!
- Skydeck Chicago: No trip to Chicago is complete without experiencing The Ledge - glass floor balconies 103 floors over Chicago! Skip the cashier line with this ticket and treat yourself to unparalleled, 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Western Hemisphere's tallest building. Interactive exhibits, photo ops and a 9-minute theater presentation on Chicago and Willis Tower's rise to prominence provide a memorable, one-stop Chicago experience!
- 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory): City PASS is your VIP Fast Pass admission for express entry and exit to what Chicago Tribune calls "Chicago's Best Views." Take America's fastest elevators more than 1,000 feet (304.8m) above The Magnificent Mile for the full 360-degree view of Chicago. Taste test our Lavazza Espression concept cafe, the country's highest cafe and bar. OR: Museum of Science and Industry: Adventure awaits at the largest science museum in the Western Hemisphere. It's not a place where you walk around quietly and observe. No way! Explore a real World War II German submarine; manipulate a 40-foot (12m) tornado; run in a human- sized hamster wheel; send your pulse to a 13-foot (4m), 3-D beating heart; and much more!
Choice ticket - Choice between 1:
Choice ticket - Choice between 2 :
- Adler Planetarium: Explore the universe at America's first planetarium. See NASA's Gemini 12 space capsule in Shoot for the Moon. Take a space adventure with young visitors in Planet Explorers. Experience the mysteries of our solar system in exhibition galleries and theaters. Add a planetarium show to your visit for a special discounted rate! OR: Museum of Science and Industry: No trip to Chicago is complete without a visit to the Art Institute, the second-largest art museum in the nation. Experience the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris and see contemporary masterpieces in the spectacular Modern Wing. Stand before classics like American Gothic and travel the globe through new galleries devoted to the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa and ancient Americas.
Museum of Science
Art Institute of Chicago
Departure & Return
|Shedd Aquarium||Winter: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm; Sat-Sun & Holidays, 9am-6pm Summer: Open daily, 9am-6pm. Closed Christmas Day. Please call ahead to verify hours.||Museum Campus Chicago 1200 South Lake Shore Drive Chicago, IL 60605|
|Skydeck Chicago||Summer (Mar-Sep): Open daily, 9am-10pm Winter (Oct-Feb): Open daily, 10am-8pm Last admission 30 minutes before closing. Extended hours may apply; see website for current hours.||233 South Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60606|
|The Field Museum||Open daily, 9am-5pm Last admission at 4pm Closed Christmas Day||Museum Campus Chicago 1400 South Lake Shore Drive Chicago, IL 60605|
|Museum of Science and Industry||Open daily, 9:30am-4pm Extended hours on select dates. Call or visit website to verify hours. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day||57th Street and Lake Shore Drive Chicago, IL 60637|
|360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory)||Open daily, 9am-11pm Seasonal hours may apply; please check website for current information. Last entry is 30 minutes before close.||John Hancock Center 875 North Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60611|
|Adler Planetarium||Open daily, 9:30am-4pm Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Hours change occasionaly. Check website for details.||Museum Campus Chicago 1300 South Lake Shore Drive Chicago, IL 60605|
|Art Institute of Chicago||Mon-Wed & Fri-Sun, 10:30am-5pm Thu, 10:30am-8pm Closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day For up-to-date information about extended hours, please visit artic.edu.||111 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60603|
- Your CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use; And you have one year from the date of purchase to start using your CityPASS tickets.
- When you buy online, choose between receiving a mobile voucher (you can print it if you'd prefer a paper copy) or having our customer care team lovingly pack and ship booklets to you.
- You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid.
- Learn more please check the official link: http://www.citypass.com/chicago
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider
Includes & Excludes
- Shedd Aquarium
- The Field Museum
- Skydeck Chicago
- Option Ticket:360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory) OR Museum of Science and Industry
- Option Ticket: Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago (includes audio tour)
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Admission to any special events or exhibitions
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: the CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- If you require assistance finding a specific tour, please contact us for more information.
- Just note that you may run into a line when redeeming your voucher during peak times. And, it’s always a good idea to bring your ID (attractions may ask for it).
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- All tickets are Nontransferable and Non-refundable
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction