1-Day Nostalgic Wisconsin "Autumn Color” Appreciation TourCH1-8796
- Reward Points
- Departure: Chicago
- Leave: Chicago
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Appreciate beautiful autumn colors through Wisconsin local train ride.
- Experience “Wisconsin Original Ducks,” an “amphibious” boat that takes you to explore scenic Wisconsin Dells.
|Day 1||North Freedown → Autumn Color Train Ride → Original Wisconsin Ducks||Wisconsin|
North Freedown → Autumn Color Train Ride → Original Wisconsin Ducks
Mid-Continent Railway Museum
Mid-Continent Railway Museum. There, you will be able to see old train cars, locomotives, and local histories in display. You will feel like going back to the 19th century American Mid-West where railroad travels and transportation were dominant.
Autumn Color Train Ride
take the train operated by the museum to see the beautiful Wisconsin autumn color. The train will take us into the central Wisconsin woods. Be ready for the symphony of the rich autumn color during the train ride!
Original Wisconsin Ducks
When traveling to central Wisconsin, you would not want to miss Wisconsin Dells, a region famous for its glaciated and various terrains, people are impressed with the rapid rivers, rocks with unique forms, and winding, narrow trails between the valleys. Take “Wisconsin Original Ducks” - a unique and fun ride to explore scenic Wisconsin Dells both on the river and on the land!
Departure & Return
|Oak Brook||07:15||900 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL|
|Chinatown Chicago||08:00||207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
- Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Autumn Color Train Ride：Adult $20；Senior (65+) $18；Children (3-12) $10
- Original Wisconsin Ducks：Adult $30；Senior (65+) $30；Children (3-12) $15
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Wannar strongly recommends that all guests get vaccinated before traveling.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|16 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 45% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction