Upper Antelope Canyon Tours TicketLV1-6782
Dates & Prices
- Antelope Canyon is one of the most famous and beautiful canyons in the world and one of the photographers' favorite spots, located in northern Arizona. The nearest city is Page, Arizona, belonging to the Navajo Aboriginal reservation. The Antelope Canyon is divided into two separate parts on the terrain, called as Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Upper Antelope Canyon is called Ts bighnln, 'the place where water runs through rocks' by the Navajo. It is the most frequently visited by tourists because its entrance and entire length are at ground level, requiring no climbing; and because beams of direct sunlight radiating down from openings at the top of the canyon are much more common. Beams occur most often in summer, as they require the sun to be high in the sky. Winter colors are more muted.
- The experience trip is about one hour. Professional Navajo tour guide leads visitors into Antelope Canyon and teaches you how to take beautiful pictures, no matter whether you are using mobile phone or camera.
Upper Antelope Canyon
Departure & Return
|HWY 98, Milepost 299, 8, Page, AZ 86040Location and navigation details are shown in the confirmation letter(E-Voucher)||Please arrive 1.5 hours in advance at the departure time||HWY 98, Milepost 299, 8, Page, AZ 86040|
- Page, AZ is in Mountain time zone and does not observe daylight savings time. Please check the local time to arrange your schedule.
- Visitors must arrive 1.5 hours prior to their reserved time to the ticket exchange location and present the PDF voucher attached in the confirmation email and a valid official ID to check in. No refunds or reschedules will be issued for no-shows and late arrivals.
- Please Use Google Map to search and locate [Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours] Address: HWY 98, Milepost 299, 8, Page, AZ 86040
Includes & Excludes
- Antelope Canyon Admission
- 4x4 Pick-up Truck from the ticket exchange point to Upper Antelope Canyon entrance
- Navajo tour guide
- Booking service fee
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee
- Tour guide gratuities $3 per person recommended
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Please bring PDF voucher attached in the confirmation email and valid official ID to check in at least 1.5 hours before the departure time
- Non-refundable reservations cannot be cancelled or modified once submitted.
Closed due to Covid-19. However, company representative responsive and flexible regarding rescheduling. Looking forward to visiting in 2021.
The tour was spectacular. Our guide was Lori and she could not have been more helpful. Her knowledge of the canyon and willingness to help people with appropriate camera shots and angles was greatly appreciated. Her friendly demeanor and positive attitude toward everyone was also a real plus. Thank you to everyone for making an unforgettable experience. If there was any flaw it was a bit of confusion about where to meet the tour but we were able to manage to get there.
amazing view and tours!
Very organized and tour guide Andy was friendly and provided a fun tour with amazing photo tips. Highly recommend this tour. Only downside was having to arrive 90 minutes ahead probably due to time zone changes with daylight savings and being near Utah time difference which messes with your watch. Well worth it!!
Such an easy way of booking. I can't wait to experience this tour in May. Thanks in advance!
An amazing beautiful experience. Our tour guide was Kyle, he was very nice, professional, informative and even helped with photos.
Setting up time was very easy, receive email conformation the next day
We were very pleased with our experience and our guide Vare! I liked the group size and the amount of time spent in the Canyon! We were somewhat confused with the time zones since we had our tour booked on spring forward Sunday! But all was fine!
It was one of the best place I ever seen. Thank you so much for everything. Especially my Guide ‘illisa’ she is the best. She is an asset of your team. She has so much knowledge and so helpful with everyone. I enjoyed a lot with her and her knowledge. I had a lot of fun with her. I would like come again with my friends and hopefully ‘illisa’ will take care of us. Thanks again
Very easy and simple to navigate. I called the customer service number for a question and she was very helpful. I'm so excited for my trip!
The web page was very informative and easy to navigate. The calendar that appears when you are scheduling your trip has the days and times available clearly listed. The process of scheduling a day and time for the tour took no time at all and my card was charge with no problems. Then I received an email with all the pertinent information concerning my tour. Thank you for making the internet process so smooth.
The service and helpdesk was very good . The information about the activity was also clear. Thanks Els
Best site for booking, when you have the date ready to visit park/area
Everyone was wonderful and we had a great experience coming from Rhode island again. We will come again
Super excited to see the natural beauty of Antelope canyon!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction