Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket & Indian Tour Guide; Self driving preferredLV1-6782
incl. Tax and Fees
10:00am Enter Canyon
Dates & Prices
Antelope Canyon is one of the famous slit canyons in the world, one of the photographers' favorite spots, located in northern Arizona, the nearest city is Page, Arizona, belong to the Navajo Aboriginal reserve. The Antelope Canyon is divided into two separate parts on the terrain, called as Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon.
Upper Antelope Canyon in Navajo is called “Tse bighanilini”, means “Rocks that pass through water”, the valley is wide and with more tourists. Its rock towering is about 20 meters, with a total length of about 150 meters, look it from far away, it is only a very thin crack, the light is gloomy.
【Ticket exchange for Upper Antelope Valley】
Place of exchange：Antelope Canyon attraction entrance, Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours（Please use Google map to navigate）
Ticket exchange time：Enter Canyon 40 minutes before the time, do not miss the time;
Sightseeing mode: after changing tickets, the Indian guide will take the antelope valley protection area vehicle to bring you inside the canyon
Duration：Inside the canyon for 1 hour (approx.) (11:00am photography tour can stay for 2 hours), Back and forth car driving for about 20 minutes.
10:00am Enter Canyon
11:00am Enter Canyon
12:00pm Enter Canyon
12:45pm Enter Canyon
14:00pm Enter Canyon
11:00am Enter Canyon, Photography tour2 hours tour within the valley, you must bring tripod, SLR Cameras
ChildSame as Adult
Other time Please noteOther time Please note
Departure & Return
|Antelope Canyon Navajo ToursUse Google map for navigation||Arrive 1 hour before departure time (change ticket with valid ID of first reservation holder)||Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040|
- Arrive at the ticket change office 1 hour ahead. Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours (Please use Google map for navigation) Bring voucher and valid ID of the first guest for ticket changing. Kindly reminder: Personnel for ticket changing and Indian guides are english speakers.
Includes & Excludes
- Antelope Canyon Admission
- All personal expenses
- Must Pay: Indian environmental protection fee $10.00/person; Cash payment at the ticket changing
- Suggested gratuities for Indian tour guide $5 per person
- If there are any issues or questions in the voucher redemption process after arriving the Antelope Canyon, please do not hesitate to contact Wannar (855)739-6848 at the earliest time. Otherwise the Antelope Canyon may not be able to provide product inquery and post-sale service later on.
- As to pick up tickets for attractions, please arrive 60 minutes earlier,Tickets void If you are late. in winter, Antelope Canyon time is 1 hour ahead of Las Vegas time; In summer, Antelope Canyon time is the same as Las Vegas time.
- For self-service tickets, guests need to bring a printed confirmation form + passport or ID with the name of the confirmation form
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days.
- If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- This product is only available for free walker guests, and cannot be used by tour group guests
- If you choose 11:00 am enter Canyon photography tour, enjoy 2 hours of photography time, you can take backpacks, tripods (must for each person), SLR cameras and other professional photographic equipment (must for each person)
- For the rest of the ticket, please do not take backpacks, tripods, big bags and selfie stick, left it on the car
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction