6-Day Washington D.C., Boston, New York, Rhode Island, Niagara Tour from Washington D.C.DC6-195
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: Washington DC
- Leave: New York / Washington DC
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Delicacy: Boston lobster dinner+New England clam chowder
- Tour as many cities as you can in the shortest time, no returning back
- Visit Whirlpool Park, Niagara military war fortress
|Day 1||D.C.||Washington DC|
|Day 2||Corning→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 3||Upstate New York→Boston||Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Trinity Church Boston|
|Day 4||Rhode Island → Yale University||The Breakers / Yale University|
|Day 5||Yale University→The Fifth Avenue (Shopping)||Boston Port Ship / Quincy Market|
|Day 6||New York City Tour→Home||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / World Trade Center / Times Square / New York Holy Trinity Church|
Assemble at a designated place
Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or similar
We will firstly visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. We will also stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and U.S. Capitol respectively due to the visit limitation for the public. In addition, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise for sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River! (If the cruise closed, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession. It also features the largest collection of international espionage artifacts ever placed on public display. Many of these objects are being seen by the public for the first time. ) Along the way, guests will have chance to see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc.
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Adam's Mark/ Radisson/ Holiday Inn or similar
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer: apply when Maid of the Mist resume) Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
1. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
2. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
(Winter: apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins)
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara JetBoat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
Corning glass museum
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
US Niagara IMAX Movie
In 30 minutes you will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience. No Niagara Falls vacation is complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie.This movie, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Maid of the Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Niagara Falls Jetboat
Experience the Niagara River like no other way possible. The exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Upstate New York→Boston
Assemble at a designated place
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Trinity Church Boston
Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Cambridge → Harvard University (60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (Outside visit, 15 mins) → Boston City Sightseeing → Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins)
We will also pass by: Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
Harvard University One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Tourists come for both history and the architecture.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Trinity Church Boston Trinity Church is located in Boston's upscale Back Bay neighborhood. It is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, and the elaborate and ornate building has become a landmark and icon in downtown Boston.
Rhode Island → Yale University
Assemble at a designated place
Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar
In the morning, we are heading to the smallest state in the US – Rhode Island, and visiting The Breakers mansion, it is not just one of the most famous, but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. And later we will visit Yale university with professional tour guide of the university.
Rhode Island → The Breakers (Optional, 90 mins) → New Haven → Yale University Campus Tour (Optional, 60 mins)
Remarks: If Yale University is closed for tours, we only visit public area.
The Breakers mansion is not just one of the most famous but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property. The mansion was built as the Newport summer home of Cornelius Vanderbilt II, a member of the wealthy United States Vanderbilt family, in an architectural style based on the Italian Renaissance. It is now the most-visited attraction in Rhode Island, with approximately 450,000 visitors annually as of 2017. largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property.
Yale University founded in 1701, this world-famous university is the third-oldest in the United States. This Ivy-League school is consistently ranked as one of the best institutions of higher learning in the entire world, and admission is extremely competitive. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property., Founded in 1701, this world-famous university is the third-oldest in the United States. This Ivy-League school is consistently ranked as one of the best institutions of higher learning in the entire world, and admission is extremely competitive.
Yale University→The Fifth Avenue (Shopping)
Assemble at a designated place
Boston Port Ship
Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
Guests will visit the campus of Yale University located in New Haven in the morning! It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus. (In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open area.)
After a few hours’ ride, our comfortable tour bus will bring you back to the heart of New York City – the Fifth Avenue, a world class shopping paradise with all the trendy brands and luxury boutiques you can name. A special stay at the nine-story Bloomingdale’s flagship store, located in the 59th St., will provide you an extravagant shopping experience, plus, a 10% discount for our guests only* (for majority of commodities)! No mood for shopping? Then how about ambling around in the Central Park or going to the Soho, see what’s new in town? Into the night, Broadway musicals are one of the most celebrated symbols of the city. You will have a chance to watch the world admired Broadway shows upon your request. (Note: please book the shows of opening after 7:00PM. And you can book tickets from tour guide in advance owing to seats are limited.)
New York City Tour→Home
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
World Trade Center
New York Holy Trinity Church
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (outside)→ Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) →Liberty Cruise (Optional, 90 mins) →U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins)→ Times Square (20 mins)
If time allowed, we will visit the: Madame Tussauds New York and Metropolitan Museum
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between America and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. And the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with Brooklyn Bridge.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It hasappeared in countless forms of media.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. The mission of the Museum is to promote the awareness and understanding of history, science and service through its collections, exhibitions and programming in order to honor the heroes, educate the public and inspire youth. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Madame Tussauds New York
Madame Tussauds New York in the heart of Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from your favorite stars. Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to pose “in a moment in time” with the world’s most iconic musicians, A-list stars, sports legends, world leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet of interactive entertainment, including Ghostbusters: Dimension hyper-reality experience, the world-famous wax attraction is bigger and better than ever.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is not just the largest art museum in the United States, but also one of the three biggest in the world. Its collection contains more than 2 million works of art.The permanent collection consists of works of art from classical antiquity and ancient Egypt, paintings, and sculptures from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
Departure & Return
|National Air and Space Museum||13:00||600 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20560||Entrance of National Air and Space Museum that is facing National Mall & Jefferson Dr.|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please choose the flight departure after 19:00|
|Washington DC Bus Stopno guide on the bus, the drop-off location maybe change, please check it with the tour guide||715 H Street At 7th St NW Washington, DC 20001|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Breaker Mansion: Adult $24, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 6-17) $15
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Yale University In-Depth Tour: Adult $11, Senior (age 65 and above) $11, Child (age 3-12) $7
- JFK Presidential Library: Adult $14, Senior (age 62 and above) $12, Child (age 13-17) $10, (age 12 and below) free
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction