7-Day New York, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands, Quebec Deluxe Tour from WashingtonDC7-192
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: Washington DC
- Leave: New York / Washington DC
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit as many famous cities as possible in short time! No repeating routes!
Visit Niagara Fort war castle, Whirlpool Park
- Special flavor meal: Skylon tower revolving restaurant romantic Western-style food, Ottawa specialty hot dogs,Quebec authentic French meal, Boston lobster and New England clam chowder
|Day 1||D.C.||Washington DC|
|Day 2||Corning→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 3||Niagara Falls→Toronto, Canada||Niagara IMAX Legend Film / CN Tower / Lake Ontario / Casa Loma Castle|
|Day 4||Toronto→Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal||Thousand Islands / Ottawa / Montreal|
|Day 6||Boston→New York||Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship|
|Day 7||New York City Tour→Home||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / World Trade Center / Times Square / New York Holy Trinity Church|
Assemble at a designated place
Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or similar
We will firstly visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. We will also stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and U.S. Capitol respectively due to the visit limitation for the public. In addition, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise for sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River! (If the cruise closed, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession. It also features the largest collection of international espionage artifacts ever placed on public display. Many of these objects are being seen by the public for the first time. ) Along the way, guests will have chance to see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc.
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Adam's Mark/ Radisson/ Holiday Inn or similar
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer: apply when Maid of the Mist resume) Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
1. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
2. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
(Winter: apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins)
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara JetBoat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
Corning glass museum
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
US Niagara IMAX Movie
In 30 minutes you will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience. No Niagara Falls vacation is complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie.This movie, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Maid of the Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Niagara Falls Jetboat
Experience the Niagara River like no other way possible. The exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Niagara Falls→Toronto, Canada
Assemble at a designated place
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Casa Loma Castle
Crowne Plaza /Marriott/Don Valley hotel or similar
Summer schedule: apply when Lake Ontario cruise resume.
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada - in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests.
We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament which completed in a Romanesque style in 1893 and then the modernist styled City Hall which consists of two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories high respectively, whose stunning structure makes it another popular landmark. Next, Lake Ontario cruise offers gorgeous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. See the city of Toronto and vicinity in a new way! Around the evening, we will go to the historical Chinatown. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food!
If time allows, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter schedule: apply when Lake Ontario cruise close.
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch “Niagara: Legends of Adventure”, a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Falls! Take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada - in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests. Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. It holds over 16,000 fantastic aquatic animals, featuring with North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel (96 meters) which allow you to walk by the Sharks, Rough tail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon. Guests will be both entertained and inspired to protect the waters of the world. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament which completed in a Romanesque style in 1893 and then the modernist styled City Hall which consists of two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories high respectively, whose stunning structure makes it another popular landmark. Furthermore, experience the elegance and splendor of the Edwardian era at Casa Loma, the only full sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction. Explore secret passageways, elaborately decorated rooms with authentic period furnishings or take in the breathtaking view of Toronto from one of the towers. Then we will go to the historical Chinatown to have dinner. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food!
Assemble at a designated place
Best Western Plus/Hotel Gouverneur/Grand Times or similar
Summer schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise resume.
In the morning, guests will enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islands on a cruise boat. As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. We will be driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica.
Winter schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise close.
We will reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica.
Assemble at a designated place
Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or similar
Summer Schedule: April – December
In the morning, we will go to another beautiful French style city, Quebec. Everything in the town such as the street signs, cafes, buildings, people’s dressing look and the atmosphere will tell its rich French descent. As you wander past period buildings along cobblestone streets, enjoy the area's boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. A visit to Place Royale is like a step back in time to the early days of New France. Quebec is the only fortified city in North America north of Mexico, with close to 4.6 km of walls and imposing gates to explore. Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a large number of pieces of art. You will also have chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Chteau Frontenac and the Parliament Building as well as enjoy an authentic French cuisine. After a short stay at duty-free stores, we will head to Boston, cultural city rich in American history. Upon your arrival, it’s time for dinner and you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited! (*In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, you may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner.)
Winter Schedule: January – March
We will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston, cultural city rich in American history. Upon your arrival, it’s time for dinner and you will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited! (*In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, you may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner.)
** The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution. **
Things to Know
- The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution.
Assemble at a designated place
Boston Port Ship
Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The old Quincy Market is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder. At noon, end the trip at Quincy Market, go to New York.
New York City Tour→Home
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
World Trade Center
New York Holy Trinity Church
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (outside)→ Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) →Liberty Cruise (Optional, 90 mins) →U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins)→ Times Square (20 mins)
If time allowed, we will visit the: Madame Tussauds New York and Metropolitan Museum
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between America and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. And the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with Brooklyn Bridge.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It hasappeared in countless forms of media.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. The mission of the Museum is to promote the awareness and understanding of history, science and service through its collections, exhibitions and programming in order to honor the heroes, educate the public and inspire youth. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Madame Tussauds New York
Madame Tussauds New York in the heart of Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from your favorite stars. Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to pose “in a moment in time” with the world’s most iconic musicians, A-list stars, sports legends, world leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet of interactive entertainment, including Ghostbusters: Dimension hyper-reality experience, the world-famous wax attraction is bigger and better than ever.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is not just the largest art museum in the United States, but also one of the three biggest in the world. Its collection contains more than 2 million works of art.The permanent collection consists of works of art from classical antiquity and ancient Egypt, paintings, and sculptures from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
Departure & Return
|National Air and Space Museum||13:00||600 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20560||Entrance of National Air and Space Museum that is facing National Mall & Jefferson Dr.|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please choose the flight departure after 19:00|
|Washington DC Bus Stopno guide on the bus, the drop-off location maybe change, please check it with the tour guide||715 H Street At 7th St NW Washington, DC 20001|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 6 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- IMAX Movie-CA: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise-CA (With Tax): Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 5-12) $19
- Skylon Tower-CA (With Tax): Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 4-12) $9
- Skylon Tower+Lunch-CA (With Tax): Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 5-15) $18
- CN Tower (With Tax): Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 4-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $24.75, Child (age 3-11) $13.25
- Olympic Stadium: Adult $23.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 5-17) $11.50
- Old Quebec Tour: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 60 and above) $25, Child (age 1-13) $20
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- Quebec French Banquet: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $37, Child (age 3-12) $30
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Because of the Canada trip, guests need to carry a United States passport / green card, or effective Immigration Canada visa / permit and other documents. Other relevant materials required to transit, please refer to the embassy or the Immigration Department website.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction