4-Day Philadelphia, New York, Yale University, Boston Tour from Washington D.C.DC4-5647
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Washington DC
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visiting many attractions in a short time: Reach the peak of the landmark of New York--Empire State Building, “Crossroads of the World” Times Square, The embodiment of American military power--U.S.S. Intrepid, take the Liberty Cruise, a close contact at the symbol of American freedom
- Enter and visit the Founding Father of the United States--Former residence of President Washington Mount Vernon
- The center for political rights of the United States: White House (exterior), enter Parliament Hill and Library of Congress
- The only one and brand new Observation Deck in Philadelphia! Standing in the cradle of American history, overlook the more than 200 year history of the United States
|Day 1||Home→Washington, D.C.||Washington DC|
|Day 2||Washington D.C.→Philadelphia||Lincoln Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / White House / Independence National Historical Park / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC|
|Day 3||New York City Tour||New York Holy Trinity Church / New York Madame Tussauds / World Trade Center / Wall Street / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum|
|Day 4||Yale University→Boston||Yale University / Harvard University / Boston Port Ship / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Quincy Market||
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport/Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA/Wyndham Garden Manassas/Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or similar
Our professional tour guide will meet guests at the passenger waiting area of the Baggage Claim. Complimentary pick-up service of Dulles airport (IAD) and Reagan National Airport (DCA) are available 9:00AM-10:00PM. Guests might need to wait for other passengers. In addition, an optional night tour is available with at least 4 enrolled
guests of arrival before 5:00PM ($25/person).
*Washington Night Tour:
When the night falls, Washington turns into a different city. See all the major sights and
monuments of Washington DC lit up for the night on this comprehensive tour of the nation’s capital. With enjoyment of the tranquility, our tour will include the Air Force Memorial where you can easily overlook the Pentagon and the skyline of the capitol city, the waterside of Reflecting Pool where you can look up at the gorgeous U.S. Capitol building and National Mall (also known as Capitol Hill), the columned rotunda of Jefferson Memorial and the WWII Memorial where you can also oversee the grand Lincoln Memorial.
Assemble at a designated place
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Independence National Historical Park
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
We will head to Washington D.C. and go to the National Mall (also known as the Capitol Hill). The National Mall sees millions of visitors and protestors every year, but it has also played as host to many history-making events. Next, we will visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address.
Additionally, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars. Then visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. We will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public. Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
Head Northeast, we will visit Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. Go beyond the iconic crack to learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions. Last but not least, we will go to downtown to visit Liberty Observation Deck, which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia. Guests will stand on the shoulder of Philadelphia's 'giant', Benjamin Franklin, to see the historic city through a splendid 360-degree view.
New York City Tour
Assemble at a designated place
New York Holy Trinity Church
New York Madame Tussauds
World Trade Center
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Sheraton Stamford/Hilton Stamford/Holiday Inn Stamford or similar
At a first glance, traveling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you to feel the core spirit of the New York, by visiting amounts of famous landmarks and museums to learn more of its unique history, and shopping in the world top-brand boutiques! By stepping up to the Empire State Building, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname for New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city of New York.
Also, Guests will have a chance to take a sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River to enjoy the city from a totally different view, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. In addition, USS INTREPID, the national heritage that costs $120 million, is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition for the guests to visit. Wandering around the world's famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with the symbol of New York Stock Exchange - Charging Bull, and visiting Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’. Of course, we will not miss the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will take guests see around the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new construction of WTO - Freedom tower. . .
Assemble at a designated place
Boston Port Ship
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Starting early in the morning, we will visit Yale University to view its Gothic Style campus and to learn the interesting history of this colonial school. Walk around where students live and study, visit one of the most famous libraries in world on Yale campus. After enjoying a wonderful red lobster feast in Boston, we will travel to the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city.
We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. Take the Boston harbor cruise in the afternoon, overview this old city and explore its fascinating history. Upon completion of the tour, we will send you to Boston Logan International Airport for flights home.
Please book flight after 19:00 leaving Boston airport (BOS)
Things to Know
- Only public area of the school is available to visit during exam time
Departure & Return
|IAD airport||09:00-22:00||One Aviation Circle, Washington, DC 20001-6000||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|DCA airport||09:00-22:00||2401 S Smith Blvd, Arlington, VA 22202||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|BWI airport||No free pick up||7062 Elm Road Baltimore, Maryland 21240, United States||paid pickup service will charge $211(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|hotel self check in|
|BOSOnly available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- One World Observatory: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $30.5, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Yale University In-Depth Tour: Adult $11, Senior (age 65 and above) $11, Child (age 3-12) $7
- DC Night Tour : Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction