3-Day Washington D.C. In-depth TourDC3-2528
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Washington DC
- Leave: Washington DC
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Travel inside of the Capitol and the Library of Congress!
- Arlington Cemetery and the ritual of the guard changing
- Exclusive visit of George Washington's Mount Vernon
- Follow “007” to see the International Spy Museum
|Day 1||Hometown → Washington, D.C.||Washington DC|
|Day 2||Washington D.C. In-Depth Tour||US Capitol / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Tidal Basin / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / Washington Monument / World War II Memorial|
|Day 3||Washington D.C. → Hometown||Washington Monument / The Pentagon / Arilington National Cemetery / Georgetown / International Spy Museum|
Hometown → Washington, D.C.
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Hotel: Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Intl Airport, Holiday Inn Chantilly-Dulles Expo or equivalent.
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us; our professional tour guide will meet guests at the passenger waiting area of the Baggage Claim. Complimentary pick-up service of Dulles airport (IAD) and Reagan National Airport (DCA) are available 9:00AM-10:00PM. Guests might need to wait for other passengers. In addition, an optional night tour is available with at least 4 enrolled guests of arrival before 5:00PM ($25/person).
*Washington Night Tour (150 minutes):
When the night falls, Washington turns into a different city. See all the major sights and monuments of Washington DC lit up for the night on this comprehensive tour of the nation’s capital. With enjoyment of the tranquility, our tour will include the Air Force Memorial where you can easily overlook the Pentagon and the skyline of the capitol city, the waterside of Reflecting Pool where you can look up at the gorgeous U.S. Capitol building and National Mall (also known as Capitol Hill), the columned rotunda of Jefferson Memorial and the WWII Memorial where you can also oversee the grand Lincoln Memorial.
Washington D.C. In-Depth Tour
Assemble at a designated place
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
World War II Memorial
Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Intl Airport, Holiday Inn Gaithersburg, Comfort Inn College Park, Metro Point or equivalent
We will begin our day with visiting inside of the U.S. Capitol, the home for the US Congress. The U.S. Capitol was established at 1793, it has become the symbol of American people and government. We will also visit the Library of Congress in the U.S. Capitol, it has served the United States congress for more than 200 years. We will visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. Our tour will also stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars. In the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, we will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Furthermore, we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public. You surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive DC Cruise for sightseeing of the town along the Potomac River. Along the way of our tour, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
Washington D.C. → Hometown
On the designated pick-up area
Arilington National Cemetery
International Spy Museum
In the morning we will go to Virginia to see the Pentagon, the U.S. Department of Defense, from outside. In front of the Pentagon, it’s the National 911 Pentagon Memorial（15minutes）. After that, we will head to George Washington’s Mount Vernon (120 minutes). After the death of his older half-brother, Lawrence, in 1752, George Washington took up residence at the house that his father, Augustine Washington, had built in 1735. Here, he was notified of becoming the first President at the age of 57. The interiors have been meticulously restored to their appearance in 1799. The next stop will be the Arlington Cemetery (120 minutes) where about three hundred thousand military rest in peace. Famous General Robert E. Lee’s home is located at a prominent hill nearby. It’s a Greek revival style mansion, formerly named the Curtis-Lee Mansion. At Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, we have the chance to observe the guard changing ritual. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is the only guarded place, guards changing every one hour (every half hour during March 15 to September). In the afternoon, we will go to the International Spy Museum (60 minutes), which is the only museum that only exhibits spy related contents. It shows a large amount of Spy equipment collected from all over the world. Moreover, there is a James Bond series movie exhibition in the museum. Visitors will find the history of the series movie, and excellent Spy equipment of James Bond, even including the classical Bond vehicles: a Jaguar and an Aston Martin.
Departure & Return
|IAD airport||09:00-22:00||One Aviation Circle, Washington, DC 20001-6000||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|DCA airport||09:00-22:00||2401 S Smith Blvd, Arlington, VA 22202||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|BWI airport||No free pick up||7062 Elm Road Baltimore, Maryland 21240, United States||paid pickup service will charge $211(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|hotel self check in|
|IAD/DCAOnly available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights hotel accomodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.75
- Washington, DC Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Mount Vernon: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $19, Child (age 6-11) $10
- DC Night Tour : Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction