4-Day Banff National Park, Pacific Railway, Glacier National Park, Jasper, Okanagan Lake Tour from VancouverVA4-8313
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: Vancouver
- Leave: Vancouver
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Take the one and only giant "icefield Explorer" sleigh and tour the Columbia glacier
Aerial walk a new landmark in the Rockies -- Skywalk glass bridge, aerial view of the rocky mountain scenery and feel the magnificence of nature
Take a mountain cable car to enjoy the Victoria glacier and bird's eye view of Lake Lewis
Famous VQA grain distillery, tasting Canadian Icewine
October is the British Columbia Salmon return season, Adam tour to the Adam river, Enjoy the 2 million salmon inverse tour spectacular scenes along the stream
Visit the apiary and ginseng field, taste the local famous specialty of ginseng and honey
|Day 1||Vancouver→Fraser Valley→Kamloops→Pacific Railroad Park→Golden||Canadian Pacific Railway|
|Day 2||Banff National Park (Via Icefields Parkway/Crowfoot Glacier/Bow Lake/Jasper National Park/Columbia Icefield)→Banff→Canmore||Banff National Park / Rocky Mountain Icefields Parkway / Bow Lake / Banff Town Area / Jasper National Park / Columbia Icefield|
|Day 3||Banff National Park→Lake Louise→Glacier National Park (Rogers Pass)→Vernon town||Banff National Park / Lake Louise / Glacier National Park of Canada|
|Day 4||Vernon Town→Kelowna→Merrit→Vancouver||Vancouver / Okanagan Lake|
Vancouver→Fraser Valley→Kamloops→Pacific Railroad Park→Golden
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Canadian Pacific Railway
Lunch/Dinner (Rocky Mountain area catered)
Howard Johnson / Golden Village Inn or similar
Departing from Vancouver in the morning, the scenery along the Fraser Valley road, entering the semi desert region-Kamloops. This is the province of British Columbia in the rich land of ginseng, visit local farms and ginseng production plant, experts to explain how to understand the effect of ginseng planting, and even taste the authentic ginseng tea. Into the Pacific Railway Park again, this is the crossing of the Pacific railroad between East and west of canada, to commemorate the year to lay the last nail in "Last Spike" site, it also witnessed the contributions made by the Chinese laborers to the railway more than 100 years ago. Overnight in Golden.
Banff National Park (Via Icefields Parkway/Crowfoot Glacier/Bow Lake/Jasper National Park/Columbia Icefield)→Banff→Canmore
Assemble at a designated place
Banff National Park
Rocky Mountain Icefields Parkway
Banff Town Area
Jasper National Park
Breakfast/Dinner (Rocky Mountain area catered)
Stony Nokada, Kananaskis or similar (optional upgrade to Banff The Midtown Hotel)
Go to Banff National Park today. Access to Canada's famous scenic ice boulevard, Via Crowfoot Glacier, From the top down into the ice formed three claws which is why was called the "Crowfoot" glacier, and now because of the earth's greenhouse effect is shrinking, leaving only two claws. Bow Lake is a relic of glacial extinction, the green water, but a clear view of the mountain view. Visit Jasper National Park, ride a giant sleigh (optional) and board the Athabasca glacier, watch the Columbia icefield. It covers an area of 325 square kilometers, with ice depths of more than 300 meters and a maximum of 3745 meters, guests can take photos in glacier. Stroll through the 280M high new Skywalk (at your own expense) to enjoy the wonderful views of the glacier valley. In Afternoon visit the Bow Falls famous because of Marilyn Monroe film "The mighty river flows eastward". Then arrived at the famous tourist city of Alberta, banff. On both sides of the avenue are gift shops and different flavors of food, You may choose a gift and taste all kinds of authentic delicacy. Overnight in Canmore.
Banff National Park→Lake Louise→Glacier National Park (Rogers Pass)→Vernon town
Assemble at a designated place
Banff National Park
Glacier National Park of Canada
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (Rocky Mountain area catered)
Village Green / Sandman Hotel, Vernon or similar
Visit the famous scenic spots in Canada Lake Louise, guests can walk along the lake, enjoy the beauty of the Victoria glacier and visit the world famous Lake Louise Paul stack hotel, then to the best scenic spots "Lake Louise Canadian famous white mountain ski resort angle", take the Mountain cable car ride (optional) to overlook the Vitoria glacier and Lake Louise scenery. Via Yoho National Park, it has one of the rarest and most precious deposits in the world. Into Glacier National Park later this afternoon, visit the Rogers Pass built in 1885, this pass is the first flagrantly highway, it has a profound impact on Canada's development. Then to Vernon. Overnight in Vernon Town.
Assemble at a designated place
Breakfast/Lunch (Rocky Mountain area catered)
Visit the famous local beekeeping farm this morning, taste the different flavors of natural honey or best buy Royal jelly, then BC Province, the province of the fruit-Kelowna, tour Okanagan Lake and look for Indian mythology lake monster "Ogopogo", and visit the famous "VQA" brewery, taste red and white wines and buy world famous Canadian icewine, At noon to enter the livestock and forest based grassland area Merritt town. After a short stay, the bus ride back to Vancouver in the evening, and ends the 4-day Tour.
Please book your domestic flights after 21:30; international flights after 22:30 leaving Vancouver
Departure & Return
|Burnaby : Crystal Mall HSBC Bank||07:45||2829-4500 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 2A9||Crystal Mall HSBC Bank entrance|
|Richmond : Yaohan Mall||07:15||3700 No 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3X2||Yaohan Mall Main entrance|
|Vancouver: HSBC Bank||07:30||5812 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3A8||HSBC Bank entrance|
|Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel||06:55||7551 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6X 1A3||hotel guests only|
|La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport||07:00||8640 Alexandra Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 1C4||hotel guests only|
|Accent Inns Richmond||07:00||10551 St Edwards Dr, Richmond, BC V6X 3L8||hotel guests only|
|Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport||07:00||10251 St Edwards Dr, Richmond, BC V6X 2V8||hotel guests only|
|Sandman Hotel Vancouver Airport||07:10||3233 St Edwards Dr, Richmond, BC V6X 1N4||hotel guests only|
|River Rock Casino Resort||07:10||8811 River Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3P8||hotel guests only|
|Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport||07:10||3500 Cessna Dr, Richmond, BC V7B 1C7||hotel guests only|
Includes & Excludes
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Luxury Bus
- Meals that not mentioned in itinerary
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Service fee: CAN$9 per person per day, airport pick up: CAN $4 per person
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Due to Napa volcano, highway is closed, the trip is changed to the Napa State Capitol.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- 2018 Las Vegas exhibition and holiday additional fee: $110/room/night: 1/9, 1/10, 12/31; $55/room/night: 5/19, 5/26, 7/27, 7/28, 10/21, 10/31, 11/1, 12/30, check in on above date, customer service will contact you for additional fee.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction