1-Day Vancouver scenic spot Tour from VancouverVA1-2518
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: Vancouver
- Leave: Vancouver
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- 1-Day Vancouver tour, Visit Gas Town, view Steam Clock
- Visit Canada Place, Exhibition center, Winter Olympic torch Park, Stanley Park and Queen Elizabeth Park
|Day 1||1-Day Vancouver Tour||Vancouver / Gastown / Steam Clock / Stanley Park / Queen Elizabeth Park / Vancouver Chinatown|
1-Day Vancouver Tour
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Queen Elizabeth Park
Visit the famous sights of Vancouver in the morning, visiting the early settler settlement - Gas Town, visiting the only Steam Clock, Canada Place, Convention and Exhibition Center, Winter Olympic torch Park and covers an area of more than acres, birds' twitter and fragrance of flowers at Stanley Park, the totem poles of the Indians in the ornamental garden. After the sightseeing, go to Chinatown, which has a history of over one hundred years and fusion entertainment, gourmet, art Granville Island market. Then visit the scenic queen Elizabeth park, overlook the beautiful scenery of the city.
Return to Vancouver
Departure & Return
|Burnaby-At the gate of Sleep Country furniture store||08:00||4568 Kingsway / Mckay Ave, Burnaby|
|Richmond-Four Points by Sheraton, Carpark entrance||08:30||Four Points Sheraton, 8368 Alexandra Rd, Richmond|
|Vancouver-At the gate of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints||08:45||308 W. 41st Ave. / Alberta St. Vancouver|
|Chinatown-At the gate of the Chinese Cultural Centre||09:00||Chinese Cultural Centre, 50 E. Pender St, Chinatown|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury sightseeing bus
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Mandarin)
- Attractions on the schedule
- Specific Meals and admission
- All prices are subject to 5% GST
- Meals (the schedule does not specify meals)
- Service fee (CAN$9 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- PLEASE NOTE
- All bookings must be made 3 days before departure
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Child (2-11 years old), no bed provided and must travel with 2 adults
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip, ID shall be valid for not less than six months
- Each person is allowed to carry less than 29x20x10 inches of luggage, the weight shall not exceed 20 kg (44 pounds), and only one hand luggage with not more than 22x14x9 inches shall prevail
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction