7-Day America-Canada In-Depth Tour: Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Quebec, Montreal, Boston, New York, Washington D.C. Tour (Deluxe hotel)TO7-8071
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Reach the peak of North America's Top 1: One World Trade Center
In-Depth Tour: Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park
Taste special flavor: Niagara Falls Skylon tower to enjoy a romantic Western-style food,
Special hot dog at the gate of Parliament in Ottawa, French cuisine in Montreal, Boston local lobster rolls + new England clam chowder in special bread
|Day 1||Toronto →Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal|
|Day 3||Boston →New York/Home|
|Day 4||New York City Full Day Tour (Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 60 miles)|
|Day 5||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.|
|Day 6||Washington D.C.→ Corning Center→Niagara Fall|
|Day 7||Niagara Falls →Toronto Canada|
Toronto →Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal
Assemble at designed point
Gouverneur Hotel/Holiday Inn or similar
In the morning, we will leave the hotel for the Thousand Islands (April-October). Thousand Islands are located between America and Canada, which has 1864 individual islands sparkling over the lake. Here, guests will have the chance to cruise around the Thousand Islands Lake, appreciate the fabulous nature views. After, we will travel to the Capital of Canada, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! After a short stay, guests will be driven to Montreal, which is the second largest city of Canada. Here, you can take the Montreal Double Decker, which departs from St. Joseph Oratory Church, to the highest Mount Royal to overlook downtown Montreal. Also, the famous Olympic Tower is located here; it remains as the most famous landmark of Montreal. In addition, Notre-Dame Basilica and the Old Montreal are the highlights of the rest of schedule today. Lastly, plenty of dinner options in Chinatown will bring all the guests a happy ending for the day!
Assemble at designed point
Sheraton/ Holiday Inn or similar
In the morning, we will go to another beautiful French style city, Quebec. As you wander past period buildings along cobblestone streets, enjoy the area’s boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. A visit to Palace Royale is like a step back in time to the early days of New France. Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a large number of pieces of art. You will also have chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Chteau Frontenac and the Parliament Building as well as enjoy an authentic French cuisine. After that, we will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston, the cultural rich city in American history. You will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited! (If the journey is overtime due to customs transit procedures, the Boston Lobster Dinner will be replaced by other meals on that day, and Tour Company may change the itinerary during winter because of the weather, snowing or icing in order to ensure the safety of the journey.)
Boston →New York/Home
Assemble at designed point
Hyatt / Sheraton /Radisson /Crowne Plaza /Courtyard/Holiday Inn or similar（full service hotel）
Activity time: 10-11 hours. Distance: 250 miles (Boston-New York). In the morning, we will arrive at Cambridge to visit the oldest campus in America, Harvard University. Do not forget to take pictures with the statue of Mr. John Harvard. Also visit another Ivy League school MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). While in the Boston city, stop at the Copley Square to see the old Trinity Church and the modern John Hancock building. Pass by the Boston Common, Boston Library, the golden top Massachusetts State House and many other attractions. Take Boston harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market and then head back to New York.
New York City Full Day Tour (Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 60 miles)
Doubletree/Hyatt/Sheraton/Radisson/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Explore America’s Largest City for the whole day including almost all the significant landmarks: Experience the bustling Times Square; take a boat ride on Hudson River to visit the Manhattan; and take picture of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Visit the U.S.S Intrepid to see the superpower of the world's first military power. Visit the mega-treasures of the Metropolitan Museum and Central Park; New York City's first landmark - One World Trade Center, which you can see all the famous building such as [Empire State Building] and [United Nations Building], [Trump Tower]. Walk around the World Financial Center [New York Stock Exchange] [Wall Street], World Heritage Site [Trinity Church], and a symbol of bull [Brass sculpture]. And pass by [Fifth Avenue], [Rockefeller Center], and other famous attractions.....
Assemble at designed point
Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/ Holiday Inn or similar
Visit Philadelphia, the birth place of the United States: spend time at the Independent Park to see the Independent Hall and the Liberty Bell, take pictures with the statue of the first president George Washington. Continue on to Washington D.C... Eenjoy some free times at the National Air & Space Museum to learn the milestones of human beings had made to overcome gravity. Our Tour of this Vibrant US Capital district features the Capital Hill (outside visit), White House (outside visit), Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial. And pass by Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, and World War II Memorial.
Washington D.C.→ Corning Center→Niagara Fall
Assemble at designed point
Adam's Mark/Radisson/ RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Visit [Corning Museum of glass], which currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old. Watch hot glass making show. Arriving Niagara Falls, watch Imax Movie, which a 15-million-dollar movie that tells you the colorful legends of the Niagara Falls. And take the “Maid of the Mist” boat (closed in winter) to get a real feeling of the magic of nature. After this you can choose to:
A. Stay in the park to see more of the falls;
B. Join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. ($25/person including a $12 ticket of Fort Niagara). In the evening, we will go to hotel after dinner. .
Niagara Falls →Toronto Canada
Assemble at designed point
In summer: Take the “Maid of the Mist” boat (closed in winter) to get a real feeling of the magic of nature. We will cross the Rainbow Bridge get into Canada. Having lunch at the Skylon Tower’s restaurant, then proceed to Toronto, the largest financial center of Canada. You can overlook the city and Lake Ontario at CN Tower. In the afternoon, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, which has over 16,000 species of marine life. And take the Toronto Harbour Cruise (closed in winter) to enjoy the beautiful and charming view of Lake Ontario. Have dinner at Toronto Chinatown.Tour end here
In winter: Take the Jet boat to get a real feeling of the magic of nature. We will cross the Rainbow Bridge get into Canada. Having lunch at the Skylon Tower’s restaurant, then proceed to Toronto, the largest financial center of Canada. You can overlook the city and Lake Ontario at CN Tower. In the afternoon, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, which has over 16,000 species of marine life. Followed by Casa Loma, it means Hill House in Spanish, is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens in midtown Toronto, and is now a museum and landmark. Have dinner at Toronto Chinatown.Tour end here
Departure & Return
|Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Lobby||Go to the hotel by yourself, use the name or the confirmation number from the document to check in the hotel||33 Carlson Ct, Etobicoke, ON M9W 6H5, Canada||On the next day by 05:30, meet the tour guide by the hotel lobby|
|ChinaTownThe guests can dismiss at Chinatown after the meal|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Hornblower Niagara: Adult $29.32; Children (3-12) $18.02
- CN Tower: Adult $40; Children (3-12) $29
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada: Adult $35; Children (3-12) $14.67
- Old Quebec Tour: Adult $12; Children (3-12) $8
- Skylon Tower Lunch: Adult $44.75; Children (3-12) $39
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $30; Children (3-12) $27
- Thousand Island Cruise *Summer: Adult $26.68; Children (3-12) $18.95
- Toronto Harbour Cruise* Summer: Adult $27; Children (3-12) $17
- St. Joseph Church: Adult $3; Children (3-12) $3
- Montreal Double Decker: Adult $25; Children (3-12) $20
- New York City Night Tour: Adult $25; Children (3-12) $15
- Metropolitan Museum: Adult $25; Children (3-12) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29; Children (3-12) $17
- U.S.S Intrepid: Adult $33; Children (3-12) $24
- West Point Academy: Adult $16; Children (3-12) $13
- One World Observatory: Adult $37; Children (3-12)$31
- Manhattan Morning Tour: Adult $25; Children (3-12)$15
- The Art Institute of Chicago: Adult $25; Children (3-12)free
- Empire State Building: Adult $34; Children (3-12)$27
- Rockefeller Center Observatory: Adult $37; Children (3-12)$31
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22; Children (3-12)$17
- Boston Lobster Dinner: Adult $32; Children (3-12)$32
- Boston In-depth Tour: Adult $25; Children (3-12)$15
- Old State House: Tour: Adult $10; Children (3-12) free
- Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum: Adult $23; Children (3-1)$17
- Corning Glass: Adult $19.5; Children (3-12) free
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Maid of the Mist：Adult: $19.25; Children (3 -12) $11.20; Senior (65+) $ 19.25
- IMAX Movie：Adult: $12; Senor (65+) $12.00; Child (3 -12) $8; Senior (65+): $ 12.00
- In-depth Niagara Tour： Adult:$25.00 ; Child (3 - 12) $15.00; Senor (65+) $22.00
- Niagara Jet boat Adventures (Winter: November- April ): Adult $66.00; Children (3-12)$56.00, Senior (65+): $ 56.00
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction