3-Day Canada East Coast: Thousand Island, Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Kingston Tour from TorontoTO3-3219
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Visit the 3rd wonder - Thousand Island in Canada
- 4 famous cities of Canada East Coast, 2 nights stay at Montreal, Enough time to visit the ancient city
Enough daylight time to visit the ancient city of Quebec
- Between January 1-March 31 2018, 2 nights at Montreal Hotel and an overall free upgrade of a high-graded hotel (booking.com rated 4 stars)
- Between January 4-March 25 2018, we will get the chance take part in The Hotel de Glace
- Between January 26-February 11 2018, we will get the chance take part in the Quebec Winter Carnival (entrance admission at its own expense)
- During March, we will get the chance to celebrate the maple syrup festival
|Day 1||Toronto→Thousand Island→Montreal||Thousand Islands / Montreal / Olympic Stadium / Old Montreal / Basilique Notre-Dame / Montreal Chinatown / Toronto||
|Day 2||Montreal→Quebec→Montreal||Montreal / St.Joseph Oratory / Old Quebec / Quebec / Quebec Parliament / Chateau Frontenac|
|Day 3||Montreal→Ottawa→Kingston→Toronto||Ottawa / Parliament Hill / National War Memorial / Toronto City Hall / Quebec Citadel||
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Lunch at one's own expense; dinner at one's own expense
Quality/Comfort Montreal or Similar
Departing Toronto in early morning for Thousand Island (Seasonal). Upon arrival, enjoy a relaxing boat ride cruising along the St. Lawrence River. You will have a chance to view the world famous Boldt Castle, Zavicon Island and Millionaire’s row.（In winter[from 2018-1-1 to 2018-3-31], we will repalce Thousand Island with Kingston, Kingston was once the capital city of Canada. You will have a chance to visit Kingston Fortress and the Old Parliament House (now Kingston’s City Hall)）
Continue your journey to Montreal. You will first have a chance to visit the Montreal Tower and Biodome where the 1976 Olympic Games were hosted. Montreal Biodome is now operated by the Montreal Nature Museum and exhibits replicas of four ecosystems found in the Americas - Tropical Forest, Laurentian Forest, Saint Lawrence Marine Eco-system, and Polar Area. Return to hotel after dinner.
Things to Know
- Biodome closed for maintenance from 2018-2-12, replace by visiting Botanical Garden
- The Thousand Island Cruise open until October 31st
Assemble at a designated place
With breakfast；Lunch at one's own expense; dinner at one's own expense
Quality/Comfort Montreal or Similar
Start your morning sightseeing with Mount Royal where the city is named after. You will then visit the famous St. Joseph’s Oratory, regarded as the largest church in Canada. Today’s journey then brings you to Old Quebec City where many historic European style buildings are well kept. Check out the Fortifications of Quebec, Chateau Frontenac, and Quebec’s Parliament Hill.
*The Hotel de Glace (From 2018 Jan.4th to Mar.25th) is a must-see attraction to discover every winter. The only ice hotel in North America, has seduced over a million people around the world since its opening in 2001. We will stop at Maple Syrup Farm for dinner. Return to Montreal in the evening.
*Between 2018 Jan.26th to Feb.11th，we will get the chance take part in the Qubec Winter Carnival, which is one of the largest winter carnivals in the world. An international snow sculpture event and a provincial dogsled racing through the streets are among the many attractions.
*During March, we will get the chance to celebrate the maple syrup festival. It’s not only candies and desserts made from maple syrup, but also an opportunity to participate in the extraction and refinement of maple sap into syrup. Return to Montreal in the evening.
Assemble at a designated place
National War Memorial
Toronto City Hall
With breakfast；Lunch at one's own expense
Departing early morning for Canada’s Capital city, Ottawa. Sightseeing in Ottawa includes the Parliament Hill and Peace Tower, Centennial Flame, Rideau Canal, Canadian War Museum and Civilization Museum. After lunch time, you will start your way back to Toronto via Kingston. Kingston was once the capital city of Canada. You will have a chance to visit Kingston Fortress and the Old Parliament House (now Kingston’s City Hall). Arrive Toronto in the late evening.
In winter(2018-1-1~2018-3-31), we won't go to Kingston cause we will visit there on Day 1.
Things to Know
- During May Canadian Tulip Festival, will visiting Tulip Garden instead of War Museum
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Tour Bus
- Hotel Accommodation
- Professional Tour Guide
- The tour schedule listed on the itinerary
- All Taxes Included
- Hotel Breakfast
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Expenses resulting from traffic delays, strikes, bad weather, flight delays or changes in time, or other reasons beyond the control limits
- Other fees: (collecting cash in the car )
- Departure date January 4-February 11: Adult $109/Senior (age 65 and above) $95/Child (age 12 and below) $66 includes Ice Hotel; St. Joseph Oratory; Montreal tower; Biodome; Canadian War Museum; Canadian Civilization Museum
- Departure date February 12-March 25: Adult $109/Senior (age 65 and above) $95/Child (age 12 and below) $66 includes Ice Hotel; St. Joseph Oratory; Montreal tower; Biodome; Canadian War Museum; Canadian Civilization Museum
- Departure date March 31: Adult $88/Senior (age 65 and above) $80/Child (age 12 and below) $51 Ice Hotel excluded; includes St. Joseph Oratory; Montreal tower; Biodome; Canadian War Museum; Canadian Civilization Museum
- Meal Plan includes 3 lunch & 2 dinner: Adult $102/Child (age 2 and below) $78 includes special introduce the three courses Genuine French cuisine lunch at Old Quebec City
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The price may have some rise during peak season
- Penalty for : Cancellations received 14 or more days prior to departure - at least $100 per person(multi-days tour); 50% of total purchase amount(1 day tour)
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction