1-Day Boeing factory, Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square Tour from SeattleSE1-2370
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: Seattle
- Leave: Seattle
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Emerald City tour, overlook the whole city
- Look at aircraft manufacturing, commodities delicious dishes
Enjoy the humanities and the beautiful scenery, experience the charm of Seattle
|Day 1||Seattle City Tour||Space Needle / Pike Market / Origina Starbucks / Boeing Everett Factory / Seattle||
Seattle City Tour
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Boeing Everett Factory
Seattle is the largest city in both the State of Washington and Pacific Northwest region of North America
and the fastest growing major city in the US.
Boeing factory, the largest aircraft manufacture in the world. At its factory you will learn the history of aircraft making and also see one of the only 4 Dream lifters in the world; there will be professional Boeing employee guiding you to see the assembling process of the Boeing 7-series. Boeing can build a miracle in only 3 days, so get prepared to open your eyes, there will be experiences that you never had before.
Pike Place Market, which is built in a hundred years ago. The Pike Place Market was originated by farmers for selling their products, it is now one of the major tour spots in Seattle, holds about 200 commercial events every year, exhibits 190 kinds of handcrafts, includes 120 agriculture venders and plus street performers. Pike Place Market is also where the first Starbucks store was founded.
Space Needle is an observation tower in Seattle. It was built in the Seattle Center for the 1962 World's Fair; it drew over 2.3 million visitors, which you should never miss. It is the structure you can see from every single corner of Seattle. On top of the tower you are offered with free telescope to see the amazing view of not only Seattle city but also Puget Sound and Mt. Rainier. You can also surprise yourself by experiencing the most advanced hologram technology at the Space Needle.
Chihuly Garden and Glass is an exhibit in the Seattle Center showcasing the studio glass of Dale Chihuly. The project includes three primary components: the Garden, the Glasshouse, and the Interior Exhibits. All the exhibitions are so fascinating and breathtaking. It is definitely worth to visit.
The EMP stands for Experience Music Project. The museum is founded by Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen
and designed by Avant grade designer Frank Gehry, located at the foot of the Space Needle. Its colorful
appearance is made up by 3000 pieces of metal means to present.
The Pioneer Square-Skid Road Historic District is listed on the United States' National Register of Historic Places.
Leaving from the original destination, If free shuttle to Seattle Airport (SEA) is needed, please book your flight after 19:00.
Things to Know
- Tour inside the Boeing factory, children must be 4 feet tall
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Space Needle: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $20
- Future Of Flight: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age5-15) $15
- -Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-17) $19, (age 4 and below) free
- Chihuly Glass Garden: Adult $30, Senior (age 62 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $20
- Seafood buffet Dinner: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 3-12) $14
- PLEASE NOTE
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction