4-Day Portland, Oregon Garden, Crater Lake, San Francisco City Tour from Seattle TourSE4-4637
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Seattle
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
America 3 Top Harbor Cities: Seattle, Portland, San Francisco
- Exclusive leisure itinerary, Enjoy casual time during the trip
- In-depth tour over around the San Francisco
- Enjoy the great nature of the world: Crater Lake National Park
Visiting Oregon Garden, which is called Modern Hanging Gardens
|Day 1||Home→Seattle (Optional Morning Tour / Night Tour)||Seattle|
|Day 2||Seattle → Portland → Roseburg||Portland / Pioneer Square|
|Day 3||Crater Lake National Park (Substitution: Lake Shasta Caverns) → Sundial Glass Bridge||Crater Lake National Park|
|Day 4||San Francisco City Tour||San Francisco / The Golden Gate Bridge / Palace of Fine Arts / San Francisco City Hall / Fishermans Wharf / Madame Tussaud's San Francisco|
Home→Seattle (Optional Morning Tour / Night Tour)
Assemble at a designed place
Red Lion / Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Hampton Inn or similar
We will offer free airport pick-up service during 9:00AM-10:00PM. Please wait for our tour guide at number 1 Baggage Claim area, and then guests will be taken to the hotel to catch a rest. Guests are able to arrange the rest of day by their own, or join our optional Morning Tour or Night Tour. (*To arrange the tour, it requires at least 4 guests enrolled.)
(Morning tour: Flight arrivals before 12:00PM) Microsoft Corporate Headquarters – University of Washington
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Guests will have a chance to visit the famous Building 92(Microsoft Corporate Headquarters) to learn Microsoft’s fascinating history and everything about one of the world’s largest and most influential company. (Inside tour; tours are subject to closures for private events.) Also, we will go to University of Washington, commonly referred to as UW, a public flagship research university based in Seattle. Founded in 1861, UW is one of the oldest universities on the west coast and features one of the most highly regarded medical schools in the world. A new model for learning, collaborating and problem solving - the Global Innovation Exchange (GIX) has been launched here between two leading research universities, the University of Washington and Tsinghua University, with foundational support from Microsoft. It should also be reminded that the campus is famous for appreciating Cherry blossom.
(Night tour: Flight arrivals before 6:00PM) Seattle Fisherman Wharf 、Kerry Park、Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room
We will firstly travel to Seattle Great Wheel, which is a giant Ferris wheel at Pier 57 on Elliott Bay in Seattle, Washington. With an overall height of 175 feet, it was the tallest Ferris wheel on the West Coast of the United States when it opened on June 29, 2012. Next stop is Kerry Park where visitors can have a panoramic city view of the entire Seattle. It is a perfect location for photography and if you see Space Needle with a backdrop of Mount Rainier in any marketing photos of Seattle, this is exactly where to take the pictures. In addition, the park was one of the many stops on the finale episode of the third season of Amazing Race. At the same time, we will visit Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room. It is more like a modern coffee factory. You will witness the machines roasting the freshest coffee beans and grinding the most concentrated coffee powder. You can also open your mind up, order a cup of the most creative coffee, or enjoy the latest Starbucks products. Here you can also see the whole process of unsealing and baking the original coffee beans.
To reserve the seats of Morning or/and Night Tour:
1. Guests can pay the Morning or/and Night tour fee in advance, thus we will guarantee and save the seats for the guests.
2. If guest intends to join the tour but is not willing to pre-pay the tour fee, we will arrange the seats according to the availability of the arrival date. First come, first serve.
3. To arrange the Morning Tour or/and Night Tour, it requires at least 4 guests enrolled. If less than 4 passengers on the departure day, we will cancel the tour and issue a full refund to the guest.
Seattle → Portland → Roseburg
Assemble at a designed place
Days Inn / Quality Inn/ Comfort Inn or similar
In the morning, we will go to the city of roses – Portland. As a city which is famous of rose gardening, visiting its rose garden is absolutely essential. First stop is International Rose Test Garden; there are more than 8000 kinds of Roses in this garden. After this, we’ll go to Pioneer Courthouse Square, also known as Portland's living room, is a public space occupying a full 40,000-square-foot city block in the center of downtown Portland. We will also see the Steel Bridge, Hawthorne Bridge. At the end of the day, we’ll go to hotel in Roseburg, Oregon.
Crater Lake National Park (Substitution: Lake Shasta Caverns) → Sundial Glass Bridge
Assemble at a designed place
Crater Lake National Park
Days Inn / Quality Inn or similar
The first attraction of today will be the Crater Lake National Park. The lake in the park was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama - an ancient volcano that erupted approximately 7,700 years ago, the length of lake is 6 miles and width is 4 miles with a depth of 1932 feet. (If the Crater Lake National Park closes due to heavy snows, we will visit Lake Shasta Caverns instead.) The Lake Shasta Caverns at the northern tip of California are made entirely of limestone and boast every type of cavern rock formation available, including stalactites, stalagmites, and soda straws. Guests will have the chance to experience a fantastic and amazing underworld. On the way to the Santa Rosa, we will pass by the landmark of North California--Sundial Glass Bridge. The deck of bridge is made up of 200 tons of glass and granite and is supported by more than 4,300 feet of cable that could make the guests feel like walking in the air. Overnight we’ll stay in San Francisco.
San Francisco City Tour
Assemble at a designed place
The Golden Gate Bridge
Palace of Fine Arts
San Francisco City Hall
Madame Tussaud's San Francisco
By the last day, we will arrive at San Francisco where is considered as the most popular city in America. Here we will travel around several famous attractions, including: Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Art, San Francisco Bay Cruise, San Francisco Chinatown, Union Square, and Madame Tussauds wax museum. We will end our tour at San Francisco Chinatown.
Departure & Return
|SEA airport||09:00-22:00||17801 International Blvd Seattle, WA 98158||Paid 24/7 pick-up: $126 per first two persons with $11 for each additional person.|
|San Francisco Chinatown||411 Grant AVE, San Francisco, CA 94108|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Airport pick up Morning Tour：Adult $38, Senior (age 65 and above) $38, Child (age 3-12) $28
- Airport pick up Night Tour：Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Airport pick up Morning Tour+ Night Tour ：Adult $56, Senior (age 65 and above) $56, Child (age 3-12) $36
- Bay Cruise：Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $26, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Madame Tussauds wax museum：Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $21
- Crater lake national park, including: Admission, parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges. (must pay): Adult $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- If the Crater Lake National Park closes due to heavy snows, we will visit Lake Shasta Caverns instead. Lake Shasta Caverns (must pay): Adult $24, Child (age 3-12) $14
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The hotel upgrade activity needs to be arranged according to the actual situation. Due to the limited number of rooms, we do not guarantee that all hotels can upgrade successfully for free. Please refer to the final confirmation
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is not refundable
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- For Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 6 years old. If guests need to rent one, rent $ 8 / day, the price may be floating, please contact our staff before group
- In case of ferry delays or cancellation, we will drive back to Seattle and refund ferry fee
- The Boeing Factory, a day-trip attraction of Seattle day trip, requires the child must be 4 feet (122 cm) tall. If your guest are travelling with children to visit the Boeing factory, please notify the age and height of the child when placing the order. If there is no remarks shown in the order, we will consider it as an adult booking.
- At the pick-up on 31th December 2018, the customers who participate the Countdown Event at Space Needle Tower will not allow to participate the night-tour
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction