Dates & Prices
- How do I get City Pass?: Print out the electronic ticket, show a valid passport or ID to the first attraction, the staff will convert your electronic ticket into City Pass booklet. kindly reminder: in the rush hour, you may need to line up when changing electronic tickets. After purchasing, you need to exchange your electronic ticket into City Pass booklet within 180 days. How to use City Pass: The City Pass usage is very simple, You only need to bring booklet to tourist attractions. The staff of each scenic spot will take care of the affairs for you. Use the City Pass booklet within 9 days after converted, during the period, you can choose the order of the scenic spots. There are several tickets of choose 1 from two spots, you can choose which one of you want to go to the scenic spots. You don't need to line up to buy tickets using City Pass booklet, the admissions from the booklet are entrance tickets, the relevant staff will tear the tickets at the attraction. If the ticket is ripped off, it will be considered invalid. Love City Pass: City Pass has chosen a series of famous scenic spots for you, so you don't have to spend your time looking for it. In addition, using City Pass, you will save up to 43% on normal ticket sales. The City Pass booklet is valid for 9 days, you can arrange your own time to browse these sites. In the back of the booklet provides coupons, coupons for your shopping, dining, entertainment, transportation to save cost. In addition, you can enjoy the unique souvenirs and gifts discounts in many attractions shops. We provide you with tips in the booklet, visit the scenic spots in the best time and way, maps and other content, let you recieve a lot in this journey. Seattle attractions:
A visit to Seattle is not complete without a visit to the Space Needle. Explore the famous landmark both at day and at night, with two visits to the top within a 24 hour period.
Your window to Puget Sound and hundreds of species of fish, birds, invertebrates and marine mammals. Walk through the Underwater Dome and be surrounded by 400,000 gallons of water and beautiful sea life.
Argosy Cruise Harbor Tour:
A visit to Seattle is not complete without a view from the water. See the historic Seattle waterfront, the Seattle skyline, colorful Alki Beach and breathtaking scenery on this on-hour narrated Harbor Cruise.
- Option ticket 1 - Choice between:
- EMP Museum: Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture in EMP Museum's colorful Frank Gehry designed building! Get your Hendrix fix, play an instrument or jam with friends, and tour exciting interactive exhibits. Plus lots of special exhibitions--this museum is where fantasy, science fiction or music met!
Woodland Park Zoo:
A 92-acre botanical garden featuring over 300 animal species. No other American Zoo has surpassed their record of receiving four 'Best New Exhibit' awards. New this season, experience the African Village overlooking the Savanna with roaming giraffe, zebra and oryx.
Option ticket 2 - Choice between:
Pacific Science Center:
Immerse yourself in the Tropical Butterfly House and Insect Village. See an IMAX film on a screen 3 1/2 stories tall and explore five buildings of hands-on fun in Seattle's leading cultural attraction.
Chihuly Garden and Glass:
Providing a look at the inspiration and influences that inform the career of artist Dale Chihuly, the Exhibition includes eight Galleries, the centerpiece Glasshouse and a lush Garden.
Woodland Park Zoo
Pacific Science Center
Dale Chihuly's Garden and Glass
Departure & Return
|Space Needle||Open 365 days a year. Mon-Thurs: 10:00 - 23:00; Fri-Sat: 09:00 - 23:30; Sun: 09:00 - 23:00||Seattle Center 400 Broad Street Seattle, WA 98109|
|Seattle Aquarium||Open daily, 9:30am-5pm. Holiday hours apply on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve; see website for details. Closed Christmas Day and June 2, 2017.||1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59 Seattle, WA 98101|
|Argosy Cruise Harbor Tour||5/20 to 6/30 daily departure time is 10:45, 12:05, 1:25, 2:45, 4:05, 5:25, 7/1 to 9/5 daily departure time is 9:25, 10:45, 12:05, 1:25, 2:45, 4:05, 9/6 to 10/5 Monday to Friday 12:05, 1:25, 2:45, 4:05, 10/10 to 12/31 Monday to Friday 12:05 1:25, Saturday to Sunday 12:05, 1:25, 2:45||Visitor Center: Pier 56 Ticket booth and dock: Pier 55 Seattle, WA 98101|
|EMP Museum||Summer (through Sep 5, 2016): Open daily, 10am-7pm; Winter (Sep 6, 2016-May25,2017): Open daily 10am-5pm. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day||325 5th Avenue N. Seattle, WA 98109|
|Woodland Park Zoo||Open daily 9:30am; Closing times vary seasonally. Zoo closes at 3pm on July 14, 2017 for zoo fundraiser. Closed Christmas Day.||South Entrance address: 750 N. 50th Street Seattle, WA 98103;West Entrance address: 5500 Phinney Ave. N Seattle, WA 98103|
|Chihuly Garden and Glass||Open daily: Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 - 20:00; Friday to Saturday: 10:00 - 20:00. Occasional partial closures for special events. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.||305 Harrison St. Seattle, WA 98109|
|Pacific Science Center||Monday to Friday: 10:00 - 17:00; Saturday through Sunday: 10:00 - 18:00. Closing times vary seasonally.||200 2nd Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109|
- When you buy online, choose between receiving a mobile voucher (you can print it if you'd prefer a paper copy) or having our customer care team lovingly pack and ship booklets to you.
- A voucher you buy today must be exchanged for a booklet within 6 months of purchase；your Atlanta CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use
- You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid.
- For more travel and scenic information, please click on the official website of City Pass: http://zh.citypass.com/seattle
- Confirmation voucher send by: email. Verification method: the printed or electronic confirmation voucher shall be provided on the spot. Please see the confirmation voucher for specific version requirements.
Includes & Excludes
- Space Needle
- Seattle Aquarium
- Argosy Harbor Cruise
- EMP Museum OR Woodland Park Zoo
- Chihuly Garden and Glass OR Pacific Science Center
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days. If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- If you have other needs, Please contact or call for advice at the time of booking.
- Just note that you may run into a line when redeeming your voucher during peak times. And, it’s always a good idea to bring your ID (attractions may ask for it).
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- All tickets are Nontransferable and Non-refundable
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction