4-Day Yosemite, Grand Canyon South/West Rim, Las Vegas Tour from San FranciscoSF4-5177
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Los Angeles / San Francisco / Las Vegas
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- An experienced tour guide brings you into Yosemite National Park, known as the world's paradise, let you be in the original nature
- There are half moon rocks in the quiet valley, Bridal veil, the highest mountain Yosemite waterfall in North America and so on
- Drive to the world famous, the world's most desert star: Las Vegas, the colourful neon lights make you dazzled
- The Grand Canyon South Rim is the most large scale and vast scenery, can fully enjoy the extraordinary nature as if done by the spirits
|Day 1||San Francisco→ Yosemite → Fresno||Yosemite National Park|
|Day 2||Fresno→ Las Vegas||Las Vegas|
|Day 3||Las Vegas→Grand Canyon→Grand Canyon South/West Rim||Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon South Rim|
|Day 4||Self check-out|
San Francisco→ Yosemite → Fresno
Yosemite National Park
Radisson Hotel / Fresno or similar
Visit one of the most beautiful national parks in the West—Yosemite National Park. Breath taking scenery like Bridal veil Fall, El Capitan, Merced River, Half Dome and Yosemite Falls will immerse your senses and bring you back to nature. The Yosemite Valley is one of the most visited spots in America, so make sure you bring plenty of film! Spend the night in Fresno.
Fresno→ Las Vegas
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or similar
We will arrive Las Vegas in the early afternoon today. The famous Strip offers exciting venues with top performances, extravagant shopping experiences and some of the finest dining in the world. You may join an optional night tour (Optional fees) and see a breathtaking show. Bedazzled by the sleepless Las Vegas night life!
Las Vegas→Grand Canyon→Grand Canyon South/West Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon South Rim
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or similar
South Rim: Approximately 4.5 hours of driving from Las Vegas one way, South Rim is famous for its dramatic geographical structure. We will stay at the site for 1 hour, and then return to Las Vegas for dinner.
West Rim: Approximately 2.5-hour one-way driving from Las Vegas, we will spend about 4 hours on the site. Managed by the Hualapai Tribe, Grand Canyon West is famous for the Skywalk, located at the western end of the Grand Canyon. Walking on the Skywalk (optional fee), you can see the bottom of the canyon right beneath your feet from 4,000 feet above. You may also board a helicopter (optional fee) for canyon flyovers, descend and land 3,500 feet into the Hualapai Indian Territory within the Grand Canyon. We then return to Las Vegas for dinner.
Self check-out before 11:30am. You may take bus back to San Francisco Bay at afternoon (You may book a bus shuttle from Las Vegas to Los Angeles$35 per person not included)
Departure & Return
|Burlingame - Red Roof Inn lobby||06:45||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|Cupertino - Marina Food (entrance)||07:00||10122 Bandley Drive, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Millbrae - Millbrae Bart||07:00||199 California Drive #199, Millbrae, CA 94030|
|San Jose - 99 Ranch Market (Entrance)||07:30||1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131|
|San Francisco - Macy's entrance||07:30||Macy's, 291 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102|
|Fremont - Marina Foods (Entrance)||08:00||46196 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539|
|Oakland - Ruby King Bakery Cafe (Entrance)||08:00||718 Franklin St., Oakland, CA 94607|
|Livermore - Outlets (Bus parking area)||08:45||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore, CA 94551|
|Burlingame - Red Roof Inn lobby||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|Cupertino - Marina Food (entrance)||10122 Bandley Drive, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Millbrae - Millbrae Bart||199 California Drive #199, Millbrae, CA 94030|
|San Jose - 99 Ranch Market (Entrance)||1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131|
|San Francisco - Macy's entrance||Macy's, 291 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102|
|Fremont - Marina Foods (Entrance)||46196 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539|
|Oakland - Ruby King Bakery Cafe (Entrance)||718 Franklin St., Oakland, CA 94607|
|Livermore - Outlets (Bus parking area)||2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore, CA 94551|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned business car
- Professional tour guide
- 3 night Hotel Accommodation
- Suggested tipping rate is $9/per day, per passenger, for our tour guide and bus drivers.
- If the transfer service is involved, an additional tip of $3/time will be charged.
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Optional fee (In case of prepayment, please inform the positioning personnel and pay by cash or check. The credit card payment is required to charge 4% formalities)
- Vegas! The Show: $90 / VIP $110
- K Show: $160 / VIP $180
- Le Rve Show: $160 / VIP $180
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35 / Child（under 12） $25
- Grand Canyon South Rim I-Max: $14 (Same price with Adult and Child)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter: $240 (Same price with Adult and Child)
- Grand Canyon West Rim: $80 (Not include the meal, same for adult & child) $90（Included the meal, same for adult & child)
- Skywalk: $30 (same for adult & child)
- Helicopter + Boat: $220 (same for adults & child)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter(13-15 mins): $188 (same for adults & child)
- Grand Canyon South Rim: $50 (Chinese-speaking group, same price for the adults and children); $90 (English-speaking group, same price for the adults and children)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Starting from Los Angeles in 2019, all trips to Las Vegas will be taken by the Feng Yun bus, which requires everyone to carry one piece of luggage free of charge, and a fee of $10 will be charged for the second piece
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- During Las Vegas convention periods, hotel location may vary
- The Bay area hotel price may have some rise during 9/10-9/20 & 10/20-10/30
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- During the itinerary, passengers should respect the arrangement of tour guides and drivers. If there is any conflict, they should call the emergency contact number to communicate in time. If a passenger is harassing another person during the car's journey, the land agency has the right to use legal means to terminate the passenger's itinerary.
- Please call to confirm your updated information, including your pick-up location, tour guide contact information one day prior to departure, 15:00 to 18:00 Pacific time. In case of any emergencies happened during your trip, please contact timely for assistance.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, and offenders are fined $250-$400.
- Memorial Day / Labor Day / Thanksgiving Day / Christmas and other holiday seasons and tourist seasons, hotel prices may go up, we will contact you to make up the payment, after the successful payment, continue to book for you, if you refuse to make up, we will Refund for your operation
- If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
- Due to uncertain winter weather, at times when driving condition is not allowed, we will replace Yosemite with Monterey Bay in any itinerary that contains Yosemite
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction