7-Day Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Las Vegas Tour from San FranciscoSF7-104
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Rejoice with wild excitement, go around for eating and small gambling, only at Las vegas!
- The first of the seven wonders of the world, you'll regret it if you didn't go, The Grand Canyon!
- Frozen white delicate ice kingdom, Grand Teton.
- Antelope Canyon, Aborigines leads you the way.
|Day 1||Bay Area→ San Francisco→ Napa Valley →Lake Tahoe → Reno||San Francisco / The Golden Gate Bridge / Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf / Sacramento / Reno / Lake Tahoe|
|Day 2||Reno → Perrine Bridge → Shoshone Falls →Snake River Valley||Perrine Bridge / Shoshone Falls / Snake River Canyon|
|Day 3||Yellowstone National Park||Yellowstone National Park / Grand Prismatic Spring / Yellowstone Lake / Norris Geyser Basin / Artist Point / The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone / Fountain Paint Pots / Yellowstone Falls||
|Day 4||Yellowstone National Park → Grand Teton National Park→Jackson||West Thumb / Grand Teton National Park / Jackson Hole / Salt Lake City / Utah State Capitol||
|Day 5||Provo→Bryce Canyon→Lower Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Tuba||Bryce Canyon National Park / Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend|
|Day 6||Tuba→Grand Canyon National Park→East Rim→South Rim→Las Vegas||Grand Canyon National Park / Hoover Dam / Las Vegas|
|Day 7||Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens||
Bay Area→ San Francisco→ Napa Valley →Lake Tahoe → Reno
Assemble at designed point
The Golden Gate Bridge
Harrahs Reno Hotel or similar
Bay Area Customers: departure at Pier 43 ⅟₂ Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco.
We'll tour the "City by the Bay" today seeing Lombard Street, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, the Golden Gate Bridge and much more!
The tour will then travel to California Wine Country and Napa Valley during the afternoon for sightseeing and wine tasting. We'll drive to Lake Tahoe before we spend the night in Reno, known as the "Biggest Little City in the World."
Golden Gate Bridge --- The iconic Landmark of San Francisco. Duration: Approx. 40 minutes.
Bay Cruise --- In addition to a unique vantage point from which to view the skyline of San Francisco, guests will also get a look at Alcatraz "the Rock" and the surroundings of San Francisco Bay.
Duration: 60 minutes;
Fisherman's Wharf --- most visited attraction in US West. Duration: Approx. 100 minutes
Lombard Street --- the crookest street in the world. Duration: Approx. 35 minutes
Napa Valley --- This region between San Francisco and Sacramento is internationally famous for its wines, which are considered among the best in the world. Visitors can tour many of the more than four hundred vineyards and wineries that dot the area. Duration: Approx. 45 minutes
Lake Tahoe --- The scenic Lake Tahoe nestled in the crook of California is the largest alpine lake in North America. In addition to being a wonderful place to swim, fish, and boat, Lake Tahoe features winter activities like skiing and snowboarding. Duration: Approx. 30 minutes
Reno → Perrine Bridge → Shoshone Falls →Snake River Valley
Assemble at designed point
Snake River Canyon
Red Lion Pocatello Hotel or similar
Depart from Reno this morning and drive through the Great Basin Desert of America, enjoy the diversified landscapes of American West. We visit the Perrine Bridge and Shoshone Falls in the afternoon. Stay overnight in Pocatello Idaho.
Perrine Memorial Bridge --- When it was built way back in 1927, the Perrine Bridge in south-central Idaho was the highest in the world, at about 3,600 feet above sea level. The bridge is still a popular tourist attraction today. Duration: Approx. 30 minutes.
Shoshone Falls --- Called the "Niagara of the West," this impressive waterfall in Idaho is 25 feet higher than Niagara and has a rim over one thousand feet wide. The flow over the falls is best in the spring. Duration: Approx. 30 minutes.
Yellowstone National Park
Assemble at designed point
Yellowstone National Park
Grand Prismatic Spring
Norris Geyser Basin
The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
Fountain Paint Pots
White Buffalo West Yellowstone or similar, Yellowstone National Park Cabins ($160 additional per room night)
First of its kind, Yellowstone is home to world’s largest super volcano and over 10,000 geothermal features. Here you can find everything you expect to see in a national park! Snow covered mountains, waterfalls, lakes, rivers, canyons, meadows, herds of buffalos, elks… and the most amazing geothermal features in the world! Geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots are the true wonders that make YS truly unique. Sightsee Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, and Old Faithful Geyser, Yellowstone Grand Canyon, Yellowstone River, Norris Geyser Basin.. We will spend the night in the Yellowstone Cabins or West Yellowstone.
Norris Geyser Basin --- the hottest and oldest thermal area of Yellowstone, we will sightsee multiple hot springs, geysers and mud pots. Duration: Approx. 40 minutes.
Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone --- This impressive gap in the earth is the first large canyon on the Yellowstone River. It is 24 miles long, and can reach a quarter-mile in depth and 3/4 a mile in width. It is gorgeously colored. Duration: Approx. 1hour
Lower Yellowstone River Falls --- Lower Falls of the Yellowstone River in Wyoming are the largest by volume in the Rocky Mountains of the western United States, and they stand more than 300 feet tall-- almost twice as high as Niagara Falls. Duration: Approx. 30 minutes.
Yellowstone Lake --- Yellowstone Lake isn't just the largest single body of water in Yellowstone National Park, but the largest elevated freshwater lake in the US. The lake contains several underwater hot springs that melt its otherwise thick ice sheets in the winter. Duration: Approx. 40 minutes.
Artist Point --- Named after the famous sketches of the waterfalls by Thomas Moran (but not actually the location where the sketched were done) this beautiful location showcases one of the most famous views in Yellowstone National Park. Duration: Approx. 30 minutes.
Fountain Paint Pot --- Fountain Paint Pot, heated by the region's underground hot springs, F.P.P is half hot spring, half mud basin. The spring releases natural shades of red and yellow because of the oxidation of iron in the soil.
Mud Volcano Area --- The Mud Volcano blew itself apart in the early 20th century, but visitors can still see the impressive crater and other geothermal features in the surrounding area, such as the Mud Cauldron, Black Dragon’s Caldron, and Dragon’s Mouth Spring. Duration: Approx. 30 minutes.
Old Faithful Geyser --- Old Faithful is a cone geyser in the Upper Geyser Basin of Yellowstone National Park. It is one of the park's most well-known natural features, and is famous for its predictability. It generally erupts every 91 minutes. Duration: Approx. 60 minutes.
Upper Yellowstone Falls --- Located a quarter-mile upstream of the larger Lower Falls, the Upper Yellowstone River Falls plunge 109 feet down an eroded lava cliff into the basin below. The area below the falls has been subject to heavier erosion than above. Duration: Approx. 30 minutes.
Grand Prismatic Hot Spring --- The third largest hot spring in the world, the Grand Prismatic Hot Spring gets its color from bacteria around its rim that feed off of the mineral-rich water. In the summer months, the hot spring is a vivid red-orange shade. Duration: Approx. 40 minutes.
Things to Know
- Before the South Entrance of Yellowstone opens on May 11th, 2018, some of the attractions may remain closed for winter season. For tours that depart between April and May 8th, some attractions may be replaced in Yellowstone.
Yellowstone National Park → Grand Teton National Park→Jackson
Assemble at designed point
Grand Teton National Park
Salt Lake City
Utah State Capitol
Marriott Provo or similar
After breakfast, we will continue to explore Yellowstone National Park. Afterwards, we will travel along the Snake River to Grand Teton National Park, where we will see this natural wonder's amazing view. . Travel to Jackson, a famous cowboy town as well as a world’s renowned vacation destination. Ride a Scenic Chairlift (Mandatory) to mountain top at 10,000 feet in elevation and oversee entire Jackson Valley and the Teton Range stretching afar. We will arrive in Salt Lake City to visit the Utah State Capitol. We will stay overnight in Provo.
West Thumb Geyser Basin --- The West Thumb Geyser Basin is the largest geyser basin at Yellowstone Lake, and an impressive area of geothermal activity that contains hot springs, mud pots, and geysers-- some of which are even in the lake itself. Duration: Approx. 40 minutes.
Grand Teton National Park --- Grand Teton National Park is located in the Rocky Mountains, Northwest Wyoming. Grand Teton National Park is noted for its stunning mountain vistas, its shimmering alpine lakes and its abundant wildlife.
Antler Arches Square --- Constructed in the early 1960s, the Antler Arches stand at each of the four corners of Jackson's town square. As the name suggests, they were built from the shed antlers of deer, which were intertwined into their current shape. Duration: Approx. 60 minutes.
Salt Lake City --- Utah's gorgeous capital city sits amidst the mountains of the American Southwest on the shores of the breathtaking Great Salt Lake. The city is steeped in history and architecture in addition to wondrous vistas and scenery.
Utah State Capitol --- The home of all of the governmental processes for the state of Utah, the building is done in the ornate neoclassical revival style, purposefully reminiscent of the nation capitol in DC. Duration: Approx. 30 minutes.
Things to Know
- Before the South Entrance of Yellowstone opens on May 11th, 2018, itinerary will be adjusted to: Visiting Jackson, Grand Teton National Park and part of Yellowstone National Park; Visiting Yellowstone and Utah State Capitol. Scenic Chairlift will be replaced by Antler Arches Square before it is opened for season on May 11th, 2018.
Provo→Bryce Canyon→Lower Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Tuba
Assemble at a designated place
Bryce Canyon National Park
Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites or Similar
In the morning we will take more time to explore Bryce Canyon National Park. From there, we head to Page, AZ to visit Antelope Canyon (on your own expense) and Horseshoe Bend. To wrap up the day, we drive to Tuba City, AZ where we will spend the night, and have the opportunity to enjoy Native American food and Entertainment on your own expense.
Bryce Canyon National Park --- Bryce Canyon National Park is named for just one of many canyons which form a series of horseshoe-shaped amphitheaters on the edge of the Paunsaugunt Plateau in southern Utah. Duration: Approx. 80 minutes.
Antelope Canyon --- The most popular slot canyon in the American Southwest is Antelope Canyon, a sandstone formation formed by flood and rainwater. The canyon is located on a Navajo reservation, and has been made a Navajo Tribal Park.( on your own expense) Duration: Approx. 90 minutes.
Horseshoe Bend --- horseshoe Bend is a curve in the Colorado River, about 5 miles from Lake Powell. The view from the overlook above offers a wide angle of this colorful canyon and tight curve. Duration: Approx. 70 minutes.
Tuba→Grand Canyon National Park→East Rim→South Rim→Las Vegas
Assemble at a designated place
Grand Canyon National Park
SLS Casino Las Vegas, Lucky Dragon Las Vegas or Similar
We begin the day by traveling to both the East Rim and the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. The view is just breathtaking and inspiring. We'll then be off to Las Vegas, passing by Hoover Dam. Upon our arrival in Las Vegas, there is an optional Night Tour to explore the Las Vegas Strip for an additional cost. Alternatively, guests may choose to have free time in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon East Rim --- Desert View Drive is a scenic route to the east of Grand Canyon Village on the South Rim which follows the rim for 25 miles out to the Desert View Watchtower and East Entrance. Meanwhile, the Watchtower also commands a magnificent view of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon South Rim --- The South Rim of the Grand Canyon attracts over 5 million visitors each year and by far is the most visited side of the Canyon. As with all sides of the Canyon, the South Rim features astounding views of what took Mother Nature millions and millions of years to create.
Hoover Dam --- Passing By)The beautiful Hoover Dam is located 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River. The massive concrete dam was a monumental undertaking built during the Great Depression and dedicated by Franklin Roosevelt himself.
Las Vegas --- Las Vegas is known as the "Entertainment Capital of the World" for a good reason-- casinos and hotels line its streets, and visitors can gamble, see shows, and shop at virtually any hour of the day or night.
Las Vegas→Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens→Outlets Center→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designated place
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
In the morning, visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens outside of The Strip. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh made chocolate! After having lunch in Las Vegas, the group heads back to Los Angeles. Stop by Outlets Center for short rest before continuing to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening for a wonderful conclusion of the trip.
You can choose the departure place at Las Vegas, and the total cost will not be changed, but you cannot take part in the itinerary of Chocolate factory and Cactus Gardens, and you will departure from hotel by yourself. Please pay attention.
Things to Know
- If the group has a date that cannot be separated from Las Vegas, it will be written in - Notice - Please read carefully！
- If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please schedule your departure flight after 2:00p.m
Departure & Return
|Pier 43 1/2, 43 1/2 Fishermans Wharf||08:45||Pier 43 1/2, 43 1/2 Fishermans Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133|
|California State Capitol||14:00pm||10th St & L Streets Sacramento CA 95814||Not return to this pick-up location|
|LAX||Free drop-off. Please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 10:30p.m for International flights|
|If you do not need drop-off service, you can choose the following dismiss points, please note in advance and our travel agencies will try to arrange for you, if not, please understand.Los Angeles China Town, El Monte，Monterey Park，Rosemead，Arcadia，Fullerton，Rowland Heights，Irvine，Fountain Valley|
|Self-departure at Las VegasYou may not choose to leave this place on some dates. Please note carefully on the drop-off point and the attentions||No Drop-off, please book the flights after 14:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($9/person per day, airport pick up tips:$4/person)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (60 minutes): Adult $32; Child (age 5-12) $20
- San Francisco Advanced City Tour: $35
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas Night Tour+Ferris Wheel: Adult $75; Child (age 4-12) $60
- Ka Show by Cirque du Soleil: $124 (age 5 and above required)
- Believe by Cirque du Soleil: $110 (age 5 and above required)
- Fantasy Show: $70 (age 18 and above required)
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil: $95 (age 18 and above required)
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil: $237 (age 5 and above required)
- David Copperfield Magic: $160 (age 5 and above required) During the holiday, the price is increase to $165
- Blue Man: $133
- The Beatles Love: $158
- Mandatory fee: Lower Antelope Canyon: $48/person; Child (age 8-12) $28; age 7 and below is free
- Mandatory fee: Yellowstone Park+Grand Canyon East Rim+ Grand Canyon South Rim+Grand Teton+Bryce+Jackson cable car+Fuel surcharge: $95/person
- South Rim Helicopter: $249 (same price as age 2 and above)
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim: Adult $364; Child (age 2-11) $344
- Air Only Tour South Rim: $189 (same price as age 2 and above)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Adjustments may be made to attractions in accordance to weather, season, traffic
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please bring valid ID with you
- Children under 3 yrs can take this tour free without seat,Customers will need to provide us the information of his children at remark; If children require a seat ，all mandatory fee will apply to children as well
- Need at least one adult to make a booking
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, all room is non-smoking room, smoke will charge $250 as penalty
- The price may have some rise during holiday season
- Room service is only available for orders in 15 days from the starting date and above
- All mandatory expenses are as package expenses, including scenic spots, such as the day of travel is not operating, then arrange replacement scenic spots to visit, the cost will not change; If there are no replacement scenic spots can be changed, then the corresponding fee of spot will be refunded.
- Please provide flight information three days before, no free shuttle service is guaranteed for all temporary or delayed flights.
- 2018 Las Vegas exhibition and holiday additional fee: $110/room/night: 1/9, 1/10, 12/31; $55/room/night: 5/19, 5/26, 7/27, 7/28, 10/21, 10/31, 11/1, 12/30, check in on above date, customer service will contact you for additional fee.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） and the order for special discount, can only be canceled for only one person. No-show incurs a penalty fee $100 of cancellation for 1-3 weekdays before departure; if someone no-show on the departure day that need be fined for $200
- Due to the unusual high temperature and dry climate in Yosemite area, for considering about the safety and health of the guests, thus, during the period of time in 25th to 29th July, the itinerary referring to the Yosemite National Park will be adjusted to heading toward to Solvang, and we will compensate for every guest $5 for the admission fee of Yosemite park. Thanks for your understanding.
- Yellowstone tours are likely to sold out during summer peak season, please book your tour at least 1 mouth prior
- Yellowstone cabin has been refurbished or rebuilt , New cabins are multi-storey hotel-style standards and more comfortable
- Please leave valid information（same as your driver license or passport） for Yellowstone cabins tours. If your have children（under 12 yrs old） attend,please provide your children's age as well
Special Date Price
|FromSun Sep 23, 2018|
ToTue Sep 25, 2018
|FromSun Sep 30, 2018|
ToTue Oct 2, 2018
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when changing traveller names and/or room arrangement.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction