6-Day Golden Gate Bridge, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon Tour (pick-up/free walk included)SF6-3658
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles / San Francisco
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- San Francisco visit: Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Finance and Economics Center, Fisherman's Wharf, Gold Gate Park, Municipal Center, Market Avenue, Chinatown, Palace of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks and more
- Los Angeles visit: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Kodak Center
- World first casino city Las Vegas, scenic spots including: Balegio, Caesars Place, Treasure Island, Mirage and more
- Through the highest Hoover dam in the United States, head to Grand Canyon National Park, one of the wonders of the world
|Day 1||Hometown→San Francisco City Tour||The Golden Gate Bridge / Fishermans Wharf / Union Square / Civic Center / San Francisco Chinatown / Twin Peaks / Palace of Fine Arts||
|Day 2||Bay Area→Los Angeles||Graumans Chinese Theatre / Los Angeles / Hollywood Ave / Dolby Theatre / Walt Disney Concert Hall|
|Day 3||Los Angeles→ Las Vegas||Las Vegas / Las Vegas Strip / Los Angeles|
|Day 4||Las Vegas|
|Day 5||Las Vegas - Optional : West Rim OR South Rim OR Free Day→ Las Vegas||Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon West Rim / Hoover Dam / Eagle Point / Colorado River / Grand Canyon|
|Day 6||Las Vegas Self Dismissed||Las Vegas / San Francisco / Los Angeles|
Hometown→San Francisco City Tour
The Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco Chinatown
Palace of Fine Arts
Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or similar
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
Things to Know
- Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
- If the flight is delayed, please inform our company immediately to arrange another pickup, otherwise all the additional charges will be borne by the guest
Bay Area→Los Angeles
Assemble at a designed point
Graumans Chinese Theatre
Walt Disney Concert Hall
Holiday Inn or Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Los Angeles→ Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
Las Vegas Strip
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed
resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Free day on your own
Las Vegas - Optional : West Rim OR South Rim OR Free Day→ Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
(A) Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk” (self-expense)
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird’s eye view. (Optional tour). Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
(B) Grand Canyon South Rim (self-expense)
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
(C) Free Day in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Self Dismissed
– You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, service fee is $35 per person.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to San Francisco, service fee is $55 per person.
Departure & Return
|SFO airport||Befor 11:00||San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 941281||flights arrived after 11:00 , can't join the city tour|
|Las VegasYou can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.|
|Los AngelesGo by bus|
|San FranciscoGo by bus|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- 5 night Hotel Accommodation
- SFO pick-up
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) : Adult $34, Child (5-17) $25
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- Children under 8-year-old need safety chair. Customers can rent it in advanced reservation with $25/person/day.
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- Notification of Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket: The ticket once required without cancellation or modifications. According to the requirement of local travel agency, all itineraries related to Antelope Canyon once confirmed, there is no cancellation or modification with refunds.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $160.00-$520, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation
- Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- If promotion applied guests choose to not visit Grand Canyon（if tour involve grand canyon）, other participating travelers of the reservation will be assessed a fee $50.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash
- SFO Pick up： Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America – From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
- SFO Pick up：Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA – From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
- SFO Pick up：Domestic flights with Jet Blue – From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
- SFO Pick up：Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines – From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
- SFO Pick up：International flights – Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
Special Date Price
|Thu May 23, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu May 30, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Jun 6, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Jun 13, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Jun 20, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Jun 27, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Jul 4, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Jul 11, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Jul 18, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Jul 25, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Aug 1, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Aug 8, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Aug 15, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Aug 22, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Aug 29, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Sep 5, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Sep 12, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Sep 19, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Sep 26, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Oct 3, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Oct 10, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Oct 17, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Oct 24, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Oct 31, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Nov 7, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Nov 14, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Nov 21, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Wed Nov 27, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Dec 5, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Dec 12, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Dec 19, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
|Thu Dec 26, 2019||Special Date||$100||$50||$50||$50||---|
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||30% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction