4-Day Las Vegas, Yosemite, Grand Canyon West/South Tour from San FranciscoSF4-143
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles / San Francisco
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enjoy the wonderful scenery and night fun in Las Vegas. Enjoy the canyon view and feel the magic of nature.
- Head to Yosemite National Park, visit Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain etc.
- Take the helicopter ride and look down from above to this extraordinary Grand Canyon, take a boat trip to the Colorado River.
|Day 1||San Francisco→Yosemite National Park→Fresno||Yosemite National Park / Bridalveil Falls / El Capitan / Yosemite Waterfall / Tunnel View / Half Dome / Glacier Point / San Francisco|
|Day 2||Fresno→Las Vegas||Las Vegas / Bellagio / Caesars Palace / Treasure Island Hotel and Casino / The Mirage Hotel and Casino|
|Day 3||Hoover dam→Grand Canyon West/South→Las Vegas||Hoover Dam / Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Colorado River|
|Day 4||Las Vegas→San Francisco|
San Francisco→Yosemite National Park→Fresno
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Yosemite National Park
Wyndham Garden Hotel Airport/Piccadilly Hotel Airport or similar
In the morning, head to America's most famous Yosemite National Park. Highlights include: Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Yosemite Falls, Merced River etc.
Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
The Mirage Hotel and Casino
Exculibur Hotel or similar
Lay a course at the world's number 1 gambling city Las Vegas, if interested with the night tour, pay with your own expense. Feature spots includes: Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Treasure Island, The Mirage etc. A test of luck in a gigantic Casino, enjoy the charming night scenery, there are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps.
Hoover dam→Grand Canyon West/South→Las Vegas
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Proceed to Grand Canyon National Park, one of the wonders of the world (South Rim), past through the nation's tallest Hoover dam in the morning. Grand Canyon's splendor and beauty are unmatched, and then appreciate in different angles the refraction of light and canyon walls, the canyon is bottomless. You have no choice but to admire its mighty nature.
Optional 2: Grand Canyon West:
Pass through one of the greatest water conservancy and construction works in American history-Hoover dam, then go to one of the seven wonders of the world-Grand Canyon, the Grand Canyon West belongs to the Hualapai Indian reservation, David Jin, a chinese man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour) ($25 per person). You may also elect to take a Helicopter ride flight into the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view (Optional tour). Flying about 25 minutes, watching the Grand Canyon.
Las Vegas→San Francisco
In the morning, depart Las Vegas towards San Francisco. We will travel by the world's largest solar power plant with 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. While crossing the Mojave Desert, you will see Edwards Air Force Base at the distance, where the sound barrier was broken for the first time in history and where US space shuttles landed on several occasions. Looking up at the sky, you might perhaps catch a glimpse of U.S. newest aircraft on training mission. Then you will pass by California's largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, you will learn about California agriculture that produces more than half of nation’s total of fruits, vegetables and nuts while travelling through the fertile Central Valley. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
San Francisco/Los Angeles/Las Vegas
Departure & Return
|San Francisco - Starbucks Coffee||07:30||391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108|
|Red Roof Inn SFO||08:00||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|Oakland - Angel Feet Reflexology||08:15||441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607|
|Cupertino - Marina Food Supermarket||09:00||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Fremont - Aberdeen Cafe||09:10||46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539|
|San Jose - BaiXingJia Hunan Fusion||09:20||1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131|
|Milpitas - Ulferts Center||09:30||668 Barber Ln Milpitas, CA 95035|
Includes & Excludes
- Three Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Yosemite National Park admission
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Mandarin)
- Luxury Bus
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($8 per person per day)
- Grand Canyon [West Rim] - Mandatory Admission $90 per person with one lunch
- Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk - $30 per person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour - $220
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter ride - $159 per person
- Grand Canyon South - Mandatory Admission - $50
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult$35, Child (age 2-12) $25
- South Canyon I-Max: $13 per person
- South Canyon helicopter - $220 per person
- PLEASE NOTE
- Please note between 02/05/2018 -02/11/2018 , due to 2018 AT& T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Golf Tournament will be held in Pebble Beach, So our 17 mile tour will be detour. If tourists want to join our 17 mile tour in this period, Lassen will refund $5 per person for the admission
- Due to the new changes in the reservation vendor system for Hearst Castle, the estate is now charging an additional $8 service fee per ticket. This additional $8 service fee per person will be collected on the bus by the tour guide once the tour begins.This will be effective for all tours concerning Hearst Castle departing on August 8, 2017 and after.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- For Yellowstone tours: In order to ensure the best experience for each guests and minimize the impact of the shortage of hotels in the Yellowstone Park area, the tour schedule will be partially adjusted according to the location of the Yellowstone hotel
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- With San Francisco being a popular destination for numerous mass Seminars and Conventions, periods of time that coordinates with said seminar/convention dates will see an influx in it’s rates. Please note that a surcharge will be applied to these high demand dates. Please note the tentative high demand dates below; (Room rates are subject to change until hotel confirmation has been reveived) : 2018 Hotel High Demand Dates (a difference of room rates will be applied to your booking) January 29, 30, 31 March 19, 20, 21, 22 April 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 May 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 July 9, 10, 11 August 8, 9, 10 September 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 October 3, 4, 5 & 12, 13, 14, 15 & 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 November 1 & 9, 10, 11 (Subject to change at any time)
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $160.00-$520, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation
- Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- If promotion applied guests choose to not visit Grand Canyon（if tour involve grand canyon）, other participating travelers of the reservation will be assessed a fee $50.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash
Special Date Price
|Fri Mar 2, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Mar 9, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Mar 16, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Mar 23, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Mar 30, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Apr 6, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Apr 13, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Apr 20, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Apr 27, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri May 4, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri May 11, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri May 18, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|FromFri May 25, 2018|
ToSat May 26, 2018
|Fri Jun 1, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Jun 8, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Jun 15, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Jun 22, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Jun 29, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Jul 6, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Jul 13, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Jul 20, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Jul 27, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Aug 3, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Aug 10, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Aug 17, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Aug 24, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|FromFri Aug 31, 2018|
ToSat Sep 1, 2018
|Fri Sep 7, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Sep 14, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Sep 21, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Sep 28, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Oct 5, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Oct 12, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Oct 19, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Oct 26, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Nov 2, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Nov 9, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Nov 16, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|FromThu Nov 22, 2018|
ToFri Nov 23, 2018
|Fri Nov 30, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Dec 7, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Dec 14, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
|Fri Dec 21, 2018||Peak Season||$100||$50||$34||$38||---|
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction