7-Day『The best selling classic Yellowstone itinerary over the years』Las Vegas Avenue accommodation, Yellowstone Park and 5 major National Park, Salt Lake City, San Francisco TourSF7-171
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Las Vegas / Los Angeles / San Francisco
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour 4 major National Park of United Stated, enjoy the natural scenery of the canyon, explore mystery of holy city of Mormon
Visit Yellowstone National Park, enjoy the Yellowstone waterfall running down, magnificent Yellowstone Grand Canyon
Head to Grand Teton, enjoy the towering snow mountain, pure lake water and rich wild animal
Bryce Canyon National Park with thousands of stone columns and beautiful Zion National Park, feel the wonder of nature
Optional Canyon itinerary, take a helicopter aerial view of the Grand Canyon, take a boat trip to the Colorado River
Enter Salt Lake City, visit scenery of Salt Lake City, search for the holy place of the Church of the last saint of Jesus Christ
|Day 1||Bay Area → Elko||San Francisco / San Francisco Bay / Sacramento|
|Day 2||Elko→Salt Lake City → West Yellowstone||Great Salt Lake||
|Day 3||Yellowstone National Park → Grand Teton →Jackson→ Pocatello||Old Faithful Geyser / Jackson Hole / Grand Teton National Park / Yellowstone Falls|
|Day 4||Pocatello →Salt Lake City → Bryce Canyon||Temple Square / Salt Lake City / Bryce Canyon National Park|
|Day 5||Bryce Canyon City→Optional: Antelope Canyon→Horse Shoe Bend→Zion National Park→Las Vegas||Antelope Canyon / Horseshoe Bend / Zion National Park / Las Vegas|
|Day 6||Las Vegas→Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) →Las Vegas||Grand Canyon South Rim / Grand Canyon West Rim / Hoover Dam / Eagle Point / Colorado River|
|Day 7||Las Vegas→Bay Area||San Francisco / Market Street / San Francisco Bay / San Francisco City Hall|
Bay Area → Elko
Assemble at a designed point
San Francisco Bay
Red Lion Elko or similar
Visit the California State Capital – Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. In the afternoon head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada – nicknamed the Silver State. Overnight stay in Elko, a famous gold ming town.
Elko→Salt Lake City → West Yellowstone
Great Salt Lake
Yellowstone Country Inn or Dude & Roundup or Traverlers Lodge or similar
In the morning head for Salt Lake City,Sacramento the capital of Utah and the Mormon capital of the world. On the way, you will be in awe by the vastness of the salt flats and enchanted by the beauty of the Great Salt Lake, the largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere. In the afternoon travel along the Wasatch Mountains and pass through land of scorched rocks. These lava fields of barren expanse have been underlain by rhyolite and overlain by basalt over thousands of years. Overnight in West Yellowstone.
Things to Know
- When there is no room in West Yellowstone, we will change to live in Jackson town.Due to the hotel we live may be in different city, the itinerary may change, please understand. Please see our detailed tour plan.
Yellowstone National Park → Grand Teton →Jackson→ Pocatello
Old Faithful Geyser
Grand Teton National Park
Quality Inn or similar/Clarion Inn or similar
Visit Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the world. Highlights include: Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Midway Geyser Basin, and the most famous one of all, the “Old Faithful”. There are various wildlife that calls the park its home, such as the bison, moose, and the grizzly bear. Continue on to Grand Teton National Park, the tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet and twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. Then tour the town of Jackson, beautiful arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area. Overnight stay in Pocatello.
Pocatello →Salt Lake City → Bryce Canyon
Assemble at a designed point
Salt Lake City
Bryce Canyon National Park
Bryce View Lodge or similar
Upon arrival in Salt Lake City, tour the famous Temple Square and learn about the Mormon settlement in depth. In the Afternoon, head to Bryce Canyon National Park. The limited archeological findings indicate that this area was used primarily for hunting with most habitation in the river valleys below. Over time, erosion has carved colorful limestone into thousands of spires, fins, arches and mazes. The formations collectively called “hoodoos,” and are arranged and tinted with various colors.
Bryce Canyon City→Optional: Antelope Canyon→Horse Shoe Bend→Zion National Park→Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
Zion National Park
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Head to Antelope Canyon in the morning. (Optional: Lower Antelope Canyon). It is known as a slot canyon in which rainwater runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections. As the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. The sunlight filtering down from the top makes magical and beautiful patterns and shadows on the curved sandstone walls. Then hike to Horse Shoe Bend, where Colorado River makes a horseshoe shaped bend at the beginning of the Grand Canyon. The view is breathtaking but watch your footing as there are no guard rails at viewpoint. Continue to Zion National Park. The name Zion is a Hebrew word meaning a place of refuge. Experience the dramatic landscape of sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. Arrive in Las Vegas in the evening and accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip.
Las Vegas→Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) →Las Vegas
Assemble at a designed point
Grand Canyon South Rim
Grand Canyon West Rim
Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
*Grand Canyon South Rim
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
*Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird’s eye view. (Optional tour). Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas→Bay Area
Assemble at a designed point
San Francisco Bay
San Francisco City Hall
In the morning, depart Las Vegas towards San Francisco. Head towards the world’s first solar power plant, there are 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. After crossing the Mojave Desert, see the world’s longest runway at Edwards Air Force Base, the US aerospace aircraft landed on the runway on several occasions; looking up, you may perhaps see a very busy sky, for it is here that mankind first broke the speed of sound. Next, pass by the Tehachapi mountain range and see California’s largest wind power generating operation. You will see mountains covered by windmills. In the afternoon, travel through the fertile Central Valley. You can learn about the vast agriculture industry that brought prosperity to California and the clash it has with ongoing water conservation projects. Evening arrival to the Bay Area.
Departure & Return
|Milpitas - Ulferts Center||07:00||668 Barber Ln Milpitas, CA 95035|
|San Jose - BaiXingJia Hunan Fusion||07:10||1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131|
|Cupertino - Marina Food Supermarket||07:20||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Fremont - Aberdeen Cafe||07:20||46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539|
|Red Roof Inn SFO||08:00||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|San Francisco - Starbucks Coffee||08:30||391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108|
|Oakland - Angel Feet Reflexology||09:00||441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607|
|El Cerrito - Ranch 99 Supermarket||09:20||3288 Pierce Street, Richmond, CA 94804||Please choose another pick-up point when returning|
|At the gate of Sacramento - California State Capitol||11:00||1315 10th St, Sacramento, CA 95814||Please choose another pick-up point when returning|
|Las VegasYou can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.|
|Los AngelesFor tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, service fee is $35 per person.|
|San FranciscoEvening arrival, dismiss from the original pick up point; if there are special instructions, please note|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- 6 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
- I-Max at Grand Canyon South: $13 per person
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $230 per person
- Grand Canyon [South Rim] : $50 per person (excludes lunch, includes English and Chinese explaination)
- Grand Canyon [West Rim]: $80 per person (excludes lunch)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk : $30 per person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter : $188 per person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour : $220 per person
- Lower Antelope Canyon: Adult$58, Child(8-12)$48
- 100.00 Per Person Mandatory Fee for Great Salt Lake , Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton, Bryce National Park, Zion National Park, HorseShoe bend, Glen Canyon Recreation Area
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Due to the new changes in the reservation vendor system for Hearst Castle, the estate is now charging an additional $8 service fee per ticket. This additional $8 service fee per person will be collected on the bus by the tour guide once the tour begins.This will be effective for all tours concerning Hearst Castle departing on August 8, 2017 and after.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- For Yellowstone tours: In order to ensure the best experience for each guests and minimize the impact of the shortage of hotels in the Yellowstone Park area, the tour schedule will be partially adjusted according to the location of the Yellowstone hotel
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- The itinerary in 2018 may be subject to change, please confirm the final receipt; The following out-of-pocket items have price increases, please confirm this:
- Due to some large meetings and events in San Francisco this year, hotel shortage appears. The following dates are surcharge at the San Francisco Hotel, and the surcharge is subject to the prevailing price. Dates are as follows (if the following check-in dates are involved, there will be a difference per room every night)：2018：July 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 August 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 28, 29 September 11, 12, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 October 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27 November 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 December 4, 5, 11, 12, 31 2019 ：January 6, 7, 8, 9, 23, 24, 25, 26 February 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 March 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 18, 19, 20, 21
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $160.00-$520, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation
- Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- If promotion applied guests choose to not visit Grand Canyon（if tour involve grand canyon）, other participating travelers of the reservation will be assessed a fee $50.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction