9-Day Yellowstone Park, Great Salt Lake, Bonneville Salt Flats, Lake Tahoe, Napa, San Francisco, Yosemite, California theme items TourSL9-9250
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Salt Lake City
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 9 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Most relaxed, directly join group from Great Salt Lake nearest from Yellowstone Park, Say goodbye to the hurry journey
- A walk in the Yellowstone fountain for 120 minutes, walk in the Grand Prismatic Spring bird's eye view for 60 minutes
- West Yellowstone special town, Food beverage and game, Buckaroo Entertainment, Yellowstone competitive products
- Guaranteed to tour 15 spots of Yellowstone in 3 days, discover the core area of Grand Teton
- A paradise on the mountains - Lake Tahoe
- Wine tasting at Napa Valley, taste different enchanting flavor
- It is listed in the list of world natural heritage of UNESCO on 1984-Yosemite National Park
|Day 1||Salt Lake City||Salt Lake City|
|Day 2||Jackson Town →Grand Teton →Yellowstone Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)||Grand Teton National Park / Jackson Hole / Yellowstone National Park / Yellowstone Lake / Hayden Valley / Mud Volcano|
|Day 3||Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)||Palette Spring / The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone / Yellowstone Falls / Old Faithful Geyser / Grand Prismatic Spring|
|Day 4||Yellowstone NP→Yellowstone Bear World→Great Salt Lake →SLC||Temple Square / Great Salt Lake|
|Day 5||Salt Lake City →Bonneville Salt Flats →Elko →Reno (580 Miles/8 hours)||Great Salt Lake / Temple Square / Utah State Capitol / Reno|
|Day 6||Lake Tahoe →Sacramento→Napa Valley→San Francisco (350 Miles/6 hours)||Lake Tahoe / Sacramento / Napa Valley|
|Day 7||San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University||University of California Berkeley / Union Square / Lombard Street / Palace of Fine Arts / The Golden Gate Bridge / The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption|
|Day 8||Yosemite→Los Angeles||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome / Bridalveil Falls|
|Day 9||South California theme items||Desert Hills Premium Outlets / Newport / Disneyland / Los Angeles / Universal Studios / Disneys California Adventure Park / Beverly Hills||
Salt Lake City
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Salt Lake City
Ramada Inn SLC
Your journey starts at the SLC airport when our tour guides in blue uniforms and holding signs welcomes you as you exit the arrival gate. After a short drive, our tour guide will drop you off at the hotel so you can rest after the flight. （SLC airport tour guide phone number：626-522-6791）
Tour guide pick up hours are from 11:00 to 18:00, please wait at the baggage claim at Terminal 2. Tip: $10. People who arrive out of this period of time, please take the free hotel shuttles to the hotel. We will spend the night in Salt Lake City.
Salt Lake City Airport Hotel information:
Ramada Inn SLC
5575 W Amelia Earhart Dr, Salt Lake City,UT 84116
Contact number: 801-537-7020
Jackson Town →Grand Teton →Yellowstone Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Grand Teton National Park
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone Big Rock inn/ Absaroka Lodge or similar
In the morning, we will head to the small town of Jackson, Wyoming, a famous frontier town during the Western development. Afterwards we will head into Grand Teton National Park passing by Jackson Lake and stop at an outlook to view the Grand Teton Peak. From there, we will take you into the first national park in the world, Yellowstone National Park.
Jackson, WY: famous frontier town, located at the crossing of Grand Teton and Rocky Mountains, it became a heaven for outdoors sports enthusiast. It is also the third largest artwork exchange location in the world and a popular vacation destination for the wealthy. The widely praised Elk Antler Arches Park, with its four arches made with thousands of elk antlers is a must see.
Grand Teton National Park: one of the most beautiful national parks with its snow-covered mountain peaks year-round and wide range of wild life ecosystem. It even attracted great writer Ernest Hemingway to fall in love with this place and had been the backdrop for countless Western movies.
Yellowstone National Park: the very first national park in the whole world, Yellowstone attracted countless visitors over the year with its unique geothermal activities and fascinating wild life. You will find all four different kinds of geothermal activities, geyser, hot spring, fumarole and mud pot as we take you travel through the park.
Mud Volcano: one of the highest concentrations of onus pots in the national park. See the Mud Cauldron, Dragon mouth spring and Mud Volcano along with a chance of seeing some wild lives in the area.
Fishing Bridge: The original bridge was built in 1902. The Fishing Bridge was historically a tremendously popular place to fish. Angling from the bridge was quite good, due to the fact that it was a major spawning area for cutthroat trout. It finally became to the best place to observe the Yellowstone Trout. Usually the trout will spawn in this area and jumping out the water during the summer time.
Hayden Valley: While once there was a lake here, Hayden Valley is now a wildlife paradise and the location of the largest rut of free roaming bison in the world.
Yellowstone Lake (West Thumb): this is the highest altitude volcanic lake in North America. We will take you to walk along the trail beside the lake and see the tranquil lake view plus all the beautiful sites on the way, like Abyss Pool, Black Pool, and Fishing Hole.
Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
Old Faithful Geyser
Grand Prismatic Spring
White Buffalo Inn/ Yellowstone Country inn or similar
In the morning, we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Grand Prismatic Spring.
Yellowstone Canyon (Artist Point): see the canyon in all its colorful glory. The rock walls of the cliff were painted yellow by long years exposure to the sulfur content from the surrounding thermal, thus named Yellowstone. We will view the Canyon from the Artist Point viewing area, one of the best view for this location.
Yellowstone Waterfall: you might see the waterfall from afar along the way, but we'll take you one step closer and give you a view right next to the waterfall to experience in person its power.
Grand Prismatic Spring: the third largest hot spring in the world, it's the most renowned hot spring in the national park. Setting foot into the area will surround you with steam and allowing you an up-close view of the brilliant colors inside the hot spring.
Fountain Paint Pot: walking along this trail will provide you a great view of the light pink color mud pot with its constantly boiling mud bubbles and the fumaroles nearby.
Old Faith Geyser: the most famous landmark inside Yellowstone, it's also the logo of the national park, erupting roughly every 91 minutes, this is a must see when you are inside Yellowstone.
Morning Glory Pool Trail: Discover more must-see attractions on the 'Natural Wonders'. This is an easy 1.4 mile (2.8 miles round trip) paved trail in the Upper Geyser Basin that passes by some of biggest geysers in the Upper Geyser Basin, coming to an end Morning Glory Pool. Castle, Grotto, and Riverside geysers are among the main features you'll see along the way.
Norris Basin: this is the most concentrated location of geothermal activities in Yellowstone National Park. While walking on the trail in this steamy fairyland, you'll be treated to a great view of all the hot springs along the way.
Yellowstone NP→Yellowstone Bear World→Great Salt Lake →SLC
On the designated pick-up area
Great Salt Lake
Ramada Inn North Temple or similar
In the morning, we will continue our tour from Yellowstone National Park to visiting The Yellowstone bear world. After we all finished those amazing attractions, will exit the park to Salt City. In the afternoon, we will see the State Capitol building, Temple Square Of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake when we get to Salt Lake City.
Yellowstone Bear World is a privately owned drive-thru wildlife park. It is located in Rexburg, Idaho, near Yellowstone National Park. It was established in 1998.The park holds over 8 species of wildlife indigenous to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Other attractions in the park include a small amusement park and a petting zoo. Yellowstone Bear World is the only wildlife park in the United States where guests can bottle feed bear cubs.
Utah State Capitol: the governor’s office is located in inside of this building. Sitting on top of the Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, this building gives you a full view of the city that surrounds it. It is also the icon of the most famous historic landmark of the state.
Temple Square of Mormon Church: this is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and its 15 million followers around the world. It’s the center of Mormon history and the location of the famous Salt Lake Temple.
Great Salt Lake: Western Hemisphere’s largest saltwater lake, also North America’s largest inland Salt Lake. The lake is more than six times the salinity of seawater, thus known as “Dead Sea of America”. Krill is a unique creature growing inside of the Great Salt Lake.
Salt Lake City →Bonneville Salt Flats →Elko →Reno (580 Miles/8 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Great Salt Lake
Utah State Capitol
Sand Regency Casino Hotel or similar
In the morning we will see the famous Temple Square, headquarters of the Mormons. Then we will visit the Utah State Capitol building, Great Salt Lake and Bonneville Salt Flats.
In the afternoon, travelers will head westbound along the Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80, during which the visitors are able to see the largest basin in the western U.S. After stop at Elko for lunch, the tour group will visit the local museum there and then head to Reno. Stay overnight in Reno.
Utah State Capitol:the governor’s office is located in inside of this building. Sitting on top of the Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, this building gives you a full view of the city that surrounds it. It is also the icon of the most famous historic landmark of the state.
Temple Square of Mormon Church:this is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and its 15 million followers around the world. It’s the center of Mormon history and the location of the famous Salt Lake Temple.
Great Salt Lake:Western Hemisphere’s largest saltwater lake, also North America’s largest inland salt lake. The lake is more than six times the salinity of seawater, thus known as “Dead Sea of America”. Krill is a unique creature growing inside of the Great Salt Lake.
Bonneville Salt Flats:one of the prominent salt flats in west hemisphere, and considered as the twin sister of Bolivia’s Solar de Uyuni. The salt flats are natural wonders not only awe-inspiring, but also seem to be the great place to play with perspective. With reflections of surrounding mountain, clouds, especially constant bright sunshine, the Bonneville Salt Flats is a dreamland for photographer. Plus, this place is a perfect speedway for those racing cars, airplanes and aerospace shuttles to land and compete.
Elko: a primary town in northern Nevada for local economy, since the largest gold mine in the USA located nearby. This city is called the capital of Nevada’s gold belt. Meanwhile, Elko is also the home of the annual National Cowboy Poetry Gathering, said festival is held each January for celebrating the life in the rural West, featuring poetry, music, stories, gear, film and food.
Reno:the largest small city in the world. Reno is considered as twin sister of Las Vegas and had a glorious history during the US Western expansion history Meanwhile, its fate, past and present, also represents the attitude of American people towards gaming industry, especially the gambling and entertainment industry. You are able to try your luck in Reno.
Lake Tahoe →Sacramento→Napa Valley→San Francisco (350 Miles/6 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Holiday Inn SFO/ Park Pointe Hotel or similar
In the morning, the group will first visit the Lake Tahoe to feel the clearest water in the world. Then tour group will arrive at the California’s State Capital located in Sacramento, wherein you are able to take a picture with the Golden Bear in front of the Governor’s office. Afterwards, the group will go to Napa Valley, the world’s famous home of California red wine. Arrive in San Francisco in late evening.
Lake Tahoe:the biggest and clearest alpine Lake in USA and its depth is as deep as 501 meters. Overlooked from the sky, Lake Tahoe looks like an emerald stone embedded into green wildness with indescribable natural beauty.
Napa valley:considered one of the premier wine regions in the world, wherein at least 250 wineries distributed. Each year, millions of visitors come here not only for tasting the top quality Californian wines, but also for appreciating spectacular rustic scenery in this area.
San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University
On the designated pick-up area
University of California Berkeley
Palace of Fine Arts
The Golden Gate Bridge
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption
Clarion Inn/ Comfort Inn/ Merced Inn or similar
You can join our Extensive City Tour. This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco. After city tour, SF self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. We will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the flagship institution of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system and is ranked as one of the world's most prestigious universities and the top public university in the United States. For 2017–18, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Berkeley 5th in the world and 1st among public universities. Berkeley is also ranked 18th internationally among research universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 6th in the 2017 Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings. It is additionally ranked 4th internationally (1st among public universities) by U.S. News & World
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
On the designated pick-up area
Yosemite National Park
Best Western Plus Commerce or similar
In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley.
You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
South California theme items
On the designated pick-up area
Desert Hills Premium Outlets
Disneys California Adventure Park
Choose 1 from 9 options:
1. Palm Spring Outlet Shopping, Duration: 6 hours
2. Joshua Tree National Park+Sunnyland/Palm Springs town (including Joshua Tree admission, Sunnyland is closed on every Monday to Wednesday, will be replaced by the Palm Springs town), Duration: Joshua Tree National Park (3 hours) Sunnyland (30 minutes)
3. Newport Beach+Crystal Cathedral+South Coast Plaza (including Gondola cruise), Duration: Gondola Cruise (1 hour), Crystal Cathedral (30 minutes), South Coast Plaza shopping (2 hours)
4. Los Angeles City Tour (including tickets for Celebrity Mansion Tour + California Science Center), Duration: Beverly Hills Celebrity Mansion Tour (90 minutes), California Science Center (60 minutes), Hollywood Blvd Walk of Fame (30 minutes), Staple Center (15 minutes), Walt Disney Concert Hall (15 minutes)
5. Hollywood Universal Studio tour (including Universal Studio admission), Duration: Hollywood Blvd Walk of Fame (20 Minutes), Universal Studio tour (7 Hours inside the Park)
6. Disneyland Theme park or Adventure Park (including park ticket), Duration: Disneyland theme park (7 hours)
Things to Know
Departure & Return
|SLC airport-Terminal 2 Baggage Claim||11:00-18:00||776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122||If you arrive after 6pm, there will also be free hotel shuttles to take you there|
|Los Angeles International AirportDrop-off service only provided at the end of the day of trip||Providing the last day drop off service only, please book flight after 20:30 for domestic flight and after 21:30 for international flight|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 8 night Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $39; Child (age 5-11) $27; Child (age 5 and below) free
- Aquarium of the Bay: $27; Child (age 3-12) $17; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Castello Di Amorosa Visit+Wine tasting: $40; Child (age 3-20) $30; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Lake Tahoe Sail Boat:$50.00/per
- [Mandatory fee] $90: Yellowstone + Grand Teton + Great Salt Lake + Fuel surcharge
- Mandatory fee: $50 (Berkeley University+Yosemite+Cable car+San Francisco in-depth tour+Fuel surcharge)
- [Mandatory fee] $40: Bonneville Salt Flats + Napa Valley + Fuel surcharge
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- If the weather causes or other factors of force majeure: 1. Unable to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim, will be replaced by the Lake Mead + Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam + Lake Powell ; 3. Yosemite will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau + Santa Barbara.You must pay for the related travel expenses on the tour guide. Thank you for your understanding.
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- For more-than-3-day tour group, bus or minibus can be reserved the first 5 rows of seats: $10/per day. If you need to purchase the front seat, please note and contact the customer for additional payment; the order of seats is limited; if the travel date is not arranged, the guide will refund the cost to you.
- South California theme items 1-day tour and days tour、1-Day 17 Miles + Redwood Forest thru Train Tour , Napa Valley Day trip, and itinerary of Napa Valley or 17 Miles in the tour of San Francisco SF4 , all mentioned tours do not support the advance booking of the first 5 rows of seats.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- Room service only for male guests
- Room service is limited to the standard hotel, upgrade to 4-star hotel don't have room service
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction