8-Day【Departure from Salt Lake City】10 attrations in Yellowstone National Park, Salt Lake City, Napa Valley, Grand Teton, San Francisco, Yosemite, South California theme items TourSL8-7164
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Salt Lake City
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- The easiest and most straightforward trip to Salt Lake City, the nearest Yellowstone Park, farewell to the hurry journey
- Walking in the Fountain Paint Pot for 120 minutes, and exploring the most beautiful Morning Glory Pool in Yellowstone.
- Guarantee ten top attractions for 2 days-tour in Yellowstone, exploring the corn area of Grand Teton
- You can see the beautiful Yosemite Fall, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wildness area and such more
- San Francisco and Salt Lake city tour are worth visiting with the classic cultural landscape!
|Day 1||Salt Lake City||Salt Lake City|
|Day 2||Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)||Yellowstone National Park / Old Faithful Geyser / Grand Prismatic Spring|
|Day 3||Yellowstone →Grand Teton →Jackson Town||The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone / Yellowstone Falls / Mud Volcano / Yellowstone Lake / Grand Teton National Park / Jackson Hole|
|Day 4||Salt Lake City →Bonneville Salt Flats →Elko →Reno (580 Miles/8 hours)||Great Salt Lake / Temple Square / Utah State Capitol / Reno|
|Day 5||Lake Tahoe →Sacramento→Napa Valley→San Francisco (350 Miles/6 hours)||Lake Tahoe / Sacramento / Napa Valley|
|Day 6||San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University||University of California Berkeley / Union Square / Lombard Street / Palace of Fine Arts / The Golden Gate Bridge / The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption|
|Day 7||Yosemite→Los Angeles||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome / Bridalveil Falls|
|Day 8||South California theme items||Desert Hills Premium Outlets / Newport / Disneyland / Los Angeles / Universal Studios / Disneys California Adventure Park / Beverly Hills||
Salt Lake City
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Salt Lake City
Ramada Inn SLC
Your journey starts at the SLC airport when our tour guides in blue uniforms and holding signs welcomes you as you exit the arrival gate. After a short drive, our tour guide will drop you off at the hotel so you can rest after the flight. （SLC airport tour guide phone number：626-522-6791）
Tour guide pick up hours are from 11:00 to 18:00, please wait at the baggage claim at Terminal 2. Tip: $10. People who arrive out of this period of time, please take the free hotel shuttles to the hotel. We will spend the night in Salt Lake City.
Salt Lake City Airport Hotel information:
Ramada Inn SLC
5575 W Amelia Earhart Dr, Salt Lake City,UT 84116
Contact number: 801-537-7020
Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Yellowstone National Park
Old Faithful Geyser
Grand Prismatic Spring
Yellowstone Country inn/ Traveler Lodge/ Dude & Roundup or similar
In the morning after we left hotel, will all the way heading to the first national park in the world-Yellowstone National Park. We will ten of Yellowstone's unique scenery over the spans of 2 days, such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool and so on. Spend the night in West Yellowstone.
Yellowstone National Park: the very first national park in the whole world, Yellowstone attracted countless visitors over the year with its unique geothermal activities and fascinating wild life. You will find all four different kinds of geothermal activities, geyser, hot spring, fumarole and mud pot as we take you travel through the park.
Fountain Paint Pot: walking along this trail will provide you a great view of the light pink color mud pot with its constantly boiling mud bubbles and the fumaroles nearby.
Grand Prismatic Spring: the third largest hot spring in the world, it's the most renowned hot spring in the national park. Setting foot into the area will surround you with steam and allowing you an up close view of the brilliant colors inside the hot spring.
Old Faithful Geyser: the most famous landmark inside Yellowstone, it's also the logo of the national park. Erupting roughly every 91 minutes no matter the weather, this is a must see when you are inside Yellowstone.
Morning Glory Pool: It has always been a favorite of park visitors. One early account raved: “It is precisely like a morning glory flower. Its long and slender throat, like the tube of the blossom, reaching from unknown depths below, branches out in ever-widening snowy walls, forming at last a perfectly symmetrical and exquisite chalice, which is filled with water of the loveliest, clearest, robin's egg blue.”
Old Faithful Inn: As a national historic landmark, Old Faithful Inn is the most requested lodging facility in the park. Built in 1903-1904 with local logs and stone, the Inn is considered the largest log structure in the world. The towering lobby features a massive stone fireplace and a hand-crafted clock made of copper, wood and wrought iron serving as focal points.
West Yellowstone: A small town just outside west gate of Yellowstone National Park. Best location attracted more visitors to come here and stay there overnight. There a lot of gift stories, restaurants that you can have a wonderful Yellowstone style diner.
Yellowstone →Grand Teton →Jackson Town
On the designated pick-up area
The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
Grand Teton National Park
Comfort Inn Layton/ Ramada Inn North Temple or similar
In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will exit the park after lakeside lunch and get into Grand Teton National Park to see amazing Mountain View, and after that continue heading to the famous small town Jackson. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City later on.
Morning Glory Pool Trail: Discover more must-see attractions on the 'Natural Wonders'. This is an easy 1.4 mile (2.8 miles round trip) paved trail in the Upper Geyser Basin that passes by some of biggest geysers in the Upper Geyser Basin, coming to an end Morning Glory Pool. Castle, Grotto, and Riverside geysers are among the main features you'll see along the way.
Norris Basin: this is the most concentrated location of geothermal activities in Yellowstone National Park. While walking on the trail in this steamy fairyland, you'll be treated to a great view of all the hot springs along the way.
Yellowstone Canyon: see the canyon in all its colorful glory. The rock walls of the cliff was painted yellow by long years exposure to the sulfur content from the surrounding thermal, thus the Yellowstone. We will view the Canyon from the Artist Point viewing area, one of the best views for this location.
Yellowstone Waterfall: you might see the waterfall from afar along the way, but we'll take you one step closer and give you a view right next to the waterfall to experience in person its power.
Mud Volcano: one of the highest concentrations of onus pots in the national park. See the Mud Cauldron, Dragon mouth spring and Mud Volcano along with a chance of seeing some wild life in the area.
Yellowstone Lake: this is the highest altitude volcanic lake in North America. You can enjoy the lakeside lunch over there.
Jackson, WY: famous frontier town, located right at the crossing of Grand Teton and Rocky Mountains, it became a heaven for outdoors sports enthusiast. It is also the third largest artwork exchange location in the world and a popular vacation destination for the wealthy. The widely praised Elk Antler Arches Park, with its four arches made with thousands of elk antlers is a must see.
Grand Teton National Park: one of the most beautiful national park around with its snow covered mountain peaks year round and wide range of wild life ecosystem. It even attracted great writer Ernest Hemingway to fall in love with this place and had been the backdrop for countless Western movies.
Salt Lake City →Bonneville Salt Flats →Elko →Reno (580 Miles/8 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Great Salt Lake
Utah State Capitol
Sand Regency Casino Hotel or similar
In the morning we will see the famous Temple Square, headquarters of the Mormons. Then we will visit the Utah State Capitol building, Great Salt Lake and Bonneville Salt Flats.
In the afternoon, travelers will head westbound along the Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80, during which the visitors are able to see the largest basin in the western U.S. After stop at Elko for lunch, the tour group will visit the local museum there and then head to Reno. Stay overnight in Reno.
Utah State Capitol: the governor’s office is located in inside of this building. Sitting on top of the Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, this building gives you a full view of the city that surrounds it. It is also the icon of the most famous historic landmark of the state.
Temple Square of Mormon Church: this is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and its 15 million followers around the world. It’s the center of Mormon history and the location of the famous Salt Lake Temple.
Great Salt Lake: Western Hemisphere’s largest saltwater lake, also North America’s largest inland salt lake. The lake is more than six times the salinity of seawater, thus known as “Dead Sea of America”. Krill is a unique creature growing inside of the Great Salt Lake.
Bonneville Salt Flats: one of the prominent salt flats in west hemisphere, and considered as the twin sister of Bolivia’s Solar de Uyuni. The salt flats are natural wonders not only awe-inspiring, but also seem to be the great place to play with perspective. With reflections of surrounding mountain, clouds, especially constant bright sunshine, the Bonneville Salt Flats is a dreamland for photographer. Plus, this place is a perfect speedway for those racing cars, airplanes and aerospace shuttles to land and compete.
Elko: a primary town in northern Nevada for local economy, since the largest gold mine in the USA located nearby. This city is called the capital of Nevada’s gold belt. Meanwhile, Elko is also the home of the annual National Cowboy Poetry Gathering, said festival is held each January for celebrating the life in the rural West, featuring poetry, music, stories, gear, film and food.
Reno: the largest small city in the world. Reno is considered as twin sister of Las Vegas and had a glorious history during the US Western expansion history Meanwhile, its fate, past and present, also represents the attitude of American people towards gaming industry, especially the gambling and entertainment industry. You are able to try your luck in Reno.
Lake Tahoe →Sacramento→Napa Valley→San Francisco (350 Miles/6 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Holiday Inn SFO/ Park Pointe Hotel or similar
In the morning, the group will first visit the Lake Tahoe to feel the clearest water in the world. Then tour group will arrive at the California’s State Capital located in Sacramento, wherein you are able to take a picture with the Golden Bear in front of the Governor’s office. Afterwards, the group will go to Napa Valley, the world’s famous home of California red wine. Arrive in San Francisco in late evening.
Lake Tahoe: the biggest and clearest alpine Lake in USA and its depth is as deep as 501 meters. Overlooked from the sky, Lake Tahoe looks like an emerald stone embedded into green wildness with indescribable natural beauty.
Napa valley: considered one of the premier wine regions in the world, wherein at least 250 wineries distributed. Each year, millions of visitors come here not only for tasting the top quality Californian wines, but also for appreciating spectacular rustic scenery in this area.
San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University
On the designated pick-up area
University of California Berkeley
Palace of Fine Arts
The Golden Gate Bridge
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption
Quality Inn or similar
You can join our Extensive City Tour. This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco. After city tour, SF self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. We will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the flagship institution of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system and is ranked as one of the world's most prestigious universities and the top public university in the United States. For 2017–18, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Berkeley 5th in the world and 1st among public universities. Berkeley is also ranked 18th internationally among research universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 6th in the 2017 Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings. It is additionally ranked 4th internationally (1st among public universities) by U.S. News & World
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
On the designated pick-up area
Yosemite National Park
Quality Inn＆Suite or similar
In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley.
You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
South California theme items
On the designated pick-up area
Desert Hills Premium Outlets
Disneys California Adventure Park
Choose 1 from 9 options:
1. Palm Spring Outlet Shopping, Duration: 6 hours
2. Joshua Tree National Park+Sunnyland/Palm Springs town (including Joshua Tree admission, Sunnyland is closed on every Monday to Wednesday, will be replaced by the Palm Springs town), Duration: Joshua Tree National Park (3 hours) Sunnyland (30 minutes)
3. Newport Beach+Crystal Cathedral+South Coast Plaza (including Gondola cruise), Duration: Gondola Cruise (1 hour), Crystal Cathedral (30 minutes), South Coast Plaza shopping (2 hours)
4. Los Angeles City Tour (including tickets for Celebrity Mansion Tour + California Science Center), Duration: Beverly Hills Celebrity Mansion Tour (90 minutes), California Science Center (60 minutes), Hollywood Blvd Walk of Fame (30 minutes), Staple Center (15 minutes), Walt Disney Concert Hall (15 minutes)
5. Hollywood Universal Studio tour (including Universal Studio admission), Duration: Hollywood Blvd Walk of Fame (20 Minutes), Universal Studio tour (7 Hours inside the Park)
6. Disneyland Theme park or Adventure Park (including park ticket), Duration: Disneyland theme park (7 hours)
Things to Know
- * please pay the Southeren theme project fee at the time of placing the order, which cannot be changed after confirmation. If you do not choose or do not pay, we will default to your choice of free activities, the day will not arrange any shuttle service
- **Tour guides are not accompanied into the parks of Disney theme park, adventure park, universal studios
- *** on the last day of the trip, please do not choose "San Diego city tour" or "sea world" to avoid the long journey time to miss the flight
Departure & Return
|SLC airport-Terminal 2 Baggage Claim||11:00-18:00||776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122||If you arrive after 6pm, there will also be free hotel shuttles to take you there|
|Los Angeles International AirportDrop-off service only provided at the end of the day of trip||Providing the last day drop off service only, please book flight after 20:30 for domestic flight and after 21:30 for international flight|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $42; Child (age 5-11) $28; Child (age 5 and below) free
- Aquarium of the Bay: $27; Child (age 3-12) $17; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Castello Di Amorosa Visit+Wine tasting: $40; Child (age 3-20) $30; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Lake Tahoe Sail Boat:$50.00/per, children $40.00/per
- Mandatory Fee $70 per person, for Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
- Mandatory fee: $50 (Berkeley University+Yosemite+Cable car+San Francisco in-depth tour+Fuel surcharge)
- Mandatory Fee $30 per person, for Bonneville Salt Flats, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe and Fuel Surcharge.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 1.If you have children under 3 years old, please let us know when you book the order. If he doesn’t need to occupy a seat, he is free to join the tour.
- Optional items marked 【Must Pay】 have to be paid to tour guides by cash. If you refuse to pay those items, tour company has the right to terminate your tour without any refund.
- The ticket price listed here is only for reference and subject to change without prior notice.
- Under certain circumstances, such as weather and accident, tour guide has the right to reschedule the tour. Thus we don’t recommend you planing to leave the tour before it ends in case any loss caused by reschedule.
- There are only two full-size beds in one room. If you need additional beds, please ask the front desk by yourself.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Each passengers can only bring 2 luggages, one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on luggage. Every extra luggage is charged $25.
- Hotels can only be checked in after 15:00pm. If you want to check in by yourself, please arrange your time well.
- Some hotels of LA and Yellowstone National Park require passengers to provide credit card for pre authorization deposit when check in.
- Under certain force majeure, such as weather, 1. Grand Canyon South/West Rim will be replaced by the Lake Mead and Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam and Lake Powell; 3. Yosemite National Park will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau and Santa Barara. Relevant expenses should be paid to the tour guide.
- All optional items have to be purchased through the tour guide. You are not allowed to purchase those items from any other channels.
- For bus tours more than 3 days, you can reserve seats for first five rows, $10/person/day. If you need, please let us know when book the order and make extra payment.
- During holidays and Las Vegas’ convention and exhibition, hotel expenses will be raised. We will contact you to make extra payment.
- In some Yellowstone National Park tours, roommate pairing service is only applicable for male passengers.
- For hotel upgrated package, roommate pairing service is not applicable.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|10 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|11 - 20 days prior to tour departure date||60% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|21 or more days prior to tour departure date||85% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction