4-Day East America Leisure Tour: Philadelphia, Washington, Niagara Falls, Thousand Island Tour from PhiladelphiaPI4-8615
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Philadelphia
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- 4 Days 3 nights tour New York, Philadelphia, Washington
- Niagara Falls in-depth tour
- Visit the spectacular Thousand Island
|Day 1||Philadelphia→Washington||Philadelphia / Independence National Historical Park / Liberty Bell / Washington DC / White House / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Philadelphia / Independence Hall / Washington Madame Tussauds|
|Day 2||Amish Village→Watkins Glen→Niagara Falls||Amish Village / Watkins Glen State Park|
|Day 3||Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Goat Island / Bridalveil Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist|
|Day 4||Thousand Islands→New York||Thousand Islands / Lake Ontario|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Independence National Historical Park
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Washington Madame Tussauds
Comfort Inn/Holiday Inn, MD or similar
In the morning, guests will be picked up from the specified departure location in New York City and New Jersey. We will begin this tour by driving to Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around or go to see the famous Liberty Bell. You also won’t the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall
(outside view), and the Independence Hall (outside view) where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed.
Afterwards, we will head to Washington D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. We will also stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Next, we will go to Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display. Then, we will continue to see the U.S. Capitol (outside view) and White House (outside view). Furthermore, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive DC cruise for sightseeing of the town along the Potomac River.
If time permits, we will visit the Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C. the only attraction you can get close to the 45 “ presidents” of United States. By the evening, we are going to the hotel after dinner.
Amish Village→Watkins Glen→Niagara Falls
On the designated pick-up area
Watkins Glen State Park
Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport or similar
In the morning, we will head north to Amish Farm. They are a group of traditionalist Christian church fellowships with Swiss Anabaptist origins. Amish are known for simple living, but reluctance to adopt many conveniences of modern technology. We will take a tour around the Amish Farm and House to learn more of their daily life. Then drive to the United States the largest chocolate world (Hershey), halfway through lunch, arrive at the Corning Museum of glass, the whole process of making ornamental glass (blowing glass show): Glass liquid under high temperature in the hands of skilled craftsmen into a beautiful decoration. Don't forget to pick a favorite glass art for yourself before the end of the visit.
(Mid May-October) We will visit Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls. (*Note: there will be an extra charge of $10/person due to the parking fee and additional tour upgrade fee.)
On the designated pick-up area
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Red Roof Inn Syracuse or similar
In the morning, we will view the splendor that is Niagara Falls by embarking on an in-depth tour of the area, which includes the Niagara Whirlpool and Old Fort Niagara. We will also have a chance to take an exciting JetBoat Ride down the Niagara River.
Of course, there is a chance for passenger to ride jet boat (seasonal) and shuttle in the choppy waters of the Niagara river, Spray head-on, stimulate the tension, but also add a shock. (*Niagara JetBoat only available when weather condition permits; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, this activity might be cancelled. The minimum age for joining this activity should be 4 yrs. and above)
Then, we will visit Goat Island and the Cave of the Winds. By elevator, we can reach the bottom of the Bridal Veil Falls. Later, we will take the famous Maid of the Mist cruise, which brings us to the fall as close as possible.
We will also watch a Niagara Falls IMAX movie. The movie will tell not only the history of Niagara, but also a lot of fun facts and the incredible scenery. In the afternoon, we will shop at the Niagara Falls Fashion Outlets, which has over 100 famous brands in the outlets. We will watch Native American Dance show and later, go to see the Niagara Falls illumination. You will enjoy such a fabulous night view. (*The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and U.S. Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
Thousand Islands→New York
On the designated pick-up area
In the morning, we will drive to the Thousand Island region, where we will embark on a cruise (seasonal) through the waterways to see the archipelago of 1,864 islands and famous expensive houses or castles. Enjoy the Thousand Islands tour with a local tour guide’s explanation which will provide you a perfect ending for this trip. In the evening, we will return to New York where the tour will come to the end.
Manhattan Chinatown drop-off
Departure & Return
|Philadelphia Bourse Mall||10:30||21 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106||only pick up|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Amish Village Tour: Adult $20, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 0-12) $13
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Thousand Island Cruise-US Side: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction