5-Day East Coast: New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Tour from New YorkNY5-21
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York / Boston
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enjoy the city style, view the construction of the United States, the waterfall scenery, taste the flavor of the cuisine
- Visit the New York Heart Zone Times Square, boarding the Empire State Building open-air viewing deck to enjoy the most spectacular New York panorama
- Visit the White House of the United States presidential palace, search the Capitol and feel the grandeur and sanctity of American architecture
- Ride the Maiden in the mist, and feel the grandeur and magnificence of the Great Waterfall of America.
- Historical and Cultural Capital Boston, visit Harvard, MIT and the picturesque Charles River
- Enjoy Boston's Fresh lobster feast, free choice of local specialties and traditional cuisine in Quincy market
|Day 1||New York City Tour||Wall Street / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Fifth Avenue / Empire State Building / Times Square / Rockefeller Center / Charging Bull / New York Stock Exchange / Hudson River|
|Day 2||hiladelphia →Washington D.C.||Philadelphia / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / Washington DC / White House / Washington Madame Tussauds / US Capitol / Potomac River / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / American Museum of Natural History|
|Day 3||Corning Museum of Glass → Niagara Falls, US||Corning Glass Center / Hersheys Chocolate World / Niagara IMAX Legend Film||
|Day 4||Niagara Falls, US → Boston||Old Fort Niagara / Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist|
|Day 5||Boston → New York||Boston / Harvard University / Charles River / Quincy Market / Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
New York City Tour
Please check the departure point and time
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Empire State Building
New York Stock Exchange
Double Tree By Hilton Princeton, Hyatt Regency Princeton or similar
Our journey will embark by visiting the financial capital of the world, Wall Street. Home to the world's largest stock exchanges by total market capitalization, the New York Stock Exchange.Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture. Next, we will reach up to the One World Trade Center* Soaring to a symbolic 1,776 feet — it is the American tallest building, and an iconic landmark for a panoramic view of NYC. Right after, we are moving on to view the city in a complete different perspective by joining the Liberty Cruise*, the New York most visited attraction you'll forget the busy Manhattan street life, and you'll feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline as it was meant to be seen, from the water - as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty. USS Intrepid* will be our next destination, where it carries a variety of aircrafts collections. Passing through midtown, United Nation (UN) and Fifth Avenue can also be seen before arriving at the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark one of New York’s most inspiring locations. The last destination for the day will be Times Square--the cross road of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not ! Experience the unbelievable mysteries of our world.
hiladelphia →Washington D.C.
at the assembly point
Washington Madame Tussauds
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
American Museum of Natural History
Sheraton Dulles Airport , Hyatt or similar
Our tour bus will depart from hotel to Philadelphia, the second capital of the United States. Upon arrival, you will visit the historical Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army. Right beside the Independence Hall is the Liberty Bell Center, the symbol of Freedom and Liberty for the past 200 years. The bus then will head to Washington D.C. and the first stop there will be the National Museum of Natural History where the famed curse Hope Diamond is located at. Afterward the bus will take us to the Capitol, we will be able to take a photo outside of the US Congress Building where many of United States' laws are passed. Next stop will be the Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum*, in here you will be able to take photos with all of the United States' presidents as well as many famous celebrities!Following next will be the White House (South Lawn View), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise* which rests on top of the Potomac River- the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense.
Corning Museum of Glass → Niagara Falls, US
at the assembly point
Corning Glass Center
Hersheys Chocolate World
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Radisson Grand Island or similar
The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Corning Museum of Glass, it is the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum. Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls City to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls inside the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara*. During the night time, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading back to the hotel.
(Due to the US Federal government regulation on driving hours and sunset time , Niagara falls night view should be limited and not guarantee)
Things to Know
- Considered sunset time, and the United States federal law for the driver's hours, waterfall night trip will be part of the impact, whether the row has been the actual situation of the regiment!
Niagara Falls, US → Boston
at the assembly point
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Double tree by Hilton or similar
The tour begins in the morning ，the historical characteristics of the Niagara city showing by In-depth tour * ,The Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. The earliest war in our country tells a vivid history of America. we also pass by the power vista which are the greatest power generating system throughout the North America .Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat* ride through the spectacular Niagara River. Following that we will head Maid of the Mist*（APR-NOV）(opening depends on ice conditions),the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. After leaving Niagara Falls City, we will head to Boston. Ending the night with a delicious New England Lobster Dinner*before heading back to the hotel.
Boston → New York
at the assembly point
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
We will begin our tour by visiting the campus of the first college in United States, Harvard University. You will take a stroll inside the prestige Ivy League school where some of the world’s most influential people have walked. Along with Harvard, we will visit the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, home to 85 Nobel laureates. Then we will pass by Trinity Church also known as the Church of Boston. Guests then will visit the Boston harbor and the best way to see the beauty of the cleanest harbor in the country is by taking the Boston Harbor Cruise*, with a narrated guide, we will learn about the history and lore of the Boston waterfronts. Following the Cruise, we will visit the oldest market in Boston, Quincy Market, here you will find local specialties and souvenirs stands. Lastly, our tour bus will head for Boston Logan Airport to drop off passengers and then back to New York City to drop off the rest of the group.
(Due to long travel distance to New York City, the use of Boston airport "BOS" is strongly recommends)
This tour concludes in Boston where guests can schedule their flights to depart from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 PM for your trip back home or return to NYC and depart from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7 PM.
Please make a reservation at the New York airport "Jfk", "Lga" and "ewr" flights after 19:00 , or please book The Boston airport "Bos" flight after 13:00
Departure & Return
|Brooklyn - in front of Eye Solutions||06:50||6002 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||return to Manhattan|
|Flushing - in front of HSBC||06:30||39-10 Main St, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Ramada Plaza Newark Airport, NJ||06:45||160 Frontage Road, Newark, NJ 07114|
|New York - Canal St||08:00||198 Canal St, New York, NY 10013|
Includes & Excludes
- 4 Nights Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- Air-condition Bus
- Professional Bilingual Tour guide
- All Personal Expenses (Meals, Laundry, Phone & Travel Insurance, etc.)
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee (Min. $8/person/day for tour guide and driver)
- One World Trade Center: Adult $37 / Child $34 / Senior $35
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not: Adult $33 / Child $25 / Senior $33
- Jet Boat (March to October): Adult $65 / Child $56 / Senior $56
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour: Adult $25 / Child $20 / Senior $25
- Legend Of Niagara Movie Theatre (March - April): Adult $12 / Child $8 / Senior $12
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $19.5 / Child $0 / Senior $19.5
- New England Lobster Dinner: Adult $35 / Child $30 / Senior $35
- Madame Tussauds President Wax Museum: Adult $23 / Child $18 / Senior $23
- Madame Tussauds President Wax Museum: Adult $23 / Child $18 / Senior $23
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $35 / Child $17 / Senior $30
- USS Intrepid: Adult $33 / Child $24 / Senior $31
- Maid of the Mist (April to October): Adult $19.25 / Child $11.2 / Senior $19.25
- Washington DC Cruise (March to November): Adult $26 / Child $18 / Senior $23
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Children (age 2-11) must stay with at least 2 adults in a room with at least 2 beds, but children who pay the full amount can share a room with 1 adult
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- To guest with promo of buy two take one, buy two take two must check in on departure day on time, for those who canceled on the departure day should pay a kid price to depart
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction