East Coast 4-Day Classic Tour: New York City, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Amish VillageNY4-20
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York / Washington DC
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Complimentary Tour in Flushing (JFK/LGA) or Outlets Shopping (EWR) upon arrivals!
- 5 locations to join the tour – 3 major airports (JFK, LGA, EWR) + Chinatown + Flushing
- Visit New York City, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Amish Village
|Day 1||Hometown→New York||New York||
|Day 2||New York City||Empire State Building / Hudson River / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Wall Street / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Times Square / New York Madame Tussauds|
|Day 3||Princeton→Philadelphia→D.C||Princeton University / Philadelphia / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / Washington DC / Lincoln Memorial / White House|
|Day 4||Washington D.C.→Home||US Capitol / Potomac River||
Please check the Pickup Locations
Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. For those who arrive at EWR airport, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet and we will take you back to the hotel as soon as the rooms are ready to check-in. All guests who arrive before 4:30PM can join our tailored night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps” for only $25/adult and $15/child. The night tour will visit Rockefeller Center, Times Square and an observation point in NJ. (Complimentary transfer excludes service fee $10/per person)
Things to Know
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
New York City
Assemble at a designated place
Empire State Building
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York Madame Tussauds
Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton/Courtyard by Marriott or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers! By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname of New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid, the national heritage that costs $120 million, which is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition. In addition, wandering around the world’s famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull, and visiting Times Square, Madame Tussauds’ - all of these will be made up into our tour later. Of course, we can’t miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
Assemble at a designated place
Doubletree by Hilton/Metro Points/Springhill by Marriott or similar
We will set off in the morning for Princeton University, a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey. Founded in 1746 as the College of New Jersey, the institution moved to the current site 10 years later where it was renamed Princeton University in 1896. Guests will explore the campus, led by a student tour guide, to learn more about academics as well as the college culture. Then we will leave for Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions! Take pictures, and even better, add a smile!! (According to the traffic, weather and time of the day, guests may have chance to visit One Liberty Observation Deck, which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia. Guests will stand on the shoulder of Philadelphia's 'giant', Benjamin Franklin, to see the historic city through a splendid 360-degree view)
Later, we are going to Lancaster to visit the Amish Village. Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. They enjoy their simple and strict life and keep away from light, phone, and TV. Continue the way towards to the south; we will arrive in Maryland by evening and after dinner head to the hotel.
In the morning, we will visit Princeton University, one of the prestigious Ivy League universities in United States. A guided campus tour will give our guests the opportunity to know more about American education culture. Then we will head to the National Independence Historical Park in Philadelphia. While walking on the cobblestone streets, it seems that you could still hear the rings by the Liberty Bell, which has witnessed the founding history of America. Independence Hall (exterior, reverse side of $100 bill), is the birthplace of American modern democracy, where the Declaration of the Independence and the Constitution was debated and adopted. Next we will go to the One Liberty Observation Deck, standing on the top of Philly and enjoy the stunning view of the first capital of US. In the afternoon, we will head to Washington D.C., and visit the Madame Tussaud’s in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever. Next, we will visit the White House (exterior, reverse side of $20 Bill). We will also visit the U.S. Department of Treasury (exterior, reverse side of $10 Bill), Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial. Lincoln Memorial (reverse side of $5 Bill) is built in recognition of the great efforts of President Abraham Lincoln for American human rights, and the famous speech “I Have a Dream” by Martin Luther King Jr. take place right outside Lincoln Memorial.(Due to effect of early sunset during winter time, we will visit Lincoln Memorial after dusk.)
Assemble at a designated place
In the morning, we will head to the U.S. Capitol - the home for the US Congress which established at 1793 and expanded with increase of the numbers of states and Congress members.National Mall, extending from the Lincoln Memorial to the U.S. Capitol, is the first choice of place of national celebrations and the significant place of historical marches and speeches for civil rights. You are also able to visit the Smithsonian Institution freely which includes, for instance, Air and Space Museum which is known for collecting famous historic space heritage and the number of objects on display. Then travel to the Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. Also, guests will have the chance to take pictures with the background of White house (Because the White House remains closed to the public, thus, guests will be only allowed to take photos from its outside) , and U.S. Capitol. Furthermore, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise for sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River and Tidal Basin! (If the cruise closed, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession. It also features the largest collection of international espionage artifacts ever placed on public display. Many of these objects are being seen by the public for the first time. ) In addition, along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc.. At noon, we will return to New York through the DCA airport.
Summer schedule: apply when DC cruise resume.
Depart from the hotel in early morning, we will first visit the US Capitol (reverse side of $50 bill). The U.S. Capitol was established at 1793, it has become the symbol of American people and government (exterior). We will also visit the Library of Congress (exterior), which has served the United States congress for more than 200 years, and Supreme Court of the United States (exterior). After that, we will take the D.C. Cruise along Potomac River to see many of the areas’ most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way. If time permit, we will also visit Newseum, a top 10 ranked popular attraction in Washington D.C. It’s known as one of the most interactive museum in the world that promotes free expression and the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Newseum experience traces the evolution of electronic communication from the birth of radio, to the technologies of the present and the future. In addition, along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc. After we depart from Washington D.C., we will head back to New York.
Winter schedule: apply when DC cruise close.
Depart from the hotel in early morning, we will first visit the US Capitol (reverse side of $50 bill). The U.S. Capitol was established at 1793, it has become the symbol of American people and government (exterior). We will also visit the Library of Congress (exterior), which has served the United States congress for more than 200 years, and Supreme Court of the United States (exterior). After that, we will visit International Spy Museum. It is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession. If time permit, we will also visit Newseum, a top 10 ranked popular attraction in Washington D.C. It’s known as one of the most interactive museum in the world that promotes free expression and the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Newseum experience traces the evolution of electronic communication from the birth of radio, to the technologies of the present and the future. In addition, along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc. After we depart from Washington D.C., we will head back to New York.
Things to Know
- paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LGA airport||08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|EWR airport||08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||before 17:00||136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354||The nearby shopping area includes Macy's, supermarkets, food court, Queens Crossing Shopping Center, etc. It is also surrounded by a large number of gourmet restaurants. Walk 5 minutes to reach Line 7 subway station.|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Free drop-off: New York Airport(LGA/JFK)Only available on the tour end day||Flight departure after 23:30|
|Free drop-off: New York Airport(EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Flight departure after 22:00|
|Free drop-off:Washington Airport(DCA)Only available on the tour end day||Flight departure after 14:00|
|Self-expense drop-off: Washington Airport(IAD/BWI)Washington Airport(IAD/BWI) at self-expense drop-off||Flight departure after 15:00|
Includes & Excludes
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Princeton University: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $14, Senior (age 65 and above) $14, Child (age 3-11) $9
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.75
- Washington, DC Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- DC Newseum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 7-18) $15.50
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction