6-Day White Mountains, Rhode Island, Boston, Portland, New England Maple Tour (Time Square Departure)NY6-10462
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- New York City, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont
- Tour with professional driver and experienced tour leader, no more than 13 guests.
- Enjoy complimentary HOT breakfast in hotels (bookings.com 7.0+).
- Tour in New England 6 States & New York City within 6 days, we will not retrace our steps!
- Visit Harvard Campus and Museum of Natural History, School of Architecture in MIT.
- Visit Budweiser Brewery and free beer tasting!
Spectacular view of White Mountain National Forrest and Mt Washington.
by Longfellow—Portland Head Lighthouse; Gilded Age Billionaire Summer House in Newport, Rhode Island.
New England local Cuisine: Oyster, Lobster, Clam Chowder, Apple Cider, Blueberry Muffin, Maple Syrup Candy, Moxie, Pumpkin Pie, New England Cod.
- Scenic Route all the way which makes you feel like “self-drive road trip”!
|Day 1||Times Square, New York → Hotel||New York|
|Day 2||New Haven, CT → Newport, RI→ Providence, RI||Yale University / Connecticut / Rhode Island / The Breakers|
|Day 3||Providence, RI → Plymouth, MA → Boston, MA||Plymouth Rock / Plimoth Plantation / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Quincy Market / Harvard Museum of Natural History|
|Day 4||Nashua, NH → Portland, ME||Anheuser Busch Brewery / New Hampshire|
|Day 5||White Mountains, NH||White Mountain National Forest / Mount Washington / Cannon Mountain / Flume Gorge|
|Day 6||Vermont → Hartford, CT → New York||Vermont / Mark Twain House Museum|
Times Square, New York → Hotel
Sheraton Stamford / Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center or similar
Please meet up at 6pm in Times Square. Then we will head to hotel.
New Haven, CT → Newport, RI→ Providence, RI
at the designated point
Red Roof Inn Boston - Mansfield/Foxboro or similar
Yale University Campus Tour
Founded in 1701, this world-famous university is the third-oldest in the United States. This Ivy-League school is consistently ranked as one of the best institutions of higher learning in the entire world, and admission is extremely competitive.
The world's first operational nuclear-powered submarine. The vessel was the first submarine to complete a submerged transit of the North Pole on 3 August 1958. It was decommissioned in 1980 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1982. The submarine has been preserved as a museum ship in Groton, Connecticut, where the vessel receives around 250,000 visitors per year.
The Breakers mansion is not just one of the most famous, but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property.
Providence, RI → Plymouth, MA → Boston, MA
at the designated point
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Harvard Museum of Natural History
Radisson Hotel Nashua/Crowne Plaza Nashua or similar
The Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth, MA is a fully-functioning historical town set in the year 1627. The complex also contains a recreation of the Mayflower, a craft center, a small farm animal zoo, and a movie theater.
Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, Massachusetts is an important cultural landmark in the Unites States. It is considered to be the place where European pilgrims first landed and established what would become the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in 1620.
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well.
Boston Duck Tour
With their signature World War II amphibious landing vehicles, Boston Duck Tours are one of the most unique ways to tour this magnificent city, by land and sea.
Harvard Campus Tour
One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Tourists come for both history and the architecture.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Nashua, NH → Portland, ME
at the designated point
Anheuser Busch Brewery
Fireside Inn & Suites Portland or similar
Budweiser Brewery Experience
Anheuser-Busch Budweiser Brewery: With six Brewery Experience locations across the country, each location has its own story, providing unique perspectives on the history and making of Budweiser.
Portland Head Lighthouse
For more than 200 years, the lighthouse known as the Portland Head Light has been a beacon for ships off the coast of New England. Construction on the lighthouse began in 1787 under the direction of notyet-president George Washington.
Harbor Lights and Sights Cruise
This unique opportunity offers guests the ability to experience the iconic lighthouses and sights of Portland Harbor AND the picturesque waterway known as Diamond Pass. Our cruise first explores the bustling inner harbor and main shipping channel to get close up views of Civil War era fortifications and the lighthouses that have guided mariners into Portland Harbor for over a century- including a close-up view of Maine’s oldest and most photographed lighthouse, Portland Head Light!
White Mountains, NH
at the designated point
White Mountain National Forest
Baymont Inn & Suites West Lebanon or similar
This natural canyon was first discovered in 1808 by a woman on a fishing trip known as "Aunt" Jess Guernsey. Today, a footpath through the gorge allows visitors to the park to experience the same awe as Aunt Jess.
Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
In 1938, the first cable car in North America opened at Cannon Mountain. Since then, the Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway has carted nearly ten million people to the top of this peak in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
Mount Washington Cog Railway
The Mount Washington Cog Railway was the first mountain-climbing cog railway, and has been humming along since 1868. It is still the second-steepest railway of its kind in the world, climbing at as much as a 37% incline.
Vermont → Hartford, CT → New York
at the designated point
Mark Twain House Museum
The Mark Twain House and Museum
The Mark Twain House and Museum was the home of Samuel Langhorne Clemens (a.k.a. Mark Twain) from 1874 to 1891 in Hartford, Connecticut, USA. Before 1874, Twain had lived in Hannibal, Missouri. The architectural style of the 19-room house is Victorian Gothic.
Departure & Return
|Times Square, Manhattan, NY (In front of Yahoo! Company)||18:00||229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036||Pick-up only; for drop-off, you may choose JFK/LGA/EWR, or Chinatown in Manhattan/Flushing|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please choose the flight departure after 19:00|
|FlushingArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions|
|Manhattan ChinatownArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 Nights Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Yale University Tour：Adult $11；Senior（65+）$11；Children（3-12）$7
- USS Nautilus：Adult $10；Senior（65+）$10；Children（3-12）$8
- Mark Twain House：Adult $20；Senior（65+）$20；Children（6-16）$12
- The Breakers Mansion：Adult $24；Senior（65+）$24；Children（6-17）$8
- Plimoth Plantation：Adult $28；Senior（65+）$26；Children（3-12）$16
- Boston Duck Tour：Adult $43；Senior（62+）$36.65；Children（3-11）$30.35；Children（0-2）$10.5
- Harvard Museum of Natural History：Adult $12；Senior（65+）$10；Children（3-18）$8
- Boston Lobster Dinner：Adult $32；Senior（65+）$32；Children（3-12）$32
- Flume Gorge: Adult $16；Senior（65+）$16；Children（6-12）$14
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway：Adult $72；Senior（65+）$68；Children（4-12）$41
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway：Adult $18；Senior（65+）$18；Children（6-12）$16
- Lake Winnipesaukee Cruise：Adult $32；Senior（65+）$32；Children（5-12）$16
- Fort William Park & Portland Lighthouse：Adult $5；Senior（65+）$5；Children（3-12）$5
- Harbor Lights and Sights Cruise：Adult $28；Senior（65+）$28；Children（3-12）$19
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction