5-Day Mini East Coast Tour: New York, Niagara Falls, Secret Caverns, Washington D.C., Philadelphia TourNY5-6016
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Special recommendation climb to the top of The Empire State Building in New York, panoramic view of Manhattan, Liberty cruise, zero distance appreciation of American logo
- Free self-guided and shopping upon arrival
- Visiting New York City, Washington DC, Niagara Fall in the shortest time
|Day 1||Hometown→New York||New York||
|Day 2||New York→Secret Caverns→Niagara Falls (Night View)||Secret Cavern / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film||
|Day 3||Maid of the Mist→Niagara Falls In-depth Tour→Watkins Glen State Park (summer: Mid of May – October)/ Corning, NY (winter: November –early of May)||Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist / Watkins Glen State Park / Corning Glass Center||
|Day 4||Washington D.C.→Philadelphia→New York City||Washington DC / Lincoln Memorial / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / International Spy Museum / Independence National Historical Park / Philadelphia / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall|
|Day 5||New York City Tour→Home||Empire State Building / Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum|
Please check the departure location
E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similiar
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1.Every day from 8:30am to 0:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA, Flushing (9:30am to 5:00pm), and Chinatown in Manhattan (9:30am to 6:00pm).
2.Arrival procedure for domestic flight: ArrivalBaggage Claim areaMeet tour guide Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3.Arrival procedure for international flight: ArrivalGo through immigrationBaggage Claim AreaGo through CustomMeet tour guideTour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
4.If customers arrived outside of the complimentary airport pickup hours, we can arrange 24 hours airport pick-up service for $126(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $11 for each additional person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. For those who arrive at EWR airport, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet and we will take you back to the hotel as soon as the rooms are ready to check-in. All guests who arrive before 4:30PM can join our tailored night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps” for only $25/adult and $15/child. The night tour will visit Rockefeller Center, Times Square and an observation point in NJ. (Complimentary transfer excludes service fee $10/per person)
Things to Know
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
New York→Secret Caverns→Niagara Falls (Night View)
Assemble at a designated place
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Quality Inn Rochester/Days Inn Batavia or similar
In the morning, we will directly head to Secret Caverns. Secret Caverns is located in upstate New York. A 103-step staircase with various layers of limestone deposited faithfully by the prehistoric ocean is the only way in or out. Many of the caverns in this area were formed largely during the last Ice Age about 38,000-14,000 years ago. “For thousands of years’ mineral laden water has been precipitating on the walls, ceiling, and floor of the caverns, leaving behind great deposits of golden calcite. When these deposits hang from the ceiling like icicles, they are called stalactites. When they build up from the floor, they are called stalagmites. And when you see calcite dripping down over the walls or covering the rocks, that is called flowstone. ” – You will have a wonderful time with all the views mentioned! (Note: Due to the cold weather and frozen road since November, Secret Caverns may be closed on some departure date)
From there we will continue on to Niagara Falls, NY. You can optionally watch a Niagara IMAX movie which chronicles more than 12,000 years of history and examines human interaction with the falls from ancient time through the people - like you - who come to see them today. At night, we will see the Niagara Falls Illumination. (*The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
Things to Know
- Note: Due to the cold weather and frozen road since November, Secret Caverns may be closed on some departure date
Maid of the Mist→Niagara Falls In-depth Tour→Watkins Glen State Park (summer: Mid of May – October)/ Corning, NY (winter: November –early of May)
Assemble at a designated place
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Watkins Glen State Park
Corning Glass Center
Comfort Inn/Red Roof Inn, MD or similar
Departure from the hotel in the morning, we will continue to explore Niagara Falls, NY where we will take Niagara Falls In-depth Tour and take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
(Summer Schedule: April-Oct) Maid of the Mist- It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
(Mid of May- Oct) After the lunch, our tour will go to the next stop – Watkins Glen State Park. Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. It’s a perfect park for photography! (Note: we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking.)
*** Since November (According to weather condition), Watkins Glen State Park will be closed. We will visit world famous Corning Glass Museum instead.
Things to Know
- we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking.
Washington D.C.→Philadelphia→New York City
Assemble at a designated place
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
International Spy Museum
Independence National Historical Park
E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similar
Leave the hotel in early morning; we will go visiting Washington D.C., the capital of the United State.
First, we will visit National Air and Space Museum. It records the history of the space industry: from the Wright Brothers’ aircrafts in 1903 to modern out space exploration, St. Louis’s Lindbergh's Spirit to the real Apollo 11 cockpit. It has the most sufficient documents of aerospace history all over the world. Next, we will go taking the DC cruise; enjoy the scenic view along the Potomac River. The interest spots we will pass through include: Capitol Hill (outside view), the center of power in this nation which contains the Congress and House of the Senate and Representatives. (If the cruise closed, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession. It also features the largest collection of international espionage artifacts ever placed on public display. Many of these objects are being seen by the public for the first time.) The White House (outside view) located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, is the living and working place for American President. Additionally, we will pass by Jefferson Memorial along with the Tidal Basin, and will visit Lincoln memorial where a large seated statue of Abraham Lincoln inside and two well-known speeches by him shown on the wall.
If time permits, we will also go to the Madame Tussaud’s in Washington D.C., which is the only place you can “really” get close to the “44 Presidents” during America’s history. Take the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House and to have photos with Oval Office’s Resolute Desk.
Then, we will head to Philadelphia to visit Liberty Bell and National Independence Historical Park. After finishing the entire itinerary today, our tour will return to New York.
New York City Tour→Home
Assemble at a designated place
Empire State Building
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname of New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid, the national heritage that costs $120 million, which is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition. In addition, wandering around Wall Street, the world financial and securities trading center, and taking pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull - will be included into our tour later.
In the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …When time allows, we will add Metropolitan Museum, Times Square and Madame Tussauds into the trip.
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LGA airport||08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|EWR airport||08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||before 17:00||136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354||The nearby shopping area includes Macy's, supermarkets, food court, Queens Crossing Shopping Center, etc. It is also surrounded by a large number of gourmet restaurants. Walk 5 minutes to reach Line 7 subway station.|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.75
- Washington, DC Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.65
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12) $56
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-12) $10
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction