7-Day New York, United Nations Headquarters, Capitol Hill, Night Tour, Boston, Niagara Falls,Goat Island Night view, Philadelphia Tour from New YorkNY7-8397
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston / New York
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Elite Tour with professional driver and experienced tour leader. Deluxe Sprinter van. Tour leader will accompany guests when visiting attractions.
- Provide breakfast
- Depart hotel after 8am everyday
- Exclusive “Freedom Trail of Boston” Walking Tour (optional)
- Exclusive complimentary Washington D.C. Night Tour.
- 2 hours visit to the Metropolitan Museum of New York
Washington DC tour of “Separation of Powers ”, go visiting the White House, Supreme
Court, In-Depth tour in Capital, Library of Congress, Smithsonian Museums
- 9. Meals: Maryland Blue Crab, Boston Lobster
|Day 1||Hometown→New York||New York||
|Day 2||New York City Tour||Times Square / Wall Street / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Statue of Liberty / Metropolitan Museum of Art / United Nations Headquarters|
|Day 3||Philadelphia→Washington DC Night Tour||Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / Washington DC / The Pentagon / The United States Air Force Memorial / White House / Lincoln Memorial / National World War II Monument|
|Day 4||Washington DC||US Capitol / Library Of Congress / Smithsonian Museums|
|Day 5||Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Niagara IMAX Legend Film|
|Day 6||Harvard University→Boston||Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Day 7||Boston→Home||Boston / Boston Port Ship / Quincy Market|
Please check the Pickup Locations
Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival. Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 12:00pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
New York Morning Tour
• For guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 9:00am at JFK/LGA airport.
• Book in advance before landing can enjoy promotion price: $1/person (Seats guaranteed. If passengers couldn’t meet the tour guide before 9:00AM because of flights delay or personal reasons, $1 will be refunded). Join the morning tour on arriving day (Seats limited): $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: DUMBO (20 mins) → Madison Square & Flatiron Building (Outside view, 20 mins) → Washington Square & New York University (Outside view, 15 mins)
DUMBO is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. On December 18, 2007, the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission voted unanimously to designate Dumbo as the city's 90th historic district.
The Flatiron building
has been called "one of the world's most iconic skyscrapers and a quintessential symbol of New York City”, anchors the south (downtown) end of Madison Square and the north (uptown) end of the Ladies' Mile Historic District. The neighborhood around it is called the Flatiron District after its signature building, which has become an icon of New York City.
Washington Square Park
is an open space, dominated by the Washington Square Arch at the northern gateway to the park, with a tradition of celebrating nonconformity. The park's fountain area has long been one of the city's popular spots for residents and tourists. Most of the buildings surrounding the park now belong to New York University.
New York Night Tour
• All guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 4:30PM can join our tailored night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps”!
• Price: $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: Rockefeller Center (15 mins) → Times Square (30 mins) → An observation point in NJ (15 mins)
is described as one of the greatest projects of the Great Depression era, Rockefeller Center was declared a New York City landmark in 1985 and a National Historic Landmark in 1987.
is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood. One of the world's busiest pedestrian areas. And it’s very charming at night.
Great observation point
in NJ, high up on the cliffs overlooking the Hudson River. There, you will enjoy what is considered to be the best night view of the New York City skyline.
Things to Know
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
New York City Tour
Assemble at a designated place
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Statue of Liberty
Metropolitan Museum of Art
United Nations Headquarters
Doubletree/Hampton Inn By Hilton (Princeton/Philadelphia Area) or similar
We will enjoy our breakfast before we depart from the hotel. We will go for Wall Street financial district(40mins), taking photos with the Trinity Church, the Federal Hall, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull. Next we will head to the Empire State Building (60mins), which stood as the world’s tallest skyscraper for nearly 40 years. The observation of Empire State gives a panoramic view of New York City. Moreover, we will take the Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise (60mins), seeing the symbol of US “Liberty” while enjoying the view of Hudson River. We will also visit the “Crossroads of the world” Time Square (30mins) to experience the heart of world’s entertainment industry. Of course, we will not miss the opportunity to visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art (120mins). Thousands of the collections will make your trip worth going. The last but not the least, we will go inside of United Nations Headquarters (30mins), the “International territory” in the world. (Guests must have valid passport or ID to enter)
Philadelphia→Washington DC Night Tour
Assemble at a designated place
The United States Air Force Memorial
National World War II Monument
Springhill Suites by Marriott (Columbia, Maryland Area) or similar
We will enjoy our breakfast before we depart from the hotel. We will head to Philadelphia. Following the pursuit of independence, walking through the Independence Park; see the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell (40mins). Next we will go to the One Liberty Observation Deck (50mins), standing on the top of Philly and enjoy the stunning view of the first capital of US. Moreover, Rocky Steps (10mins) is popular and unique in Philly. We will stop at Reading Terminal Market for lunch(40mins). You may enjoy a Philly Cheesesteak! Then we will head to Washington D.C., taking the National Ferry Cruise (60mins) on Potomac River. Enjoy the view of the Pentagon, Air Force Memorial, Fort McNair Officers Club and Titanic Memorial etc. We will also visit the White House (20mins), Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial (45mins). After dinner, we will start the night tour of Washington DC (60mins). We will come to the reflecting pool by the Capitol Hill, then Thomas Jefferson’s Memorial, next World War II Memorial that can overlook Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument.
Assemble at a designated place
Library Of Congress
Genetti Hotel & Suite (Williamsport Area) or similar
We will enjoy our breakfast before we depart from the hotel. First thing in the morning our tour leader will take you to the Tour of Capitol (90mins)—the temple of liberty. Then we will go inside of Library of Congress (20mins). (If the capitol and Library are closed, we will see the exterior of both) We will also see the Supreme Court of US (15mins) and that would be all three bureau of separation of powers in USA. For lunch, we will go to Shake Shack to enjoy one of the best burgers in town (Not included in tour fee). Shake Shack is an American fast casual restaurant chain based in New York City. It started out as a food cart inside Madison Square Park in 2004, and its popularity steadily grew. Now it has the best burger and fries in town(30mins). After lunch, we will go for the Madame Tussaud’s President Wax Museum (50mins), the only museum has all 44 “Presidents” of United States. Next we will go to the Ford’s Theater (Exterior, 10mins) which is famous of President Lincoln’s assassination. In the afternoon, we will leave the time for Smithsonian Museums (90mins). You may choose to visit National Air & Space Museum, National Gallery of Art, Museum of Natural History, and Museum of American History.
Assemble at a designated place
Maid of the Mist
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel (Buffalo Airport Area) or similar
We will enjoy our breakfast before we depart from the hotel. Arrive Niagara Falls around noon; we will start with Niagara Scenic Tour to Old Fort Niagara (50mins) and Whirlpool State Park (20mins) to enjoy the view of midstream and downstream of Niagara River. We will also go for the Niagara Adventure Ride of Jet boat (50mins), so-called “the Ferrari on the water”. Then we will go for the Maid of Mist Boat Tour (20mins) to see the Niagara Falls. (Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, American Falls) We will enjoy the IMAX movie (30mins) of Niagara Falls as well. After sunset, our tour leader will take you to the Goat Island. We will enjoy the night view of the falls. (Our tour leader will arrange the best time to see the night view according to the actual sunset time)
Assemble at a designated place
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Doubletree by Hilton Boston (Massachusetts Area) or similar
We will enjoy our breakfast before we depart from the hotel. We will drive towards Boston along with the Erie Canal and I-90 East. The Harvard University (60mins) will be the first stop. We will go for Harvard Campus Tour to see the statues, library, Harvard Yard and so much more. Then we will go to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (20mins). Moreover, we will go to Christian Science Church - The Mother Church, The First Church of Christ (20mins) and Copley Square (20mins). Taking photos with Trinity Church of Boston and John Hancock Tower. Dinner will be taken place in Chinatown for Lobster Meal.
Assemble at a designated place
Boston Port Ship
We will enjoy our breakfast before we depart from the hotel. We will start the day with “The Freedom Trail of Boston” walking tour (60mins). To be one of the “witnesses” of “Independence history”, we will walk through Boston Common, Park Street Church, Granary Burying Ground, Massachusetts State House, Old State House, Site of Boston Massacre, Faneuil Hall and so much more. If you prefer less walking sightseeing in Boston, you may choose to go for Boston Harbor Cruise (60mins). Next we will go to Quincy Market (50mins) to enjoy your various lunch choices.
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LGA airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|EWR airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||before 17:00||136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354||The nearby shopping area includes Macy's, supermarkets, food court, Queens Crossing Shopping Center, etc. It is also surrounded by a large number of gourmet restaurants. Walk 5 minutes to reach Line 7 subway station.|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 13:00|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please choose the flight departure after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional Bilingual tour guide
- Mercedes Benz van
- 6 night Hotel Accommodation
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Freedom Trail of Boston: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $13
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($12 per person per day)
- Each passenger is allowed to carry one piece of checked luggage and one piece of hand luggage
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction