2-Day Luxurious Trip: Rhode Island and West PointNY2-8343
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Albany and Rhode Island
- Visit the four famous universities: Harvard, MIT, Yale and West Point
|Day 1||New York→West Point→Albany→Boston||West Point Academy / New York State Capitol / New York / Boston|
|Day 2||Boston→Rhode Island→Yale University→New York||Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Boston Common / Rhode Island State House / Quincy Market / The Breakers / Yale University|
New York→West Point→Albany→Boston
Please check the departure point and time
West Point Academy
New York State Capitol
Doubletree/Hyatt / Sheraton /Radisson /Crowne Plaza /Courtyard/Holiday Inn or similar（full service hotel）
In the morning, we will go to one of the world famous military schools, West Point.( Please bring your ID card or passport with your photo on it). West Point is one of the oldest military school in the US. It was built in 1802, and take over 16,000 acres. The school has trees and mountains which make the school a beautiful place. After lunch, we will go to Albany and know more about many famous buildings, including Erastus Corning Tower, The Egg, State Capital and Cultural Education Center. There are three pools in the middle of the square, which bring more fun to the surrounding buildings. Then we will head to Boston.
Boston→Rhode Island→Yale University→New York
at the assembly point
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Rhode Island State House
Go to visit the oldest campus of the Harvard University, you could also take photos with the world famous Harvard status and visit Harvard library. Take photos at the MIT main building, Trinity Church, JohnHancock Center which is designed by the famous Bei Yuming. Along the way you could see the Boston Park, Schwansee park, Prudential Center, Boston Library and the State Capital with a golden dome.
Enjoy your Boston Cruise. You could hang out at Quincy Market, and feel the culture heritage of Boston. Don't forget to pick up something nice here. In the afternoon, we will go to the The Breakers of the Rhode Island, and get to know more about this palace with 70 rooms. Then we will go to visit the Yale University and head back to New York.
back to the departure point
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night hotel accommodation(economical/luxuriuos)
- Luxuriuos bus
- Professional guide
- All Personal Expenses (Meals, Laundry, Phone & Travel Insurance, etc.)
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee (Min. $8/person/day for tour guide and driver)
- Yale University: adult $11/person，senior $11/person（aged 65 and above），children $7/person（3-12 years old）
- West Point(guide included): adult $15/person，senior $15/person（aged 65 and above），children $12/person（3-12 years old）
- The Breakers: adult $24/person，senior $24/person（aged 65 and above），children $8/person（6-17 years old）
- Boston Harbor Cruise: adult $22/person，senior $20/person（aged 65 and above），children $17/person（3-12 years old）
- Boston Lobster Dinner: adult $32/person，senior $32/person（aged 65 and above），children $17/person（3-12 years old）Boston Harbor Cruise: adult $22/person，senior $20/person（aged 65 and above），children $32/person（3-12 years old）
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction