2-Day Harvard University, MIT, West Point Academy, Quincy Market, Boston Tour from New YorkNY2-8343
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Standard hotel accommodation
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Albany and Rhode Island
- Visit world top universities, including Yale University, Harvard Univeristy, and West Point Academy
|Day 1||New York→West Point→Albany→Boston||West Point Academy / New York State Capitol / New York / Boston|
|Day 2||Boston→New York||Boston Common / Rhode Island State House / Quincy Market / The Breakers / Yale University||
New York→West Point→Albany→Boston
Please check the departure point and time
West Point Academy
New York State Capitol
Days Inn/Comfort Inn/Quality Inn or similar (You can choose the type of hotel when you place your order)
In the morning, we will go to visit West Point Academy, one of the four U.S. military service academies, and one of the five U.S. service academies. You need to bring your ID card with your photo or passport.
After lunch, we will move to Albany, the capital of the U.S. state of New York.
Then we will head towards Boston and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the "Statue of Three Lies". Also, we can take pictures with the backdrop of MIT's main buildings.
You can choose to enjoy a Boston lobster meal tonight. (at you own expenses)
at the assembly point
Rhode Island State House
See Trinity Church, Hancock Building. We will pass by Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
In addition, we will have a chance to take the Boston Harbor Cruise.
After that, we will visit the famous Quincy Market where you can purchase some products and have delicious food.
If time permits, we will visit the Breakers Mansion. Then go to Yale University. (We may only visit the public area if there are exams in Yale)
Afterward, we will head back to New York.
back to the departure point
Things to Know
- In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open are
Standard hotel accommodationDays Inn/Comfort Inn/Quality Inn or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Deluxe hotel accommodationDoubletree/Hyatt/Sheraton/Radisson/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Holiday Inn or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Flushing - Sheraton Hotel entrance||6:30AM||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Chinatown- entrance of Popeye||7:30AM||47 Chrystie Street, New York, NY 10002|
|Back to the pick-up point||The concrete time depends on the practical situation on that day|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 1 night hotel accommodation(economical/luxuriuos)
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Yale University In-depth Tour：Adult $11 ; Senor (65+) $11; Child (3-12) $7
- Breaker Mansion: Adult $24; Senior (65+): $24; Children (3-12)$8
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22; Children (3-12)$17
- Boston Lobster Dinner: Adult $32; Children (3-12)$32
- Boston In-depth Tour: Adult $25; Children (3-12)$15
- West Point Academy (Including professional tour guide introduction): Adult $16.00, Children (3-12) $13.00
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction