8-Day New York, Princeton University, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami Tour from New YorkNY8-2729
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Miami
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enter and visit inside of Capitol Hill, understand US senate thoroughly
- Visit Amish Village, Experience the original ecological pastoral life
- 2 nights at Washington, 2 nights at New York Metropolitan area, relax itinerary, in-depth tour
- The largest port city in South America---The charming scenery of Miami, Key West etc. rich itinerary, save time and money
- Thrilling experience of “Flying upon the grass” by airboats
- Tour: South First Street “Deco Street”, Travel through 32 islands and 42 bridges
- The only and brand new sightseeing tower in Philadelphia! Standing in the cradle of American history, overlook the more than 200 year history of the United States!
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LGA airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|EWR airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||before 17:00||136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354||The nearby shopping area includes Macy's, supermarkets, food court, Queens Crossing Shopping Center, etc. It is also surrounded by a large number of gourmet restaurants. Walk 5 minutes to reach Line 7 subway station.|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 7 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- One World Observatory: Adult $39, Senior (age 65 and above) $36, Child (age 6-12) $32
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Princeton University Campus Tour: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Miami Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- Everglades Airboat: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 6-11) $16
- Miami Bay Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 4-12) $20
- Hemingway Home & Museum: Adult $14, Senior (age 65 and above) $14, Child (age 3-12) $6
- Lion Country Safari: Adult (age 10-64) $37.45, Senior (age 65 and above) $33.71, Child (age 3-9) $27.82
- DC Newseum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 7-18) $16
- New York Morning Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 0-11) $15
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction