4-Day East America Leisure Tour: Philadelphia, Washington, Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands Tour from New YorkNY4-2542
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Watkins Glen in Finger Lakes area
- Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist
- In-Depth tour in Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario.
- Distinguishing culture --The Amish Village
- Take the 1000 Island Cruise to enjoy the romantic view of 1000 islands.
|Day 1||Washington, D.C.||White House / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / US Capitol / Lincoln Memorial / Washington Madame Tussauds|
|Day 2||Amish Village → Corning → Watkins Glen||Amish Village / Watkins Glen State Park / Corning Glass Center||
|Day 3||Niagara Falls (U.S. side)||
|Day 4||Thousand Islands → New York|
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Washington Madame Tussauds
Comfort Inn / Days Inn, MD or similar
We will visit Washington, D.C. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city.
New York → Washington D.C. → National Air and Space Museum (50 mins) → U.S. Capitol (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 45 mins) We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
1. If time allows, we will additionally visit Madame Tussauds Washington D.C. (Optional, 50 mins).
National Air and Space Museum.
Dedicated to all thing’s espionage, the International Spy Museum houses exhibits and collections that detail the history of spying. It features many informative films and interactive activities, like Spy in the City, an GPS-based scavenger hunt.
the DC cruises
The Potomac River runs along Washington, DC, the capital city of the United States of America. Visitors to this famous locale can opt to see many of the area's most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way.
United States Capitol
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
The White House
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US.
Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.
The Washington, DC arm of this worldwide phenomenon is a sight to behold. Amazingly and sometimes eerily lifelike figures line the halls of this art museum in the form of celebrities and politicians both famous and infamous.
Amish Village → Corning → Watkins Glen
Watkins Glen State Park
Corning Glass Center
Days Inn Batavia/ Sleep Inn Batavia or similar
In the morning, we will head north to Amish Farm. They are a group of traditionalist Christian church fellowships with Swiss Anabaptist origins. Amish are known for simple living, but reluctance to adopt many conveniences of modern technology. We will take a tour around the Amish Farm and House to learn more of their daily life. In the afternoon, we are heading to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Next, we will visit Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls.
Lancaster→ Amish Village Tour (Optional, 90 mins) → Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) → Watkins Glen (Optional, 60 mins)
• We charge $10/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park. In case of rainy
weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues.
• Watkins Glen will be closed in winter every year. Usually Watkins Glen will be open during mid/late
May to October depending on weather conditions. When the glen is closed, we will not visit it.
This authentic Amish farm in Lancaster, PA is more than 300 years old, and an educational experience for the whole family. This 25-acre farm is dedicated to teaching people about the Amish lifestyle in a fun and constructive way
The Corning Museum of Glass
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
Things to Know
- • Watkins Glen will be closed in winter every year. Usually Watkins Glen will be open during mid/late May to October depending on weather conditions. When the glen is closed, we will not visit it.
Niagara Falls (U.S. side)
Red Roof Inn Syracuse or similar
We are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Niagara In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Niagara Falls → Goat Island → Cave of the Winds (Optional, 90 mins) → IMAX Movie (U.S. side) (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins)
• Jet Boat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall).
• Maid of the Mist will be closed in winter every year. Usually it will be open during mid/late April to
[Niagara In-depth Tour]
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
[Maid of the Mist]
It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
These exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This 45- minute round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
[Niagara IMAX movie]
This movie, which guests will view on an impressive 45-foot-wide screen, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Cave of the Winds
The Cave of the Winds on the New York side of Niagara Falls is an attraction which allows sightseers to walk right up to the base of the Bridal Veil Falls with water crashing down right on them and flowing beneath the decking.
Things to Know
- Maid of the Mist will be closed in winter every year. Usually it will be open during mid/late April to October depending on weather conditions.
- Cave of the Winds will be closed in winter every year. Usually it will be open during mid/late May to October depending on weather conditions. When the attraction is closed, we will not visit it.
Thousand Islands → New York
In the morning, we will drive to the Thousand Island region, where we will embark on a cruise (seasonal) through the waterways to see the archipelago of 1,864 islands and famous expensive houses or castles. Enjoy the Thousand Islands tour with a local tour guide’s explanation which will provide you a perfect ending for this trip. In the evening, we will return to New York where the tour will come to the end.
Itinerary: Thousand Islands Cruise (self-paid)→ New York
***Please note:Thousand Islands Cruise (US. side) usually open during the late April to early November. It the Thousand Islands Cruise closed, the itinerary will be adjusted to the Secret Caverns (self-paid)
The group of 1864 islands are located in the St. Lawrence River on the United States-Canadian border and extend for approximately 50 miles. Thousand Island, or 1000 Islands, were formed nearly 12.000 years ago and discovered by Jacques Cartier with the St. Lawrence River in 1535. They were a popular vacation destination for many upper and middle class families, who often built homes and mansions there, during the late 19th Century and early 20th Century. The 27-mile Wolfe Island located in Ontario is the largest island. Notable sights are the Boldt Castle, Singer Castle, Cornwall Brothers Museum, Wellesley Island State Park, Thousand Island National Park, Thousand Islands Bridge, Robert Moses State Park, Antique Boat Museum, Eel Bay, Rock Island Lighthouse and St. Lawrence Statue.
[Thousand Islands Cruise]
These boat tours of the unique and impressive Thousand Islands region take visitors by some of the most well-known locales, such as Zavikon Island, the mysterious Deer Island, and the famous Boldt Castle mansion on Heart Island.
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|East Brunswick, NJ - In front of the Voi Salon & Spa||09:00||253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816||pick up only|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Amish Village Tour: Adult $20, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 0-12) $13
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Thousand Island Cruise-US Side: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The customers who select the departure time during 2019.04.01-2019.04.10, please not that East Brunswick (Voi Salon) will not provide the pick-up service during this period of time
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction