4-Day East America Leisure Tour: Philadelphia, Washington, Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands Tour from New YorkNY4-2542
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Watkins Glen in Finger Lakes area
- Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist
- In-Depth tour in Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario.
- Be on the National Ferry Cruise of Washington DC to see the heart of USA
- Distinguishing culture --The Amish Village
- Take the 1000 Island Cruise to enjoy the romantic view of 1000 islands.
|Day 1||New York → Philadelphia → Washington, D.C.||White House / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / US Capitol / Lincoln Memorial / Washington Madame Tussauds|
|Day 2||Amish Village → Corning → Watkins Glen → Niagara Falls||Amish Village / Watkins Glen State Park / Corning Glass Center||
|Day 3||Niagara Falls (U.S. side)||
|Day 4||Thousand Islands → New York|
New York → Philadelphia → Washington, D.C.
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Washington Madame Tussauds
Comfort Inn / Days Inn, MD or similar
New York → Washington D.C.→ National Air and Space Museum→Congress Hall (outside view)→Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial→the DC cruises (self-paid)
In the morning, guests will be picked up from the specified departure location in New York City and New Jersey. We will begin this tour by driving to Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the [Independence National Historical Park], tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around or go to see the famous [Liberty Bell]. You also won’t the Statue of Washington, [Congress Hall (outside view)], and the [Independence Hall (outside view)] where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed.
Afterwards, we will head to Washington D.C. and visit the [Lincoln Memorial]. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the [Washington Monument] and the [U.S. Capitol]. We will also stop at the [Vietnam Veterans Memorial] and the [Korean War Memorial]. Next, we will go to [Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum] and take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display. Then, we will continue to see the [U.S. Capitol (outside view)] and [White House (outside view)].
Furthermore, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive DC cruise for sightseeing of the town along the Potomac River.
If time permits, we will visit the [Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C.] the only attraction you can get close to the 44 “ presidents” of United States. By the evening, we are going to the hotel after dinner.
[National Air and Space Museum]
It records the history of the space industry: from the Wright Brothers’ aircrafts in 1903 to modern out space exploration, St. Louis’s Lindbergh's Spirit to the real Apollo 11 cockpit. It has the most sufficient documents of aerospace history all over the world.
[the DC cruises]
The Potomac River runs along Washington, DC, the capital city of the United States of America. Visitors to this famous locale can opt to see many of the area's most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way
[International Spy Museum]
The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession.).
[United States Capitol ]
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
[The White House]
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
[Lincoln memorial ]
where a large seated statue of Abraham Lincoln inside and two well-known speeches by him shown on the wall. The Vietnam War and the Korean War Veterans Memorial are located nearby the Lincoln Memorial, in which commemorates the sacrifices of American who served in both wars.
[Madame Tussands Washington, D.C. ]
in Washington D.C., which is the only place you can “really” get close to the “45 Presidents” during America’s history. Take the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House and to have photos with Oval Office’s Resolute Desk.
[National Independence Historical Park. ]
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Called "America's most historic square mile," this 55- acre park in the "Old City" district is not to be missed.
Amish Village → Corning → Watkins Glen → Niagara Falls
Watkins Glen State Park
Corning Glass Center
Days Inn Batavia/ Sleep Inn Batavia or similar
In the morning, we will head north to Amish Farm. They are a group of traditionalist Christian church fellowships with Swiss Anabaptist origins. Amish are known for simple living, but reluctance to adopt many conveniences of modern technology. We will take a tour around the Amish Farm and House to learn more of their daily life.
In the afternoon, we are heading to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. It was founded in 1951 and sees 400,000 visitors annually. Next we will visit Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls
By the evening, we will reach one of natural wonders in the world – Niagara Falls. Later, go to see the Niagara Falls illumination. You will enjoy such a fabulous night view.
(*The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and U.S. Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
**Itinerary: Lancaster, PA→ The Amish Farm and House (self-paid)→ Corning, NY (self-paid)→ Watkins Glen, NY (self-paid)
***Please note: there will be an extra charge of $10/person due to the parking fee and additional tour upgrade fee
[Watkins Glen State Park]
Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. It’s a perfect park for photography
[The Amish Farm and House]
This authentic Amish farm in Lancaster, PA is more than 300 years old, and an educational experience for the whole family. This 25-acre farm is dedicated to teaching people about the Amish lifestyle in a fun and constructive way.
Things to Know
- If Watkins Glen still not opening at the beginning of May, we reserve the right to change or cancel this itinerary.
Niagara Falls (U.S. side)
Red Roof Inn Syracuse or similar
In the morning, we will view the splendor that is Niagara Falls by embarking on an indepth tour of the area, which includes the [Niagara Whirlpool] and [Old Fort Niagara]. We will also have a chance to take an exciting [JetBoat Ride] down the Niagara River.
Then, we will visit [Goat Island] and the [Cave of the Winds]. By elevator, we can reach the bottom of the Bridal Veil Falls. We will also watch a [Niagara Falls IMAX movie]. The movie will tell not only the history of Niagara, but also a lot of fun facts and the incredible scenery. Later, we will take the famous [Maid of the Mist cruise], which brings us to the fall as close as possible. In the afternoon, we will shop at the Niagara Falls Fashion Outlets, which has over 100 famous brands in the outlets.
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour (self-paid)→Niagara Jetboat (self-paid)→Niagara Falls→Goat Island→Cave of the Winds (self-paid)→Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX (US. Side) (self-paid)→Maid of the Mist (self-paid)
Jet Boat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall).
[Niagara In-depth Tour]
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
[Maid of the Mist]
It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
These exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This 45- minute round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Things to Know
- Jet Boat will be closed during the winter; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons.
- The Cave of the Winds will be closed during the winter, it also will be operated only when weather condition allows; if it not open from April to early May, the itinerary will not include this attraction any more.
Thousand Islands → New York
In the morning, we will drive to the Thousand Island region, where we will embark on a cruise (seasonal) through the waterways to see the archipelago of 1,864 islands and famous expensive houses or castles. Enjoy the Thousand Islands tour with a local tour guide’s explanation which will provide you a perfect ending for this trip. In the evening, we will return to New York where the tour will come to the end.
Itinerary: Thousand Islands Cruise (self-paid)→ New York
***Please note:Thousand Islands Cruise (US. side) usually open during the late April to early November. It the Thousand Islands Cruise closed, the itinerary will be adjusted to the Secret Caverns (self-paid)
The group of 1864 islands are located in the St. Lawrence River on the United States-Canadian border and extend for approximately 50 miles. Thousand Island, or 1000 Islands, were formed nearly 12.000 years ago and discovered by Jacques Cartier with the St. Lawrence River in 1535. They were a popular vacation destination for many upper and middle class families, who often built homes and mansions there, during the late 19th Century and early 20th Century. The 27-mile Wolfe Island located in Ontario is the largest island. Notable sights are the Boldt Castle, Singer Castle, Cornwall Brothers Museum, Wellesley Island State Park, Thousand Island National Park, Thousand Islands Bridge, Robert Moses State Park, Antique Boat Museum, Eel Bay, Rock Island Lighthouse and St. Lawrence Statue.
[Thousand Islands Cruise]
These boat tours of the unique and impressive Thousand Islands region take visitors by some of the most well-known locales, such as Zavikon Island, the mysterious Deer Island, and the famous Boldt Castle mansion on Heart Island.
Departure & Return
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|East Brunswick, NJ - In front of the Voi Salon & Spa||09:00||253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816||pick up only|
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Amish Village Tour: Adult $20, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 0-12) $13
- Washington, DC Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $18
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.65
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Thousand Island Cruise-US Side: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12) $56
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The customers who select the departure time during 2019.04.01-2019.04.10, please not that East Brunswick (Voi Salon) will not provide the pick-up service during this period of time
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction