6-Day Classic East Coast: Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington D.C. TourNY6-7890
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston / New York
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Professional tour guide to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and guaranteed 2 hours of visiting time.
- Washington accommodation fully upgrade to business hotels, no more 3-star hotel
- Provide upgrade service at Niagara Fall surrounding hotel if extended stay is needed
- Special arrangement: Guided by Harvard students to learn about Harvard campus Landscape and the daily life of Harvard students
- Stay at Niagara surrounding hotel, 8 minutes on foot to reach fall scene platform, enjoy the waterfall night and fireworks show
|Day 1||Hometown →New York →Night Tour|
|Day 2||New York City Tour|
|Day 3||Philadelphia→ Washington DC|
|Day 4||Washington DC →Corning Museum of Glass→Niagara Falls|
|Day 5||Niagara Falls→Maid of the Mist Cruise → Boston|
|Day 6||Boston → Hometown|
Hometown →New York →Night Tour
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newark Airport or similar
Upon arrival at New York, the Big Apple City of the United States, transfer to the hotel. Afterward you may join the optional night tour of the New York City tonight，enjoy the charming night views. Optional: New York Night Tour
New York City Tour
On the designated pick-up area
Ramada Plaza Hotel Newark Airport / or similar
Our sightseeing starts with visits the world’s famous Wall Street, Federal Hall, Trinity Church， World Trade Center. At the top of the One World Trade Center, observe the unmatched view of New York City. A harbor cruise ride offers an opportunity to view the Statue of Liberty, a universal symbol of freedom; Visit the Intrepid Sea, air and space museum; visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Bus pass by the Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center.
Philadelphia→ Washington DC
On the designated pick-up area
Hilton Gaithersburg or similar
Philadelphia is the largest city in Pennsylvania and the fifth-most-populous city in the States with a popular nickname for “The City of Brotherly Love”. Our sightseeing tour includes sites such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Old Congress. Continue on to Washington DC. Our tour of this vibrant US capital district features the Capitol Hill, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and of course the Smithsonian Institution & President Museum. Optional: President Museum
Washington DC →Corning Museum of Glass→Niagara Falls
On the designated pick-up area
Quality Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls or similar
Corning Museum of glass, which currently has a collection of more than 40,000 glasses, objects, some over 3,000 years old; enjoy the hot glass making show. Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls, consists the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Later Niagara In-Depth Tour: The Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. Take the thrilling ride of Niagara Jet Boat before dinner. You will also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls→Maid of the Mist Cruise → Boston
On the designated pick-up area
Holiday Inn Tewksbury or similar
Start our sightseeing with a panoramic view of Niagara Falls. Watch an IMAX movie called The Legends of The Falls, which cost $15 million to make. In summer time, a thrilling “Maid of the Mist” cruise will give you a close-up experience of Niagara Falls. After the cruise, proceed to Boston. Upon arrival, enjoy Boston Lobster Dinner at local restaurant.
Boston → Hometown
On the designated pick-up area
Begin our sightseeing by visiting the Harvard University, in-depth tour guided by the Harvard Student. Then followed by the “Duck Tour”, points of interest including: Copley Square, Trinity Church, the Boston Common and the State House of Massachusetts etc., Continue proceed to the Quincy Market, the most popular destination in Boston. After lunch, you may choose to depart Boston for your hometown or return to New York by motor coach.
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||08:30-22:30||New York, NY 11430,USA||For those arriving outside the above hours, first person $160, additional person $11 per person(driver tips included)|
|LGA airport||08:30-22:30||New York, Queens, NY 11371,USA||For those arriving outside the above hours, first person $160, additional person $11 per person(driver tips included)|
|EWR airport||10:30-22:30||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114,USA||For those arriving outside the above hours, first person $160, additional person $11 per person(driver tips included)|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||138 Lafayette St. New York, NY 10013||please contact tour guide 1-2 days prior the tour departure date to confirm the pick up time|
|Flushing,Jade Asian Restaurant||136-28 39th Ave, Flushing NY 11354||please contact tour guide 1-2 days prior the tour departure date to confirm the pick up time|
|BOS Airport||Including the drop-off service, please book the flight after 13:30|
|JFK Airport||Including the drop-off service, please book the United States domestic flights after 19:00 , or international flight after 20:30|
|LGA Airport||Including the drop-off service, please book the United States domestic flights after 19:00 , or international flight after 20:30|
|EWR Airport||Including the drop-off service, please book the United States domestic flights after 20:30 , or international flight after 21:30|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide and Driver: $10 per day
- One World Trade Center: $34 for adult, $32 for senior(65+), $28 for child(6~12)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: $33 for adult, $31 for senior(65+), $24 for child(3~12)
- Statue of Liberty Cruise: $29 for adult, $26 for senior(65+), $21 for child(3~12)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25 for adult, $17 for senior(65+), no charge for child(under 12)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32
- Harvard University Campus Tour: $16 for adult, $12 for senior(65+), $8 for child(6~12)
- New York Night Tour: $25 for adult, $25 for senior(65+), $15 for child(3~12)
- Boston Duck Tour: $45 for adult, $37 for senior(65+), $31 for child(3~11) $11( under 3)
- Niagara Jet Boat:$66 for adult, $56 for senior(65+), $56 for child(4~12)
- IMAX Movie (US side)：$12 for adult, $12 for senior(65+), $10 for child(0~11)
- Niagara Falls “Maid of the Mist”(US side)：$19.25 for adult, $19.25 for senior(65+), $11.20 for child(6~12)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour (incl. Old Fort of Niagara)：$25 for adult, $22 for senior(65+), $15 for child(0~11)
- Corning Museum of Glass with Hot Glass Show ：$19.50 for adult, $19.50 for senior(65+), $0 for child(0~17)
- President Museum: $23 for adult, $23 for senior(65+), $22 for child(3~12)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- A customer who travels alone and request to find a roommate required to make reservation at least 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds. 4 people(including infant).
- Children between 2~11 years old must share room with adult.
- For the child under 8 years old, please prepare car seat at your own arrangement.
- For the sake of fairness and general comfort of the group, rules will be set for daily seat rotation. (except VIP bus seats)
- If the traveler changes schedule for any reasons, the additional cost will be assessed. Any unused tour features either transportation, air or hotel is not refundable or exchangeable.
- Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the tour are required to be purchased through tour guide. City pass or attraction tickets purchased by tour participants may not be used; if passengers insist to use, please arrange your own transportation
- If entering Canada is the part of the tour itinerary, passengers must be responsible for their personal documents for entering Canada (e.g.: Alien card, passport, visa, reentry permit). Top USA Tours is not responsible when customers are denied for entrance at USA or Canada for any reasons. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable.
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 3 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（$200.00）for the reserved bus seat
- Each order only provides one pickup service. If the participants arrive at different airports, please book or pay extra pick-up fee separately
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction